• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh nothing, I have distant family from the pans. I don't often admit that in public right enough.

Yeah its like the Hills Have Eyes down here right enough.Muppet

Yeah its like the Hills Have Eyes down here right enough.Muppet

I didn't realise we'd reached the humourless stage of the night already, apologies.

2016%2F06%2F03%2Fa6%2Fmuppets.12f66.jpg

Anyone else off to Meadowbank for the boxing tomorrow night? No big name fights but chance to see live boxing is enough for me! 

Generic Username

Rousey was on Ellen last night, dug out the "highlights" on YouTube this morning. Basically this is her last fight. You can tell her hearts not in it at all now. She couldn't give two shits when talking about the fight but the second the conversation moved onto her man her eyes lit up and she couldn't stop talking. Shame to see just how much that loss has thrown her off, luckily the women's division has a lot more depth to it now to continue without her.

Her man has gone to shit since he went with her to Taverdyan's gym.

Was pretty good when he went through that wee period of Schaub, Barnett, Reem etc but now he's barely even top 10.

He also cheated horrendously against Mitrione.

If her hearts not in it then she should just quit.She has done her bit for UFC raised the profile of womens mma but they and she doesnt need it now.

RDA to beat him. Massive point to prove.

Expecting the the RDA that went on a huge run against Henderson, Diaz, Pettis and Cerrone.

RDA to beat him. Massive point to prove.

Expecting the the RDA that went on a huge run against Henderson, Diaz, Pettis and Cerrone.

:facepalm:

Ah well. :lol:

Looking at the 205 card with a view to puttin a bet on.

But quickly realised the majority of those fights are near on impossible to predict. So many I have no idea over and legitimate cases can be made for both fighters.

What a card. What a sport. Can't wait.

Shooter McGavin

Looking at the 205 card with a view to puttin a bet on.

But quickly realised the majority of those fights are near on impossible to predict. So many I have no idea over and legitimate cases can be made for both fighters.

What a card. What a sport. Can't wait.

In the same boat, Can't predict this card at all

Generic Username

If Eddie tries to stand and trade with McGregor he'll more than likely get dusted within 2 rounds. He should do what Mendes did and manhandle him to the ground then use his size and strength advantage to pound him. My money is on Alvarez.

If Woodley v Thompson goes the distance then you can bet Wonder Boy will have amassed enough points to win it given the volume he throws, but I've got a feeling Woodley will blitz him early doors.

The battle of the Polish Betty's will be a five rounder with JJ taking it on points.

Weidman to beat Romero.

The mad Russian & Tate to win as well.

Gutted the Rashad Evans fight fell through. He was looking absolutely ripped. Would have been interesting to see him at that weight.

Generic Username

Does Eddie not slide something along the ground towards McGregor first and that's what kicks it all off? Whole thing was massively blown out of proportion but that shit sells tickets/PPV's

I said it on here it's been staged since the mcgregor mended fight. When footage appeared of Conor supposedly bumping into Faber, it reminded me at the time and still does now of old 90's WWF locker room scenes/ interviews. The fights are real but all the other stuffs pure pantomime

If Eddie tries to stand and trade with McGregor he'll more than likely get dusted within 2 rounds. He should do what Mendes did and manhandle him to the ground then use his size and strength advantage to pound him. My money is on Alvarez

Conor looks bigger than Alvarez IMO. Looks to have the size advantage at the weigh in.

He's a natural lightweight IMO. He just cuts a crazy amount of weight to fight at 145.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Conor looks bigger than Alvarez IMO. Looks to have the size advantage at the weigh in.

He's a natural lightweight IMO. He just cuts a crazy amount of weight to fight at 145.

Agree with that. 155 seems to fit Conor's frame perfectly.

Alvarez looks weight drained to me. Perhaps it was just the black eyes he was sporting though.

Edited by Gavsy Van Gaverson

Agree with that. 155 seems to fit Conor's frame perfectly.

Alvarez looks weight drained to me. Perhaps it was just the black eyes he was sporting though.

Nah that's how I seen it. He looks gaunt.

Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing though as he's obviously a big lightweight if he's having to boil right down. Not an easy night for mcgregor like some think.

khabib decision

stephens ko

tate submission

weidman decision

jj ko

wondaboy ko

conor decision

not sure bout that.  Edgar can take a punch and dont see him getting Ko'd now.  Frankie by Decision.

Anyone watching cage warriors?  On BT Sport at 9pm