United in for scott allan

mr fox

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Real Maroonblood

Quite funny though.

Utd complain about the poor bids for thier prized assests, then bid ?150k for Hibs best player who is the same age as Armstrong and younger than Stevens.

Liked Utd's stance against the OF in recent times, but in this case, Practice what you preach-pay up or shut up.

Fair enough but it would be pleasing if Utd got him on the cheap just for the hell of it.

Bridge of Djoum

United will go as high as 300k in my opinion, about double what he's worth at best.

Will pish myself if he goes to UTD for ?300,000ish the seethe over on sisterfister.net will be brilliant.

TBH ?300k for a nobody that's played a handful of games in Scotland's 2nd tier is great money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon he will sign for utd ...there must be a hint that he will go low offer then counter ....reckon 350000 accepted !!

Some more fun posts from the village team...

Dundee United can **** off prob get about 6k every home game

or

Personally think allan is better than Armstrong and Stevens Aswell.

The league he is in right now is irrelevant. Allan is also younger than gms and same age I think? As Armstrong

or

If Hibs sell to Dundee United, the club can no longer claim to be a Premiership club in the wrong division. Losing a first team player to any Scottish club bar Celtic is unacceptable.

I like the guy who has never heard of andreu and hibs should show united he cost 1 mill, must not have been watching his team get relegated last season lol

Scott Allan may force move as said. If so he could well have been tapped up ie warned move was coming. If so Hibs meltdown.

Lucky to get 5th place in league.

I would imagine that with it so late in the day, they've already sounded him out as to his interest in a move!

Please let it happen! The seethe would be delicious......

The Mighty Thor

Hibs fans really think they're still the club they were 5 or 6 years ago :lol:

They are the team they were 5 or 6 years ago. They were shite then too.

Bridge of Djoum

Found this wee snippet, made me chuckle.

We should sign Fyvie and sibbald from falkirk

Mcgeouch permanent 

Not sell anyone

Then we can chill and get promoted

With the massive loss they are likely to post this year, Rod will see anything over 250k as being a sensible bit of business.

It's not like Allan has been tearing it up for Hibs. Decent midfielder but in the championship playing against part timers. They still got humped by Falkirk and drew with Raith etc etc etc.

So a bid of 250-300k is hardly unreasonable.

Scott Allan may force move as said. If so he could well have been tapped up ie warned move was coming. If so Hibs meltdown.

Lucky to get 5th place in league.

Sales of crayolla's have doubled down leith way for the immediate letter scribbling accusing UTD of tapping their one and only asset they have left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this wee snippet, made me chuckle.

We should sign Fyvie and sibbald from falkirk

Mcgeouch permanent

Not sell anyone

Then we can chill and get promoted

in 2017 or 2018

The Mighty Thor

With the massive loss they are likely to post this year, Rod will see anything over 250k as being a sensible bit of business.

?250k is a phenomenal bit of business for Rod.

They'll be queueing round the block for the ponzi scheme tomorrow :lol:

Hibs don't need to sell.

If allan goes Hibs lose a large chunk of their support.

Will take a silly offer to get him. He'll stay at Hibs I reckon.

Bazzas right boot

I think Allan has been a stand out in the games against us, and against Rangers.

Could be a really good player for Hibs in the years to come.

However, anything around ?400k will be a fair test of Hibs and Petrie.

I reckon he will stay and if they are not promoted be off in the summer.

I actually hope he stays, I am expecting Hibs to take some more pionts and goals of Rangers, if he goes Hibs job will be made  harder. Hibs aren't going to bother us, Hibs with Allan are stronger, and thats bad for Rangers.

If he does go I wonder if they might move for Scott Robinson. Surely Fyvie (wages out of Hibs reach ) and Sibbald (500k+ bid required) are out of the question.

Quite funny though.

Utd complain about the poor bids for thier prized assests, then bid ?150k for Hibs best player who is the same age as Armstrong and younger than Stevens.

Liked Utd's stance against the OF in recent times, but in this case, Practice what you preach-pay up or shut up.

I think Thompson's claim is that everyone knows United are no longer strapped for cash so don't put in derogatory bids.

While they may not admit it. Hibs are rooted, ?4.5m debt write off or not.

Mind the time they lost Garry O'Jos after they thought the deadline had passed? Then counted him as a player they were missing from their side in the semi final?

:)

What is the deal Hibs have regarding player sales and payback to the bank?

I'm sure I read this somewhere that they have to pay x amount back to the bank from player sales...

... Or I might just be totally making it up :lol:

Bridge of Djoum

Hibs don't need to sell.

If allan goes Hibs lose a large chunk of their support.y

Will take a silly offer to get him. He'll stay at Hibs I reckon.

1. Every club in Scotland is a selling club. But you're probably right, they don't NEED to sell.

2. They already lost a large chunk.

3. I agree. If by silly you mean north of 350k.

He may well go. There`s still a chance Hibs could be a championship club next season and he might think about his reputation or what ambitions he has?

He might see going back to DU as a chance to redeem himself.

Bridge of Djoum

This is from uber trumpet ''Hibbykeith''

Scott Brown type money and addons or F.O. 

Just price United right out of it, they have held out for the cash they wanted for Armstrong we should be no different.

Dont care what league we are in, He'd be getting the same plaudits in the SPL.

He may well go. There`s still a chance Hibs could be a championship club next season and he might think about his reputation or what ambitions he has?

I think if it's down to him making a decision then Hibs don't have a chance, it's all about the fee.

1. Every club in Scotland is a selling club. But you're probably right, they don't NEED to sell.

2. They already lost a large chunk.

3. I agree. If by silly you mean north of 350k.

If petrie sells Allan right now he's essentially saying he couldn't give 2 ****s about promotion.

No chance he'll do that. It will take 750k to sway him IMO. I'm not debating whether he's worth that or not but I reckon that'll be what petrie is looking for.

There's more than a chance they will be in the championship, do you really think they bottle merchants can get through the play offs.

I think if it's down to him making a decision then Hibs don't have a chance, it's all about the fee.

Indeed. Hes got alot of thinking to do in a short time. 

He may feel he owes Hibs a bit commitment at least til the end of the season or he may be the sort of character who doesn`t give a Donald and does what`s best for him.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

?250k is a phenomenal bit of business for Rod.

They'll be queueing round the block for the ponzi scheme tomorrow :lol:

Let's all do the ponzi...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Trigger the release clause. SurprisedUnited let Armstrong go so late with so much to play for, but do they have the rabbit? Nervous final few hours.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Surely they'll be commanding top dollar for the "best player in the Championship"?

Anything close to half a million and he'll be off.

Archived