United in for scott allan

mr fox

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor business by Utd. If they knew they wanted him they should have had their ducks all lined up before selling to Celtic.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

On a side note. I've not watched SSN on transfer deadline day in about four years...

Is this bawbaggery and cringeworthy plastic drum thumping a regular occurrence?

:cornette:

It may be off but the seed has been sown. He must be kicking himself he saddled himself with the shite in the first place. An overrated player is now a demotivated overrated player.

ToadKiller Dog

Stephen Thompson keeping the money from Armstrong so he can buy his new toy in Australia , United fans will be raging , only 6 pts off the top of the table in the league cup final , likely to go far in the Big cup .

Way lack of ambition selling to Celtic .

Guest Bilel Mohsni

As part of the deal to bring a very very reluctant McGeough to Hibs, Celtic have 1st option on Allan.

Celtic would be as well just sticking their badge on the Hibs strips to be honest. :D

Breaking News: Zap Knight Signs For Hibs !!!

TROLL :)

more like Zap Brannigan

tartofmidlothian

As part of the deal to bring a very very reluctant McGeough to Hibs, Celtic have 1st option on Allan.

Brilliant if so.

United must have had some encouragement from somewhere to make "multiple bids"

Hibs will require promotion to hold onto him now and sign the like of Mcgeough permanently.

If not, they'll need to build again. Hahaha

I suspect Jimmy's time on here is perhaps nearing an end.

The mask is slipping more and more often now.

There's no mask - he's a Hibs arsehole.

he has never hidden the fact he is a hibs fan and I have no problem at all with that. I do have a problem with him starting to slag our club off which, if any Hearts fan ever did that over on hibsnet would result in an instant ban. Our mods are more tolerant than that lot, which I actually like, but there does have to be a limit

tartofmidlothian

What is sadder?

Our resident attention seeking H1b5 troll thinking he is famous.

OR

Me replying to his total drivel 'again'.

:vrface::troll:

I think it's probably when you start a nonsense rumour about Gomis on Twitter to deflect from the fact your best player's subject to a bid, then act all proud about it.

he has never hidden the fact he is a hibs fan and I have no problem at all with that. I do have a problem with him starting to slag our club off which, if any Hearts fan ever did that over on hibsnet would result in an instant ban. Our mods are more tolerant than that lot, which I actually like, but there does have to be a limit

Surely we have reached the limit.  At first I found him amusing, now just annoying, which of course is his intention.

:spoton:

He should be launched, others have been for a lot less, and they were at least Hearts fans, not some Hibs arsehole trying to troll the place.

Walter Bishop

United must have had some encouragement from somewhere to make "multiple bids"

Hibs will require promotion to hold onto him now and sign the like of Mcgeough permanently.

If not, they'll need to build again. Hahaha

The move never happened because Allan wants to go to Celtic. 

jack D and coke

A bit strange a Hibs fan posting on here all the time. Seen him say he doesn't have a log in for hibsnet but I'm calling shite on that one too. Guys a bit of a weirdo I reckon. I couldnt think of anything worse than reading hibs chat all the time. It's bad enough listening to some of my mates chat on hibs without having to put up with some of the melters on a forum.

File under ****ing weirdo.

A bit strange a Hibs fan posting on here all the time. Seen him say he doesn't have a log in for hibsnet but I'm calling shite on that one too. Guys a bit of a weirdo I reckon. I couldnt think of anything worse than reading hibs chat all the time. It's bad enough listening to some of my mates chat on hibs without having to put up with some of the melters on a forum.

File under ******* weirdo.

He should be launched, others have been for a lot less, and they were at least Hearts fans, not some Hibs arsehole trying to troll the place.

^^^^^ This 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't mind Jimmy to be fair. At least he's not pretending to be a Jambo like some posters we've had.

Like others have said its not he has tried to hide his perversion I mean persuasion. It's the trolling and digs at other Jambos and the club. He started off as just a play thing someone to laugh at now he's showing his true Hibs self he's not much better than the vermin on caravandwellers.net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geoff Kilpatrick

I don't understand why the Mods tolerate vermin on here but I'm sure they will tell us.

• Moderators

If you think he's breaking the rules in some way then it works like it does any other day, just report it and we'll look at it.

We're happy to have guests from other clubs here but that's what they are - guests - and therefore they should mind their manners accordingly. As should our own members.

Cheers.

If you think he's breaking the rules in some way then it works like it does any other day, just report it and we'll look at it.

We're happy to have guests from other clubs here but that's what they are - guests - and therefore they should mind their manners accordingly. As should our own members.

Cheers.

Apologies if any offense has been taken by anyone. I get utter dogs abuse off some on here and can take it, it's only a bit of football banter after all. The minute it's given back, even slightly tho some of the same chaps really can't take it.

Like I said no offence meant. Sometimes it's hard being called a sad ***** every five mins and not responding though.

Apologies if any offense has been taken by anyone. I get utter dogs abuse off some on here and can take it, it's only a bit of football banter after all. The minute it's given back, even slightly tho some of the same chaps really can't take it.

Like I said no offence meant. Sometimes it's hard being called a sad ***** every five mins and not responding though.

Some people just don't like other peoples opinions, in whatever subject that may be. Whether it be semi skimmed or full fat. Because you support Hibs your easily identified and classed. Debate and discussion is healthy and i'm sure that's the purpose of this board.

Some people just don't like other peoples opinions, in whatever subject that may be. Whether it be semi skimmed or full fat. Because you support Hibs your easily identified and classed. Debate and discussion is healthy and i'm sure that's the purpose of this board.

Well I was hoping so. This board is really good and some of the chat is tremendous. A lot really seem to know their football and it's more about football on here than balance sheets and poppy stealing pish on the hibs equivalent forum. I registered to give a little perspective from the outside in. Not to argue or battle every day.

That's not the mask I was referring to. He's not hidden the fact he's Hibs and that's fine and dandy.

The mask is the patronising 'I come in peace, i'm only hear for the good chat, you lot are alright actually' - that's the mask that's slipping more and more.

I dont mind fans from other clubs on our site. Its good to see things from a different perspective.

What I really dislike are the posters who claim to be Hearts fans and do nothing else but run the club down and wind up genuine Hearts fans.

If anyone wants an example just take a look at the Jason Holt threads. Blatant HiBees trolling on that one. 

Well I was hoping so. This board is really good and some of the chat is tremendous. A lot really seem to know their football and it's more about football on here than balance sheets and poppy stealing pish on the hibs equivalent forum. I registered to give a little perspective from the outside in. Not to argue or battle every day.

You've had quite a lot of digs about our team recently and at some of our players

You do it in a snidey way and come across like your having a laugh

You called our club a disgrace for binning Cummings, I personally would have launched you for that alone

Maybe some fans on here can't see through you but I can.

That's not the mask I was referring to. He's not hidden the fact he's Hibs and that's fine and dandy.

The mask is the patronising 'I come in peace, i'm only hear for the good chat, you lot are alright actually' - that's the mask that's slipping more and more.

Spot on

You've had quite a lot of digs about our team recently and at some of our players

You do it in a snidey way and come across like your having a laugh

You called our club a disgrace for binning Cummings, I personally would have launched you for that alone

Maybe some fans on here can't see through you but I can.

You would bin me for having a difference of opinion? If hibs done similar like they have to the boy Todd recently and Sean Welsh when Scott attacked him I would say the same. Hibs acted discrgracefully.

I do nothing in a snidely way and I act on here like I would in the pub with Jambo mates. Like I said I apologise if it's offending anyone I feel it's s little precious though as in not here to wind up and offend. I'm also not sure why you would want to see right through a random poster on a football forum but that's your prerogative, your wrong though and I've no reason to say otherwise.

Not for having a difference of opinion if you recall that thread you went on and on about it like you were Cummings himself.

Not for having a difference of opinion if you recall that thread you went on and on about it like you were Cummings himself.

Okay. Sorry Robbo if I offended. Genuinely.

Archived