Pinilla - In Chile.

Gerd Muller

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Is it me, or has pre-season not even started yet? How do you know he was even drinking?

It appears that Pinilla actually has a life, unlike some people on here.[/QUOTE]

That's a bit rich coming from someone who has been sitting translating forgeign newspaper articles about a footballer. ;)

My view on this? It appears he is still an arsehole then.

Shame the help Hearts gave him appears to be a waste of money.

Looks like he's having fun!

What I don't get is the treatment he gets. That video makes him look like he is the chilean version of a David Beckam-esque fame level.

He's hardly acheived a great deal in his career, I just don't get the superstar tag he seems to have!

Guest JamboRobbo
What abuse? I never even mentioned you and what nerve do you think you could have possibly touched?

The bit where you implied I don't have a life.

Actually, you come across as someone that's jealous of the boy's lifestyle.

Again, why the need for comments like this?

?12K per week and shagging Miss World lookalikes doesn't sound bad to me but maybe you've got your 16.5k posts on here to keep you warm at night? :P

Sounds great to me too. But it's not great for HMFC's chances of getting a return on their investment next year.

What abuse? I never even mentioned you and what nerve do you think you could have possibly touched?

Actually, you come across as someone that's jealous of the boy's lifestyle.

?12K per week and shagging Miss World lookalikes doesn't sound bad to me but maybe you've got your 16.5k posts on here to keep you warm at night? :P

Yeah, but if he'd played regularly for the Hearts for the past 18 months nobody would grudge him a drinking/shagging holiday.

But he hasn't.

All JamboRobbo is saying is that he should be a wee bitty more respectful to his employers.

But, if you would rather get the ?12k and shag the Miss Worlds whilst doing nothing else then I would much rather have JR's principles.

And I've only got my 2.5K posts to keep me warm at night.

I'll tell the wife.

Genghis Khan

That's a bit rich coming from someone who has been sitting translating forgeign newspaper articles about a footballer. ;)

Yep, you would have a point if I had actually done that! :)

Genghis Khan
The bit where you implied I don't have a life.

What I actually said was 'some people'........

Again, why the need for comments like this?

Because it's my opinion on how your views are coming across - think that's allowed, no?

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

As fully functioning males its a funny story. Surely a position we would all like to be in.

Unfortunatly as a supporter this kind of stuff makes you shake your head. If the strikers at this club had 3 shots at John Lennon he would be walking the streets today. We keep hearing Pinnilla has quality. When the **** is he going to show it? This doesnt sound like someone trying to clear his head to me. I dont care if he is a good player. I dont want him at Hearts. Surely his wages could be used to buy 2 strikers (preferably ugly *******s who couldnt get a ride if they tried) who wont use the mental health card when some wee hing oot in a Chilean nightclub needs her Nat King.

The guys a 70's George Best (without the ability obviously) throwback. GET HIM TO FECK

Hagar the Horrible

I think we should open a Hearts Chile Store and sell Hearts shirts with

Pinigol 69 on the back, it would cover his wages:rolleyes:

What would the attention be like if he actually played football?:eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Yep, you would have a point if I had actually done that! :)

****ing hell, I'm having one of those days!

Apologies .... carry on!

Commander Harris
So this guy suffers from depression...........aye right !

such behaviour could actually be symptomatic of Manic-Depression.

Well said Commander.

Hagar the Horrible

I behave like that every Saturday Night, and i am as happy as Larrea:cool:

I get pretty much the same attention just nipping down to the local hamilton accies for a pint of milk:p

Guest JamboRobbo
What I actually said was 'some people'........

Because it's my opinion on how your views are coming across - think that's allowed, no?

Never said it wasn't allowed. Just that I don't see the need for either of those comments.

Reply to the post, not the poster.

Genghis Khan
Never said it wasn't allowed. Just that I don't see the need for either of those comments.

Reply to the post, not the poster.

Thanks for the patronising response.

I'll respond to either, if I want to.

Newspaper Report - Seems like Mr Pinilla is hot news is Chile!!

Translation from Babelfish...

Mauritius Pinilla carried out a new scandal A true night of fury was the one that carried out Mauritius Pinilla and its friendly, that when retiring of the Discoteque Kmas? faced the press, causing to them injuries that finished with denunciations in Customs officers. A true night of fury was the one that carried out Mauritius Pinilla and its friendly, that when retiring of the Discoteque Kmas? faced the press, causing to them injuries that finished with denunciations in Customs officers. The incidents took place in the morning around the four, when friendly of Pinilla, led by their Guido brother-in-law began to throw ice cubes from the VIP of the place, to the press that hoped to obtain some declaration of the forward of the Hearts. When the hour arrived to retire, the soccer player lowered guarded by the guards of the enclosure and their companions, that distributed blows, broke cameras and insulted to means. The din arrived at such point, that the brother-in-law of Pinilla, Guido, soon attacked with violence first a a journalist of Terra and the camar?grafo of the same means, causing to him serious damages to the video camera. The aggression continued until the exit of the enclosure, arriving until bandej?n central of Irarr?zaval avenue. On the other hand, Mauritius Pinilla, hooded with poler?n white, only moved the arms asking left that it peacefully. The situation caused that it leaves from the attacked professionals of the press denounced the fact in a police station in San Bernardo and would state injuries. The certain thing is that they lack few days so that Mauritius Pinilla returns to Scotland and was impossible that Chile without a scandal and its name in the holders of the press left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ZESM5874Y

Also,

http://www.lacuarta.cl/contenido/65_9919_9.shtml

Translation....

"Perhaps to change of atmosphere and to meditate in best discs trasandinas it is than Mauritius Pinilla left yesterday with two buddies to Buenos Aires. The soccer player of the Hearts Club, of Scotland, dropped itself in the airport of Chago near the 14 hours accompanied by the Che Fernando Screpis and another one sociate. Before approaching, they were intercepted by noteros of faranduleras ointments, which caused, although it does not create it, the angry reaction of the Creole pelotero."

Also, http://www.lacuarta.cl/contenido/65_9269_9.shtml

" man of esc?ndalos" she returned in glory and Majesty. Mauritius Pinilla, the eternal promise of Creole soccer, would have carried out two confused incidents while it carted during the past weekend. In this occasion, the forward of the Hearts de Edinburgh - that supposedly walks pololeando with the daughter of the president of its club was let see during the night of Saturday vacillating with a lot of friendly, supposedly above of the ball and coqueteando with sexy Spanish, Nydian Fabregat *, in a discotheque of the capital. The spool would have been to all cheek and with copete like pa' to throw to chu?a, including, according to lay down to run through mail of the sorceresses, the totally complete one after hour in depa of one of the companions at table.

* Think this is his new bird! - Eh, google her name as dont think I can post of the pictures if you know what I mean.

Can anyone translate the above please?;)

Thanks for the patronising response.

I'll respond to either, if I want to.

This is getting tasty.

Say What Again
(preferably ugly *******s who couldnt get a ride if they tried)

I can think a few Shedders that fit the bill :)

200milesfromgorgie

maybe Pinilla should sign u to JKB and teach you boys a few things about women. It sounds like some of you need to get laid. All this pent up anger and testosterone is not healthy. Its liek a saturday closing time in town.

Had a few of them in the past.

His new bird if thats his bird is worth a burnt out foreskin PJ1.

2708805.jpg

What would you do to that... or should I say not do to that.

I'd leave her with a face like a plasters radio!

Footballer goes to nightclub 2 months before season kicks off. Why is this causing such a fuss? From the video it seemed all he did was sit there, he didn't seem drunk and didn't really seem like he was having a good time either. The place was covered with press so I doubt he could have gone after any birds and it was his mates that were doing all the pushing and shoving.

I'll bet every other Hearts player has had a few nights out recently. Pinilla can't train 24/7, do we expect to just sit on his tod every night until he's played a pre requisite number of games for us? That'll really help the depression.

Far too many anal retentive busy bodies on this board.

The boy's a top $h@gger!

It's not like he was lying in his own urine munching on a kebab! Or did I miss something?

Pinilla should be given a coaching role at Hearts !

Who knows he may even be able to get Elliot interested in girls, if we are lucky he will also learn him how to be a highly paid footballer without ever having to kick a ball.

Dr Ian Malcolm
Far too many anal retentive busy bodies on this board.

The boy's a top $h@gger!

It's not like he was lying in his own urine munching on a kebab! Or did I miss something?

Not sure its Kebab's he's been munching ;)

scott herbertson

All JamboRobbo is saying is that he should be a wee bitty more respectful to his employers.

But, if you would rather get the ?12k and shag the Miss Worlds whilst doing nothing else then I would much rather have JR's principles.

Mmmmm ....that's a toughie....principles, shagging Miss Worlds with bags of money thrown in ...now, what were my principles again, can someone remind me?

:dribble:

Mmmmm ....that's a toughie....principles, shagging Miss Worlds with bags of money thrown in ...now, what were my principles again, can someone remind me?

:dribble:

You're right.

A football club pays me a **** load of money to be a footballer.

My principles tell me that I should rob them blind whilst drinking and shagging when I'm meant to be getting fit (to earn my money you see).

As I said, you're right and JamboRobbo is wrong.

scott herbertson
You're right.

A football club pays me a **** load of money to be a footballer.

My principles tell me that I should rob them blind whilst drinking and shagging when I'm meant to be getting fit (to earn my money you see).

As I said, you're right and JamboRobbo is wrong.

Ever thought I might have been joking?

Genghis Khan

Pretty much sounds like my dream job so, yes if this could be arranged.....I'd be eternally grateful! :P

Ever thought I might have been joking?

Not for one moment.

Pretty much sounds like my dream job so, yes if this could be arranged.....I'd be eternally grateful! :P

Are you good looking?

Genghis Khan
Are you good looking?

Yes, I'm an absolute darling. :kiss2:

Now, do I get the job?

Yes, I'm an absolute darling. :kiss2:

Now, do I get the job?

Hold on, hold on.

Do you speak with a Latino accent?

Do your eyes smoulder?

Genghis Khan
Hold on, hold on.