what are peoples opinions on what the team should be at home to livi

the big show

my team would be , Alexander , Patterson , Ozturk, Wilson , Eckersly , Pallardo , Gomis , bauben , Walker , sow , el hass ,  

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my team would be , Alexander , Patterson , Ozturk, Wilson , Eckersly , Pallardo , Gomis , bauben , Walker , sow , el hass ,

I like your team

I'll swap Keatings and Zeefuick for Sow and El Hass just due to match fitness

Although Pallardo playing means one less winger he's been so effective he has to play

Tricky with so many players and tough on Billy King for example

Alexander, Paterson, Ozturk, Wilson, Eckersley, King, Pallardo, Bauben, Walker, Sow, Zeefuik.

Assuming all the above are fit/not suspended.

Alexander, Paterson, Ozturk, Wilson, Eckersley.  Pallardo, Gomis/Buaben, Walker, Anderson, Zeefuik, Keatings.

Subs from McGhee, Buaben/Gomis, Robinson

Surprised anyone would put El Hass anywhere near the starting XI.

I think he might even struggle to make the bench.

Raymond Reddington

Been thinking bout team for tomorrow we certainly have plenty of options when it comes to midfield and attack. Also lots of goals in our team. Should'nt matter what team is put it it should get the job done

Zeefuick better enjoy his starts the now because unless he shifts a few stone then surely he'll no be fit enough for the step up albeit not a massive one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my team is based on what i know and knowing keatsy and genero are both in the treatment room and have not been training although may be doing gym work not 100% sure and knowing kev mchattie is not quite ready yet although he has been training with the team adding to it what i have seen in training this is what makes me think el hass has a chance with sow up front and will not be far away from robbies team in my opinion . i could be wrong but going on what i have seen thats what i think .

Alexander, Paterson, Ozturk, Wilson, Eckersley.  Pallardo, Gomis/Buaben, Walker, Anderson, Zeefuik, Keatings.

Subs from McGhee, Buaben/Gomis, Robinson

you have got a 12 man team m8

I like your team

I'll swap Keatings and Zeefuick for Sow and El Hass just due to match fitness

Although Pallardo playing means one less winger he's been so effective he has to play

Tricky with so many players and tough on Billy King for example

keatsy and zeefuik getting treatment m8 a have not seen them training so for me they have to be doubtful?

my team is based on what i know and knowing keatsy and genero are both in the treatment room and have not been training although may be doing gym work not 100% sure and knowing kev mchattie is not quite ready yet although he has been training with the team adding to it what i have seen in training this is what makes me think el hass has a chance with sow up front and will not be far away from robbies team in my opinion . i could be wrong but going on what i have seen thats what i think .

What's wrong with Keatings and Zeefuik?

..........Alexander

Paterson..Ozturk. .Wilson..Eck

......Pallardo

......Anderson...Gomis

.......................Walker

.......Sow....Oliver (if others are unfit as stated in above posts)

Alexander

Paterson

?zt?rk

Wilson

Eckersley

King

Gomis

Pallardo

Walker

Keatings

Zeefuik

Subs: Hamilton, McGhee, Buaben, Anderson, Nicholson, El Hassnaoui, Sow

What's wrong with Keatings and Zeefuik?

I know zeefuik is still bothered with a strain he picked up from a couple of weeks back and had to come of at training last thurs and ice pack applied straight away and he nursed it through the game last saturday , it was playing up at the start of the week and he has not trained and has been getting treatment since , keatsy  im not sure about but for him not to be training and getting treatment for me it makes both of them doubtful , i could be wrong but im going on what i seen .

..........Alexander

Paterson..Ozturk. .Wilson..Eck

......Pallardo

......Anderson...Gomis

.......................Walker

.......Sow....Carrick (if others are out)

Carrick is out for six weeks.

It's almost impossible to predict Robbie's team right now due to the amount of options we have in midfield/attack (which is a great issue to have) therefore I'm not going to attempt it. 

Although, Billy King has to start. I beleive he's got the most assits this season with three in his last two games which have both been off the bench, he seems to have rediscovered that confidence he had earlier in the season. Jamie Walker on the other wing. As for the middle of the park, anyones guess.

Captain Canada

I'd like to see

Alexander

CP Ozturk Wilson Eck

King Pallardo Anderson Walker

Keatings Zee

I think we should be more attacking at home and Pallardo can sit deep to allow Anderson to get forward.

It's almost impossible to predict Robbie's team right now due to the amount of options we have in midfield/attack (which is a great issue to have) therefore I'm not going to attempt it.

Although, Billy King has to start. I beleive he's got the most assits this season with three in his last two games which have both been off the bench, he seems to have rediscovered that confidence he had earlier in the season. Jamie Walker on the other wing. As for the middle of the park, anyones guess.

I think we need to play one winger at a time now. Teams are sussing us by pressing our midfield in to conceding possession.

It's a shame because we have 3 very good wingers just now. Walker should start imo as he's on top form and is more experienced. It's a shame for King but he could do well as an impact sub like last week.

Alexander

Paterson

?zt?rk

Wilson

Eckersley

King

Gomis

Pallardo

Walker

Keatings

Zeefuik

Subs: Hamilton, McGhee, Buaben, Anderson, Nicholson, El Hassnaoui, Sow

That would be my team. I think billy king will get a start.

El Hass :cornette: aye lets drop one of sow, keatings, prince, pallardo, zeefuik to accommodate the worst player at the club

Really harsh. The laddies started, what, 3 games? He's struggled with injuries and yet you come out with "worst player at the club" chat?!?!

Alexander

Paterson Wilson Ozturk Eckersley

Walker Pallardo Gomis King

Zeefuik Sow

Subs: Hamilton, Mghee, Anderson, Keatings, Nicholson, Buaben, El Hassanoonoo.

Really harsh. The laddies started, what, 3 games? He's struggled with injuries and yet you come out with "worst player at the club" chat?!?!

Agreed. Scored a few as well.

Don't disagree it's harsh (even though I don't rate him myself), but I'm sure he's started more than that?

Alexander

Paterson Wilson Ozturk Eckersley

Gomis Anderson Pallardo

Walker

Keatings Zefuik

Tactics: All out attack

Don't disagree it's harsh (even though I don't rate him myself), but I'm sure he's started more than that?

It's a total guess. He may have started more, I just feel to write him off now is extremely harsh.

Didn't he score on his first start?

Yeah. Scored the opener the last time we played against Livingston at home. Think that was his first start.

kingantti1874

He's started more than that and sorry but he's shown absolutely nothing - He has to earn his place in the team, currently I'd view him as last choice in terms of the forward areas - on performances to date it'd be hard to argue otherwise.

The Treasurer

I know zeefuik is still bothered with a strain he picked up from a couple of weeks back and had to come of at training last thurs and ice pack applied straight away and he nursed it through the game last saturday , it was playing up at the start of the week and he has not trained and has been getting treatment since , keatsy  im not sure about but for him not to be training and getting treatment for me it makes both of them doubtful , i could be wrong but im going on what i seen .

Good of you to let the opposition know.

I'm sure Robbie will be delighted

I'd like to see

Alexander

CP Ozturk Wilson Eck

King Pallardo Anderson Walker

Keatings Zee

I think we should be more attacking at home and Pallardo can sit deep to allow Anderson to get forward.

This is the team for me also. Lets get back to 4-4-1-1 formation that we played with great effect earlier on in the season.

We should start pressing teams in their own half instead of standing off them.    

It's a total guess. He may have started more, I just feel to write him off now is extremely harsh.

I may be in a minority but I still think El Hass will come good for us.

queensferryjambo

You are not. I think he will come good as well. When he started for us we got some of our biggest and best results of the season -  he must have been doing something good IMO.

As for the team this week considering Livi kicked lumps out of us first half last week I would go for our physically strongest team.

If available I would give Sow and Zeefuik another try together again and see if they can click.

No matter what I would starts with Zeefuik. 4 goals in 3 starts with limited chances cannot be argued with.

Alexander

Paterson Ozturk Wilson Eckersley

Buaben Pallardo Gomis

Walker

Zeefuik Keatings

He's started more than that and sorry but he's shown absolutely nothing - He has to earn his place in the team, currently I'd view him as last choice in terms of the forward areas - on performances to date it'd be hard to argue otherwise.

He can't be ahead of (if fit) the main four, I'd agree. That's a circumstantial thing, though. He's ahead of Oliver, obviously.

"Worst at the club"? Utter knee jerk nonsense, do you sit in lower F, by any chance? :laugh:

Alexander

Patterson Ozturk Wilson Eckersley

Pallardo Gomis Buaben

Walker

Keatings Zeefuik

Subs: Hamilton,Mghee,McKay,Andersson,King,Sow,El Hass

Use the subs in the same way as we did last week

My gut feel is he will. I've little to evidence that, fleeting glimpses of a good player and the faith in Robbie who has consistently praised him.

Time will tell, though.

I'd still like to see Sow and Zeefuik upfront together - nothing against Keatings.

I'd like to see King back, and I think Anderson could be worth a start.

Difficult fitting everyone in to 11 slots. Back 5 pick themselves though, as should Pallardo IMO

Excellent options up front just now. But for me, Zeefuik and Sow could be devastating.

Zeefuik looks like one of those players who rocks up to fives 3 stone overweight, stands there hardly moves and bangs in about 20 goals.

Alexander

Patterson Ozturk Wilson Eckersley

Pallardo Gomis Buaben

Walker

Keatings Zeefuik

Subs: Hamilton,Mghee,McKay,Andersson,King,Sow,El Hass

Use the subs in the same way as we did last week

This

Good of you to let the opposition know.

I'm sure Robbie will be delighted

ffs Sharing a wee bit of info and yer pishing your frillies :rolleyes5:  Everybody could see zeefuik was carrying a niggle last week and was nursing himself through the game ,  And as for letting the opposition know do you not think the papers are at riccarton every day and publish similar stories regular are you going have a jibe at them ? Honestly this forum diffo has some crackers on board . heres a wee bit of info for you and the opposition , Hearts had 64 throw in,s last sat and more than half them they were wasted and put to no affect at all this is not good enough infact its shit robbies words not mine infact a few more choice words I could go on and tell what they are going to do to counteract it and who is involved but hey ho i will leave it at that , Dont want the opposition knowing to much of our buisness eh ! And burchy has been at our last 4 under 20 games as well but thats another story .

Zeefuick better enjoy his starts the now because unless he shifts a few stone then surely he'll no be fit enough for the step up albeit not a massive one!

Behave yourself. He's better than a lot of the forwards in the premier league.

4 goals in 4 games he's doin alright for me .

Skippy Doodle

Alexander

Patterson

Wilson

Ozturk

Eckersley

Gomis

Pallardo

Anderson

Nicholson

King

Sow