Running With the Bulls in Pamplona

Robbie Neilson

selling/eating burgers :lol:

:yas:

Bull burgers. The traumatised meat tastes so good!

All roads lead to Gorgie

According to the Record that was the third bull running injury for the Partick Thistle fan.  If he's back again this year, maybe he'll be gutted too.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/scots-grandad-gored-spanish-bull-5175898

post-2100-0-04951900-1436358775_thumb.png Did quite a bit of damage; Just look at him now.

Robbie Neilson

Just reread this after arriving home yesterday :lol:

Nixie :lol: Sooperstar :lol:

It was unreal. Absolutely terrifying. By a mile the stupidest thing I've ever done. The size of the crowd, how narrow the streets are, and the fecking slope :lol:

Worth it and by god, some party the night before and the day after. I'd recommend it, even not to take part, just to go and see it. The run s just one small bit, the Festival itself is unreal. Rel party/carnival feel. I thought it would most be pissed up Brits/Aussies/Yanks tourist, they are there, but the VAST majority are locals. And its a real family thing for the locals, from wee kids to the old grannys. Obviously they dont run :lol:

We done it on the Tuesday, after I walked back down some of the course to our agreed rally point and there were LOADS of medics giving out aid. Seemed a pretty brutal/violent more than usual day. Think i was lucky to get through unscathed

Unlucky HATERZZZZZZ

:jjyay:

• 5 weeks later...

A mate from work done this last year. He saw the Partick Thistle fan who got hit by a bull get hit. Strangely he said it was one of those must do things if you ever get the chance and he was gutted he couldn't get back this year to do it.

gus ritchie? guys a legend :lol: works in st marys secure unit in Bishopbriggs! 

gus ritchie? guys a legend :lol: works in st marys secure unit in Bishopbriggs!

My mate said he was a good guy had alot of banter with him apparently he does this alot? Fair play to him for having the baws to do it

• 6 years later...
3 hours ago, Pap said:

Great news to wake up too.

BBC always seem to use that same stock photo.

A great news story! 

Repeatedly attacked by the bull…..

:sweeet:

Kalamazoo Jambo
10 hours ago, Pap said:

Great news to wake up too.

BBC always seem to use that same stock photo.

At least it’s beef stock.

• 8 months later...
JudyJudyJudy
31 minutes ago, Cade said:

All middle aged blokes too.

Mid-life crisis by trying to run with the bulls turns into an end-of-life crisis.

:vrface:

Yes. I noticed that too ! How odd . Think they would know better 

33 minutes ago, Cade said:

All middle aged blokes too.

Mid-life crisis by trying to run with the bulls turns into an end-of-life crisis.

:vrface:

Bucket list !

Running with the bulls-👍

Rest of the bucket- 👎