#MiddleClassFootballChants

jambovambo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr God Awful Ugly

You are persuing your favoured profession of adjudicating association football matches without the necessary skills or knowledge and quite frankly making a mess of it

The middle classes that I know are more guilt ridden, apologetic, tree huggers than anything else.

We're from the Capital (although that shouldn't matter as its an anachronism really).

You're from a shit hole (oh my god did I really say that, must be the fumes from my coffee scented beard oil)

Please inform the supporters of Hibernian Football club that is an awfully long time since they achieved success in the oldest Association football competition in the world, although it is appreciated that they HAVE won another, lesser competition more recently, but, in all honesty, we could not give a stuff.

In your city slums,

You look in the larder for something to eat,

You find some old P?t? and you think it's a treat,

In your city slums,

jack D and coke
Would you care to participate in some light hearted combat with the District of Gorgie,s aggression group

:lol:

This reminds me of a character in the Viz, Raffles the Gentleman Thug.

You are my butler,

My only butler,

You're only happy, when I'm away,

Your wife's a dentist, your son an apprentice,

So please don't take my candlesticks away

Worst thread ever. Cringeworthy.

Oh dear boy, could one not intellectually devise, a little ditty for oneself on said thread.

:)

Your Merlot's in the fridge

E I ADDIO your Merlot's in the fridge.

Hemp dungarees with home-made braces

Recycled Crocs without any laces

We are the chaps (and don't forget the ladies too) to engage in robust debate

We are the Gorgie BOAT chaps (BOAT = Bicycles Or Alternative Transport) (and don't forget the ladies too)

Guy next to me once shouted at the referee Charlie Richmond "yer nothing but a small town in Surrey"

A guy behind me at a derby once shouted 'you're only good for posh pub food at a reasonable price' at David Wotherspoon.

A guy behind me at a derby once shouted 'you're only good for posh pub food at a reasonable price' at David Wotherspoon.

:laugh:

I am happily upper middle class. I didn't think it showed -or mattered until years ago ... We were beating the pars 3-0 or something, the game had petered out and was a bit boring. I heard a voice yell out (then cringed as I realised it was mine), "Come on Hearts, sort your lives out!" A split second later my brother yelled out, "Come on Hearts, ya dozy ****s! F******g waken up!" I thought to myself, "Yes, that's what I meant to say."

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Would you care to participate in some light hearted combat with the District of Gorgie,s aggression group

Good effort, but a middle class person would have got the punctuation correct. It should be "Gorgie's". Still, 7/10. :2thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

That's brilliant. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it was the same guy who simply screamed 'DIE YOU *****' at Riordan in the same game so I'm not sure how middle class he was though.

(that word starts with a C btw)

Governor Tarkin

Do you know where hell is?

Hell is Easter Road.

Heaven is an aspirational concept

To suffocate the proles.

:D Nice one.

He's big boned, rotound, he rebounds of the ground.

We're from the capital, you're from the council (repeat)

Henry Henry what's the groove

Brick Tamland

Your Dads work for our Dads

Your Dads work for our Dads

Na na na na

Na na na na

I dont get the whole class thing you either came from a family with money or not for me i didnt but that didnt stop me getting an incredible job later on. When im at the football i see it as ur either a jambo or ur not doesnt matter ur background to me. Obv this thread is mainly a troll but id just like to put my thoughts out there :D

I dont get the whole class thing you either came from a family with money or not for me i didnt but that didnt stop me getting an incredible job later on. When im at the football i see it as ur either a jambo or ur not doesnt matter ur background to me. Obv this thread is mainly a troll but id just like to put my thoughts out there :D

This thread is just for a laugh and should in no way be taken seriously.

I do like the slightly more subtle ones than the (as someone said) old Etonian-esque efforts.

This thread is just for a laugh and should in no way be taken seriously.

I do like the slightly more subtle ones than the (as someone said) old Etonian-esque efforts.

lol i might have been a bit overzealous tbf though i had just gotten off the phone with the RSPCA to report a stray dog i seen with cuts on its back legs and problems with its vision still waiting on the call back from the council dog warden to see if its owner has been tracked or what, But i still think i made a valid point :D

will-i-am-a-jambo

Going by the David Wotherspoon and Charlie Richmond chat, my mate used to shout 'Scott Booth, phone booth more like!'

Having been pipped on the ambulance one - I was going to use Murrayfield Hospital, here's one from long ago that hopefully nobody has already used:

Hamish Hamish where's one's spouse?

E I ADDIO your Merlot's in the fridge.

Red wine in the fridge? How frightful. Surely you meant the first pressed Chablis?

That gentleman is of an alternative sexual orientation,

That gentleman displays a deviation from a straight line,

That gentleman's posterior is available for occupation for a nominal monetary fee.

Michael Weir

Red wine in the fridge? How frightful. Surely you meant the first pressed Chablis?

But of course - a jibe at the oiks who DO keep their Merlot in the fridge...

That gentleman is of an alternative sexual orientation,

That gentleman displays a deviation from a straight line,

That gentleman's posterior is available for occupation for a nominal monetary fee.

Michael Weir

Bravo!

Henry, excuse us for a moment. We were just wondering if you it would be possible to let us know whether you can see us or not.

"Who is the illegitimate child in the black?"

"Who is the illegitimate child?"

"Who' is the illegitimate child?"

"Who is the illegitimate child in the black?"

lol i might have been a bit overzealous tbf though i had just gotten off the phone with the RSPCA to report a stray dog i seen with cuts on its back legs and problems with its vision still waiting on the call back from the council dog warden to see if its owner has been tracked or what, But i still think i made a valid point :D

What tune does that go to?

Bertie Mee said to Bob Shankley,

"Have you head of the North Bank, Highbury?"

The Shank said, "no, I don't think so,

But I've heard that The Bakery Andante in Morningside's bread may be pricey but it's simply bliss - and just a few doors from Mellis Cheese. Fondue? Yes please!"

And I guess if we're being middle class, we should expect to hear this in Govan:

"We ur ra proletariat"

We're from the Capital, your from a provincial town with higher than average benefit claimants and lower than average life expectancy

Archived