The 2015 General Election Megathread

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Right, not trying to stir anything up but....Yes I am SNP in Ed South. I went to uni with Murray...know others that have worked with him etc etc.

I spoke to a very well known journalist the other day, he suggested that Murray may have got involved with FOH, to gain votes.

Now, that is not what I am saying at all. It never crossed my mind till I heard that.

Feel free to shoot me down but, has h? always supported Hearts....he seemed to have come out of nowhere.

Not bitter as SNP are on a mission tonight. Just curious what you think as Heart's fans.

Clegg..in..FUD

Total tosh

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aussieh

• JamboX2

• TheMaganator

• Boris

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dobmisterdobster

Balls is GONE

Edit: Too close to call.

Edited by dobmisterdobster

luckyBatistuta

Use [ img ] [ /img ] tags.

Cheers bud, I'll give it a try and if I can't figure it out I might get back to you...Cheers

luckyBatistuta

Right, not trying to stir anything up but....Yes I am SNP in Ed South. I went to uni with Murray...know others that have worked with him etc etc.

I spoke to a very well known journalist the other day, he suggested that Murray may have got involved with FOH, to gain votes.

Now, that is not what I am saying at all. It never crossed my mind till I heard that.

Feel free to shoot me down but, has h? always supported Hearts....he seemed to have come out of nowhere.

Not bitter as SNP are on a mission tonight. Just curious what you think as Heart's fans.

Clegg..in..FUD

I know I've already answered you but it's really p'd me off. Why would he go through all that to try and win some votes. For all the votes he could have won, he could just as easily lost more by people who support other teams and voters who have nothing to do with football who weren't happy at the time and effort he was giving to us instead of his party duties. How many on here tonight voted for him...very few. Absolutely ludicrous that anybody would come up with that nonsense.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Murray coming across as a grumpy teenager on bcc one. Shame

luckyBatistuta

Murray coming across as a grumpy teenager on bcc one. Shame

Murray coming across terribly. Usually a great speaker. Very insincere. He's being asked standard journalistic questions.

Damn missed it answering tatlock.

Albert Tatlock

I wouldn't shoot you with a gun, I'd rather use a bazooka. Shocker.

What kind of reply is that. Are you UKIP in disguise. Asking a decent question. Most seats are going to SNP. I am a season ticket holder, have been for years. Just wondering if Hearts fans were a target for him.

Cast No Shadow

My seat of Edinburgh West: in the bag.

greggy.png

Edited by Cast No Shadow

Snp take edinburgh west

She is a good person as well though hardly active in politics until recently.

Like a lot of the new MP's they have not been active for long in politics....we even have a student of 20 yrs of age going to London.

thehibsareintheirbeds

How many is that for the SNP?

52 now.....4 to go i think

luckyBatistuta

What the f...k kind of reply is that. Are you UKIP in disguise. Asking a decent question. Most seats are going to SNP. I am a season ticket holder, have been for years. Just wondering if Hearts fans were a target for him.

You went to uni, and you sound like you maybe believe there is some truth to the journos story....c'mon. I resent the UKIP comment btw....what are you trying to say with that, please explain..

All roads lead to Gorgie

My seat of Edinburgh West: in the bag.

greggy.png

And me

ToadKiller Dog

She is a good person as well though hardly active in politics until recently.

Like a lot of the new MP's they have not been active for long in politics....we even have a student of 20 yrs of age going to London.

Heard that Mhari black give an interview on radio Scotland after the announcement , rough west coast accent but talked well

Harry Palmer

Ed should just hand over to whoever is second. 

What were Labour thinking? 

Who will they go for as leader?

Albert Tatlock

If Murray had lost tonight, he would easily get a part time consultancy job, and promoted FOH more for a good price. Always seemed more like a rugby man to me.

thehibsareintheirbeds

He won !!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously the speech might be interesting at least

Ed still obsessed with the SNP. Time to look inwards Ed. Hell yeah

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Miliband getting heckled... Nice...mans a trumpet.

Tory activist shouted "you're getting sacked in the morning" :lol:

Harry Palmer

"Surge of nationalism" to blame says Ed.

I say Labour need to get rid ASAP.