Vuckic Elbow

Thomaso

Vuckic elbowing the Q of S player was reported on radio and BBC sports page.

Any TV coverage for the Compliance officer to view?

...a bit disco

Vuckic elbowing the Q of S player was reported on radio and BBC sports page.

Yup.

But the compliance officer might have a job getting hold of it from Rangers tv.

Yup.

But the compliance officer might have a job getting hold of it from Rangers tv.

Ach - don't tell me ... those pesky "tapes" got wiped again?

You know when you google "Vuckic elbow" and somethng interesting comes up, well...

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=33778.35;wap2

It's the second time I've seen Donaldson and Vuckic and they both have looked poor. They are both young, but they don't seem to have the pace required in my opinion and they were all over the show positionally.

Just read through some of the comments, Vuckic was naughty with that elbow, he knew what he was doing!

Mind you, we were guilty of some absolute clumsiness, Vuckic in particular with his elbow to the face. How the referee didn't see that I do not know.

Lee McCulloch must be very pwoud of the young man.

You know when you google "Vuckic elbow" and somethng interesting comes up, well...

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=33778.35;wap2

It's the second time I've seen Donaldson and Vuckic and they both have looked poor. They are both young, but they don't seem to have the pace required in my opinion and they were all over the show positionally.

Just read through some of the comments, Vuckic was naughty with that elbow, he knew what he was doing!

Mind you, we were guilty of some absolute clumsiness, Vuckic in particular with his elbow to the face. How the referee didn't see that I do not know.

Lee McCulloch must be very pwoud of the young man.

Mmmm...he has previous then.

noidletalk81

Hun work colleagues saying today him and McCulloch are rather pally off the park...no doubt those candle-lit three courses meals are spent teaching him 'the way of the hun'

John Gentleman

Ach - don't tell me ... those pesky "tapes" got wiped again?

I realise your comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I'd imagine that most sporting events these days would be recorded digitally. Where multiple cameras are used at an event, perhaps one would be running VTR tape to provide some 'redundancy'?

It just wouldn't make financial sense to record video in analogue as all that tape would have to be re-encoded to digital for broadcast. An expensive, time-consuming and unnecessary process rendered obsolete with state-of-the-art digital cams.

Though, if the match was recorded digitally, the Orcs would probably just say, "Sorry.........we reformatted the hard disc shortly after the match". Same outcome as 'wiping' tapes I suppose.

In his defence the incident involved Iain Russell who is a bit of a diver/feigner.

The incident on the stream wasn't conclusive and no replay, although the commentator mentioned it. 

I realise your comment was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but I'd imagine that most sporting events these days would be recorded digitally. Where multiple cameras are used at an event, perhaps one would be running VTR tape to provide some 'redundancy'?

It just wouldn't make financial sense to record video in analogue as all that tape would have to be re-encoded to digital for broadcast. An expensive, time-consuming and unnecessary process rendered obsolete with state-of-the-art digital cams.

Though, if the match was recorded digitally, the Orcs would probably just say, "Sorry.........we reformatted the hard disc shortly after the match". Same outcome as 'wiping' tapes I suppose.

A bit like the Russians did with all the computer equipment they 'leased' during their 2018 world cup bid.  :)

Vuckic elbowing the Q of S player was reported on radio and BBC sports page.

McGregor at it this time against Livy.  BBC coverage clearly shows him running 5 yards to put the head on Sives - I don't believe for one minute that Craig went down with no contact!!

Barry Robson tried to laugh it off on Sportscene but to me this need Compliance Officer intervention!

It just wouldn't make financial sense to record video in analogue as all that tape would have to be re-encoded to digital for broadcast. An expensive, time-consuming and unnecessary process rendered obsolete with state-of-the-art digital cams.

Whoosh!

Yes I was very much kidding.

In his defence the incident involved Iain Russell who is a bit of a diver/feigner.

The incident on the stream wasn't conclusive and no replay, although the commentator mentioned it.

Iain Russell tried to get Nade sent off on Saturday.

Nade jokingly gave Russell a slap after an incident and Russell play acted.

Now Nade may have been niave but the Queens fans on P&B said it was embarrassing by Russell and everyone in the ground, including the match officials I assume knew Nade had no intent.

For us for tomorrow, Martin Scott had to be taken off so as not to be sent off for very poor tackling and trying to 'do' people. As recognised by Rovers fans too.

Iain Russell tried to get Nade sent off on Saturday.

Nade jokingly gave Russell a slap after an incident and Russell play acted.

Now Nade may have been niave but the Queens fans on P&B said it was embarrassing by Russell and everyone in the ground, including the match officials I assume knew Nade had no intent.

For us for tomorrow, Martin Scott had to be taken off so as not to be sent off for very poor tackling and trying to 'do' people. As recognised by Rovers fans too.

No doubt about it Scott is thug.

Did you see the McGregor incident against Livy?

No doubt about it Scott is thug.

Did you see the McGregor incident against Livy?

Yep.

MacGregor lucky but I agree with Robson that Sives play acted too much especially holding his head when MacGregor caught him far lower.

If I was a ref, I'd be in the camp of saying to players that while there may have been an infringement of sorts, I'm letting the offender off because of your play acting.

Not right but I hate it.

Yep.

MacGregor lucky but I agree with Robson that Sives play acted too much especially holding his head when MacGregor caught him far lower.

If I was a ref, I'd be in the camp of saying to players that while there may have been an infringement of sorts, I'm letting the offender off because of your play acting.

Not right but I hate it.

From what I saw on the replay McGregor made contact at head height. Sives is a pretty honest lad and I do not believe he went down for nothing.

What was McGregor doing - running over to say Hello??

Archived