St Johnstone Dot Count

mainstandjambo

Ticket bought, mainly to watch Hearts, but my boy is the youth team keeper at St Johnstone & will be helping as part of the warm-up tomorrow at Tynie - a good day all round...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And he's not praying

If this is true crowd will be over 16,500. Brilliant effort for a Sunday lunchtime game which is live on TV.

Fantastic.

Showing the Country what the Premiership has been missing.

An attendance the 'high flying' Dons could only dream about.

The Ginger Jambo

Very excited for tomorrow's game. Not surprised at all at the near sell out. Can't remember the last time I was this pumped for a Hearts match at Tynecastle!

Just got my scarf out ready for tomorrow. Can't wait. Going to be a great occasion. Support gets stronger and stronger.

SwindonJambo

Absolutely terrific and heartwarming stuff to read. Wish I could be there. Can't wait for my next trip north to see the famous. At least I can watch it on TV from here :). There must now be a very good chance of this selling out.

Never under estimate the hearts support. Best fans in Scotland. Love this club. I won't be there tomorrow but I will be watching with Den Bosch Hearts in Holland. Proud.

For a televised Sunday game it's going to be a terrific crowd.

Well done Jambos.

JudyJudyJudy

Ticket for sale . Mate cant go . Roseburn stand section 11.  ?24   PM if interested. 

Angus Young

A - 16

H - 2

J - 19

K - 2

L - 99

N3 - 13

T3 - 12

Z - 2

165 Remaining

Quality Dot counting as a side issue i seen the crowd at the San Giro yesterday began with a 6 it is going from bad to worse for our letter writing friends and as we all know Petrie said it needs to begin with a 12 to break even tick tock

Fxxx the SPFL

Quality Dot counting as a side issue i seen the crowd at the San Giro yesterday began with a 6 it is going from bad to worse for our letter writing friends and as we all know Petrie said it needs to begin with a 12 to break even tick tock

BBC quoted 5932 we only just beat that on Thursday in all fairness however they probably gave away the usual couple of thousand for school kids.

To be fair to them our crowd for the Arbroath game was much the same. It will be Interesting to see what their league crowds are.

kingantti1874

To be fair to them our crowd for the Arbroath game was much the same. It will be Interesting to see what their league crowds are.

True, it was a Thursday night though not 3pm on a sat

Hungry hippo

BBC quoted 5932 we only just beat that on Thursday in all fairness however they probably gave away the usual couple of thousand for school kids.

They still cup top ups with season tickets so that should boost crowds for games like yesterday.

Rabbie_Burns

What number is it to contact the club to release season ticket seats?

Good shout, try: 0131 200 7294

Robert Polson

Just done a dot count for Hibs v Morton they only have 13211 to sell, Started counting at 7 am nodded off twice due to the eyes nipping and the brain numbing but got there in the end !!

I'm genuinely surprised at the numbers we're getting at the moment. Pleasantly surprised.

It does make you wonder if we could go a few thousand more with sufficient capacity.

Rabbie_Burns

Just going onto an answerphone with that one, mate.

Can usually get straight through first time via that number. Just passed the ticket office and doesn't appear to be too busy at the moment either

@JamTarts: It's official, folks! Today's season opener at Tynecastle is SOLD OUT! #HMFCLive #SteppingUp

Archived