United in for scott allan

mr fox

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs News ?@HibsNews1875 2 mins2 minutes ago

Dundee Utd are now rumoured to be interested in Morgaro Gomis. Have they given up on Scott Allan.

Reeks of desperation.

I would take 500k for Gomis. Excellent player but with Pallardo, Buaben, Robinson and Anderson available I wouldn't be worried about seeing the season out without him. I doubt there is any truth in that though.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I would take 500k for Gomis. Excellent player but with Pallardo, Buaben, Robinson and Anderson available I wouldn't be worried about seeing the season out without him. I doubt there is any truth in that though.

1) Thank **** you are not the manager.

2) Dundee UTD are not after him.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

1) Thank **** you are not the manager.

2) Dundee UTD are not after him.

south morocco

Evening Hobo jounalist has been buzzing gas 

Mark Atkinson ?@markratkinson  3m3 minutes ago

@nwheelan Utd have lot of money now and Petrie, for all his flaws, knows that. It'd have to be silly money and for me that'd be close to ?1m

same, don't want him to go and do not think he will, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if we got a good fee for him

Surely if they think this no mark Allan is worth ?750k that has to put Gomis in the ?1million + bracket. After all he's been an ever present in the table topping Hearts team that are 17 points and counting above the wee team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

Is he not cup tied?

Fair enough, still got a better chance of winning the cup than with Hibs tho......muhahaha.

Bridge of Djoum

Why did Allan leave United in the 1st place?

I seem to recall a bit of acrimony at the time, can't recall exactly what though.

Bridge of Djoum

750k for Gomis

1.2m for pallardo

675k for Buaben

2.5m for Ozturk

300k for Wilson

Thanks very much

Haha, totally random mate. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

750k for Gomis

1.2m for pallardo

675k for Buaben

2.5m for Ozturk

300k for Wilson

Thanks very much

Where do you get these numbers from :lol:

Surely if they think this no mark Allan is worth ?750k that has to put Gomis in the ?1million + bracket. After all he's been an ever present in the table topping Hearts team that are 17 points and counting above the wee team.

Steady now, neither of them are worth anywhere near that

Dave McCreery's knee

Hibs fans would have no right to complain if they sell him. If they bought season tickets or went to games in decent numbers, they might be better placed to knock back three hundred grand

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Thankfully this is all pish anyway ( Hibs News :lol: ) but I am pretty amazed that anyone would even entertain the idea of selling Gomis right now.

Hibs fans would have no right to complain if they sell him. If they bought season tickets or went to games in decent numbers, they might be better placed to knock back three hundred grand

Spot o.

You want to keep your quality players you have to back your club and put the money in to make it possible. The Hibs fans have nobody to blame but themselves if Allan goes. If your club isn't making money from the fans the only other option is money from player sales.

Thankfully this is all pish anyway ( Hibs News :lol: ) but I am pretty amazed that anyone would even entertain the idea of selling Gomis right now.

Correct m8.

Has anyone checked on Jimmy?

Nope not interested. Hopefully he's slavered and snottered all over his stolen laptop and has short circuited electrocuting him in the process and that's the last We've heard of him.

wattie exploited

Are they not holding out for the imminent offer from Real Madrid to swap him for Gareth Bale + cash?

:pleased:  :pleased:

750k for Gomis

1.2m for pallardo

675k for Buaben

2.5m for Ozturk

300k for Wilson

Thanks very much

:rofl:

2.5m for ozturk?!?

If anyone is going to to for decent money it will be our younger players. No one is going to pay 750k for 29 year old gomis.

Jimmy Gomis is fine. Tucked up in bed with a cuppa watching undateables

Is that the episode with Gateshead mugging victim lookalike Griffiths in it?

:rofl:

2.5m for ozturk?!?

If anyone is going to to for decent money it will be our younger players. No one is going to pay 750k for 29 year old gomis.

Whoooooooosh

Here, why is this Jimmy fellow still being allowed to rip the ****? There was a time where he would have lasted two minutes on here then been launched. What's going on?

Bridge of Djoum

Here, why is this Jimmy fellow still being allowed to rip the ****? There was a time where he would have lasted two minutes on here then been launched. What's going on?

We are doing our bit for the community. 

Obviously his agent is at least playing ball with offers coming in otherwise they wouldn't keep coming back.

Breaking News: Zap Knight Signs For Hibs !!!

TROLL :)

:cornette:

As funny as a burning orphanage first time round and even worse chat now. :vrface:

Whoooooooosh

There was nout in his post indicating he was at the wind up.

Considering the amount of mouth breathers on here it's hardly a surprise someone would take it seriously.

750k for Gomis

1.2m for pallardo

675k for Buaben

2.5m for Ozturk

300k for Wilson

Thanks very much

I love this so much. :)

You've decided to be so specific that ?650k for Buaben is a no, we'd need that extra ?25k. :rofl:

Honestly think we need to look at making sure members that are allowed to post are over a certain age.

Archived