United in for scott allan

mr fox

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth would the vermin agree to sell him unless it was for a decent amount? Pretty pointless from United because I reckon the vermin would want about 750k for the guy.

chuck berrys hairline

They sure it's not Man UTD?

Best scottish midfielder yadda yadda yadda

United have offered 150k, Hibs have knocked it back, I'd expect Hibs will bee looking for at least 3x that, can't see this one happening

queensferryjambo

No point in H1b5 selling their players. 

Don't the bank (they ripped off) get the cash / part of the cash from player sales anyway?  

Having signed on a free for a Championship club as a stepping stone, Allan has been badly represented if a fee for any future transfer is not already agreed.

United have offered 150k, Hibs have knocked it back, I'd expect Hibs will bee looking for at least 3x that, can't see this one happening

Cant see it happening either, hope it does though not that I think he's that good but just because the hibs fans will be crying themselves to sleep tonight.

Why on earth would the vermin agree to sell him unless it was for a decent amount? Pretty pointless from United because I reckon the vermin would want about 750k for the guy.

a player they got for nothing and who has had a handful of good games in the Championship? Half that and they'd sell I think.

Good fun though watching the panic in their ranks

Have to say though the valuation they place on him is rather funny...some are expecting ?750,000 to ?1 million...amazing.

Punks No Deid

Are they not holding out for the imminent offer from Real Madrid to swap him for Gareth Bale + cash?

750,000 for what???? A player who hasn't made a decent mark yet on the game after a short term at Utd previously and failed jaunt down South.

A few good games in the championship makes him nearly worth a mill? Sorry, don't see it.

jamboinglasgow

Good fun though watching the panic in their ranks

Have to say though the valuation they place on him is rather funny...some are expecting ?750,000 to ?1 million...amazing.

for a guy out of contract at the end of the season? Madness.

No point in H1b5 selling their players.

Don't the bank (they ripped off) get the cash / part of the cash from player sales anyway?

They certainly do but I also wonder do they get a say in the sale of players given they get a share of any monies or they TELL them they have to accept a bid ?

King of the North

Would be pretty shameful if hibs stood in the way of him moving. They are more than likely staying in the second tier, give the boy a chance to play at a decent level.

Or if they don't sell to United, we can buy him in the summer

I think Stubbsy and Leann may have an unhappy player on their hands if they deny him the chance of leaving and Hibs end up not getting promoted.

Is that right that some think he is worth 750k ?

Surely half of that would get him. He has only played half a season in the Championship his form could easily dip.

They genuinely reckon hes worth over 1 million quid, absolutely mind blowing lol

If they got that, I would hope that they do the honourable thing and pay back some of the debt they had written off. That is what they believe in, after all.

?300,000 , Accepted !!

for a guy out of contract at the end of the season? Madness.

Hadn't realised he only signed a 1 year deal.

?300k will get the deal done.

I don't think he's worth anywhere close to 750k but I think the vermin would want about that for him. Especially from a team who have just brought in close ?2m in transfers.

Would be pretty shameful if hibs stood in the way of him moving. They are more than likely staying in the second tier, give the boy a chance to play at a decent level.

Or if they don't sell to United, we can buy him in the summer

But it wouldn't be a good move for him and dundee united are a diddy club, thats coming from a hibs fan hahaha

ToadKiller Dog

HIbs are Skint United have money and a few gaps to fill can see it happen .

It won't be anything near ?750'000

I'd be happy enough to see Hibs get ?500k for him if it meant him leaving tonight.

No way they'd replace him with someone of similar quality at such short notice.

Scott Allen or however you spell his name, Scotland's Xavi according to some on here will be sold to Dundee Utd for as much as Utd want to pay for him and I suppose all he has to look forward too is another season in the Scottish Championship with the wee team. It will be 'suicide watch' over there, superb.

Bridge of Djoum

I'm just waiting for a counter bid from Juventus in case Pogba leaves in the window.

They genuinely reckon hes worth over 1 million quid, absolutely mind blowing lol

People here said the same about Jason Holt at the start of last season.

Some more fun posts from the village team...

Dundee United can **** off prob get about 6k every home game

or

Personally think allan is better than Armstrong and Stevens Aswell.

The league he is in right now is irrelevant. Allan is also younger than gms and same age I think? As Armstrong

or

If Hibs sell to Dundee United, the club can no longer claim to be a Premiership club in the wrong division. Losing a first team player to any Scottish club bar Celtic is unacceptable.

Bazzas right boot

Quite funny though.

Utd complain about the poor bids for thier prized assests, then bid ?150k for Hibs best player who is the same age as Armstrong and younger than Stevens.

Liked Utd's stance against the OF in recent times, but in this case, Practice what you preach-pay up or shut up.

Archived