St Johnstone Dot Count

mainstandjambo

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not what happened last season. You surrendered your seat and got one in the Gorgie hospitality section.

Not for this game tho.

Son Of Anarchy

Just bought two seats in J. Went through all areas and only splattering of single seats available elsewhere except those released in j and k of roseburn. Its going to be a great start to the campaign.

A - 26

B - 1

E - 1

F - 1

G - 5

Wheatfield Stand Total - 34

H - 5

J - 83

K - 14

L - 186

Roseburn Stand Total - 288

N3 - 20

P - 1

Q - 2

S - 2

T1 - 1

T3 - 24

Main Stand Total - 50

V - 3

W - 1

X - 3

Y - 1

Z - 3

Gorgie Family Stand Total - 11

Total - 383

So what is the chances of almost 400 tickets being sold between now and kick off.

We can only hope that the weather is good on Sunday morning which might entice a few extra people out.

FarmerTweedy

So what is the chances of almost 400 tickets being sold between now and kick off.

We can only hope that the weather is good on Sunday morning which might entice a few extra people out.

Pretty good, I would think.  I'd imagine a couple of hundred or so will go today, and I'd expect a good number will buy on the morning of the game or just turn up at the ground expecting to get one. We might not sell every single ticket, but I reckon we'll be very close.

Fxxx the SPFL

Weather not looking brilliant for tomorrow 30% chance of rain at kickoff gradually getting heavier booooooooooooooooooooo hopefully won't put people off.

Seymour M Hersh

Weather not looking brilliant for tomorrow 30% chance of rain at kickoff gradually getting heavier booooooooooooooooooooo hopefully won't put people off.

That leaves a 70% chance of it not raining. I'd take those odds.  :2thumbsup:

I'm at a wedding in Stirling tonight so not bought a ticket. Hoping I am back in time to make it along if there are a few left tomorrow in the run up to ko

Footballfirst

Going fast this moning

A    25    
F    1    
G    2    28

-----------------
H    5    
J    63    
K    8    
L    176    252

----------------- 
N3    17      
T1    1      
T3    19    37

-----------------
V    3      
X    2    
Z    3    8
Total   325

All other sections currently showing as sold out

Going fast this moning

A    25    

F    1    

G    2    28

-----------------

H    5    

J    63    

K    8    

L    176    252

----------------- 

N3    17      

T1    1      

T3    19    37

-----------------

V    3      

X    2    

Z    3    8

Total   325

All other sections currently showing as sold out

Yep. It was suggested further up the thread that our higher ST sales this year might lead to fewer last-minute purchases. However the rate of sales this week suggests otherwise: we're selling tickets in the week running up to the game at more-or-less the same rate as last season. That being the case, I predict that we'll sell all of the remaining seats before KO

upgotheheads

Just had a horrible thought, I assume that last year's season cards are valid this year and were not replaced by new ones. I don't want to turn up tomorrow then have to stand in a queue at the ticket office. Can anyone reassure me?

scott herbertson

Yep. It was suggested further up the thread that our higher ST sales this year might lead to fewer last-minute purchases. However the rate of sales this week suggests otherwise: we're selling tickets in the week running up to the game at more-or-less the same rate as last season. That being the case, I predict that we'll sell all of the remaining seats before KO

I think it was me who suggested that, on the basis that some of our more frequent 'walk ups' might have converted to Season Ticket holders.

However the rate of individual purchases would seem to confirm we are growing the base of supporters which is really pleasing. Glad to have been proved wrong

And he's not praying

Just had a horrible thought, I assume that last year's season cards are valid this year and were not replaced by new ones. I don't want to turn up tomorrow then have to stand in a queue at the ticket office. Can anyone reassure me?

Last seasons smartcards will have been updated.

David McCaig

I think it was me who suggested that, on the basis that some of our more frequent 'walk ups' might have converted to Season Ticket holders.

However the rate of individual purchases would seem to confirm we are growing the base of supporters which is really pleasing. Glad to have been proved wrong

Don't forget it's peak holiday season as well. For example, I'm down in London with my daughter, so someone else is using my season ticket.

A sellout live on TV v St Johnstone in August would be a wonderful achievement.

There is no doubt our support has grown considerably since the cup win in 1998. Back then we didn't even get close to selling out in the first match of 98-99 and that was against Rangers who had all the Roseburn.

scott herbertson

Don't forget it's peak holiday season as well. For example, I'm down in London with my daughter, so someone else is using my season ticket.

There is no doubt our support has grown considerably since the cup win in 1998. Back then we didn't even get close to selling out in the first match of 98-99 and that was against Rangers who had all the Roseburn.

Me too , currently on a train on the way back to London from a wedding in Wales and my ticket is being used by my brother

davemclaren

Me too , currently on a train on the way back to London from a wedding in Wales and my ticket is being used by my brother

Part timer. :)

upgotheheads

Last seasons smartcards will have been updated.

Do you mean  that  they have been replaced or just re-validated?

portobellojambo1

Do you mean  that  they have been replaced or just re-validated?

The smartcard isn't replaced, unless you lose it. The card and scanners used at the turnstiles are updated to permit the card to be used for entry to games during the season, if you have renewed.

And he's not praying

Do you mean that they have been replaced or just re-validated?

Sorry, poorly worded on my part. Updated to include this coming seasons fixtures. :smile:

No new smartcards are issued unless reported lost or stolen.

Gorgie_Rules

Going to be a great sight for the new lads to see Tynecastle pretty much full of Hearts fans, the guys that dont feature will be all the more keen to be involved. Hopefully a good atmosphere

upgotheheads

Sorry, poorly worded on my part. Updated to include this coming seasons fixtures. :smile:

Ta.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Will he be starting off the songs in the singing section, then?

Agree with what you're saying, but maybe better described as our support is recovering upwards.

I'm thinking back to 80's and early 90's when, with the terracing, we regularly had 23-25k crowds against rantic and the vermin, and 29k against Bayern Munich.

Things have changed a lot since then, particularly the cost of football tickets and everything else, but hopefully we still have that latent support and we can recover further with sound management

maltese jambo

Got my ticket...can't wait ! Was surprised it wasn't sold out already when I went to have a look yesterday. Lets sell it out people!

scott herbertson

Will he be starting off the songs in the singing section, then?

its not the singing brother who has the ticket...

A    21

B     1  
F    1    
G    2    25

-----------------
H    5    
J    48 
K    6   
L    152   211

----------------- 
N3    15     
T1    1      
T3    19    35

-----------------
V    2     
X    3   
Z    3    8
Total   279

JamboHeriot

104 tickets sold this morning if the counts are correct, which I trust they are! I think that there might be about 100 left come kick off but I'd happily be proved wrong.

upgotheheads

Agree with what you're saying, but maybe better described as our support is recovering upwards.

I'm thinking back to 80's and early 90's when, with the terracing, we regularly had 23-25k crowds against rantic and the vermin, and 29k against Bayern Munich.

Things have changed a lot since then, particularly the cost of football tickets and everything else, but hopefully we still have that latent support and we can recover further with sound management

Remember too  we had 30k plus for a European tie at Murrayfield about 8 years ago, as well as around 55k to watch Hearts when we played the friendly against Barcelona  5 years ago.

Remember too  we had 30k plus for a European tie at Murrayfield about 8 years ago, as well as around 55k to watch Hearts when we played the friendly against Barcelona  5 years ago.

Barca game was 2007 not that it matters

Gregor51Jack

A - 19

B - 1

F - 1

G - 1

Wheatfield total - 22

H - 5

J - 48

K - 4

L - 129

Roseburn total - 186

N3 - 15

S -1 

T3 - 19

Main stand total - 35

V - 1

X - 2

Z - 3

Gorgie total - 6

Overall total - 249

MacDonald Jardine

If you factor in the away end held 9-10000 there isn't much difference in these figures.

What is different is getting them week on week.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

I remember being both surprised and disappointed with that attendance.

I think it was also the start of Robinson's disillusionment with Hearts, not that ot excused what followed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

FarmerTweedy

Or the person moves seat!  Assuming that's not the case in this instance though!

SwindonJambo

Been told by my saints pal that they had about 100 left of their allocation of 700 on Friday

I believe when the Roseburn"s split, the capacity is around 17,000 so with 100 unsold for them and just over 200 for us, this should be around the 16,500 mark (allowing for non attenders) which will be very impressive indeed!

mainstandjambo

Been told by my saints pal that they had about 100 left of their allocation of 700 on Friday

If this is true crowd will be over 16,500. Brilliant effort for a Sunday lunchtime game which is live on TV.

If you are anywhere near Norwich, then Rileys will have it on

In Hunstanton, there is/was a bar call the Wash and Tope which usually has games on.

My house near Peterborough is also showing it :)

Thanks. Discovered a place quite close with BT Sports. C'mon the Jambos.

FarmerTweedy

A - 21

Wheatfield total - 21

H - 4

J - 32

K - 4

L - 111

Roseburn total - 151

N3 - 14

S -1 

T3 - 14

Main stand total - 29

V - 1

X - 1

Z - 3

Gorgie total - 5

Overall total - 206

FarmerTweedy

A - 19

B - 1

F - 1

G - 1

Wheatfield total - 22

H - 5

J - 48

K - 4

L - 129

Roseburn total - 186

N3 - 15

S -1 

T3 - 19

Main stand total - 35

V - 1

X - 2

Z - 3

Gorgie total - 6

Overall total - 249

Your first post is a dotcount!  Most folk spend ages posting drivel before they're ready for the responsibility of dotcounting!  Well done sir!

GregorJack51

193 now. Reckon these will sell by 12 tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived