what are peoples opinions on what the team should be at home to livi

the big show

If Talbot is out I'd hope we look at two wingers and Sow. And after playing them just last week I wonder if we'll change our attackers a bit to make the opposition defence a bit more uncertain - Prince, Oliver, El Hassnaoui never played at all last game - but also look at who's good at getting onto crosses.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabienleclerq

He can't be ahead of (if fit) the main four, I'd agree. That's a circumstantial thing, though. He's ahead of Oliver, obviously.

"Worst at the club"? Utter knee jerk nonsense, do you sit in lower F, by any chance? :laugh:

Ahead of oliver in age and experience but in the little we have seen of both of them so far Oliver has been better. Pre season Oliver was pretty good, El Hass has been poor but we are still waiting for him to get a run of games.

Anyway I'm hoping big sow starts Zeefuik started well again last time but fell out the game, imo that's down to his fitness. Still a goal a game will do us from him.

Huh now i am a big roaster , Its quite obvious that you are a total bam and if your not getting your own way your toys go out the pram which says it all really , I suggest you join a forum were its normal service for ones similar to yourself and play your wee silly boy antics there other than that you need to grow up , Is there really any need for your sarcastic remarks ? That for me truly confirms the true facts , Now away and give me peace as your only confirming who the real roaster is . Ffs you mentioned the word SEMI in one your posts with the way you are acting behaving and posting i would have serious doubts that you have ever had a SEMI as its quite obvious your dummy;s been spat out :smoking:

Oooft. The response of a roaster right there.

disgruntledfan

Think your a wee bit mixed up are you not ?  however if your another that wants to play sill boy games fine crack on im up for it? Medication yes i have had it have you had yours as it seems you have got a wee touch oh ADHD and your needing your tabs badly ? And just because your mother has refused you your sweets for the day does not give you the right to come on here and join ranks with the its ma baw brigade and if you dont play by my rules im no playing , FFS gie it a rest your starting to sound like a mixed up kid . the topic is about todays team not your silly boy fly jibes etc . 

I dont know who the **** you think you are with your bad niddrie patter pal but you know what I will bite to your crap. Your postings are fecking horrendous, you talk about players like they are your best pals and you have a "bevvy" with them. Your a patronizing roaster of a bloke, who probably belongs on .net. Oh and don,t give me the "kid" pish, when your username is of a fat ******* wrestler, ya welt.

Ahead of oliver in age and experience but in the little we have seen of both of them so far Oliver has been better. Pre season Oliver was pretty good, El Hass has been poor but we are still waiting for him to get a run of games.

Anyway I'm hoping big sow starts Zeefuik started well again last time but fell out the game, imo that's down to his fitness. Still a goal a game will do us from him.

As El Hassnaoui wasn't available for pre season, it's hard to judge him against Oliver's performances in friendlies. In the first team El Hassnaoui has led the line and scored at Tynecastle. I'd pick El Hassnaoui ahead of Oliver if it was a straight choice and fitness dependant.

My choice would be:

Alexander

Paterson, ozturk, Wilson, Eckersley

Pallardo, buaben, Andersson

Walker

Zefuick, Keatings.

If that is the team, get your money on 11-0 for us.

Am I Robbie in disguise?

Archived