W.B.A SHIRT!

crichiejambos

crichiejambos

Yesterday W.B.A played in a an old style shirt in honour of a old player no sure if he has died or its anniversary of something! Although just plain white, it had a badge which a don't even think was the current one they use now, had plain numbers on the back I think 2 through til number 11 keeper hadn't a number for some reason! But it was all that was needed no flashes,stripes,extra bits! I know a one off but a wish clubs would go back to a simple design it's all that's needed!

One of my mates is a big Baggies fan, he's been talking about this shirt for a few weeks now, plain, simple and smart, like they used to be.

He was beelin that they lost to Leicester yesterday, drags them back down to the relegation risk area.

He used to be great on that Fantasy Football programme.

Jeff Astle sings.   :laugh:

Noticed that last night - cracking, genuinely retro kit. 

West-Brom-2015-Retro-1968-FA-Cup-Kit-55.

The keeper had a plain green top with red socks, looked pretty cool too. 

Saw it on MOTD, looks like pyjamas, you would have to be living in 1930 to think this is smart.

Terrible kit.

Thought the strip looked great. Shame the Baggies were honking. Always quite liked them. Fans are loyal, great wee ground.

Bungalow Bill

The keeper had a plain green top with red socks, looked pretty cool too.

Have to disagree, green never looks cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether you like it or not the fact is that it was worn for a very good reason yesterday. 

And that is a rare use of the word fact in the correct way. Fact, not opinion.

cracking? great kit? WTF?

nice tribute but it looks like a set of fecking pajamas what are you lot on

ps love retro kits but that is far too bland

He Who Cannot Be Named

There are a few people on this thread that just don't quite get it. Of course its bland, of course it looks like pyjamas, thats not the ******* point though is it!

There are a few people on this thread that just don't quite get it. Of course its bland, of course it looks like pyjamas, thats not the ******* point though is it!

correct. i quite rightly acknowledged its a fantastic tribute.

however the OP started the thread on the kits cosmetic merits so it is hardly surprising the Looks of it are being discussed.

Archived