Dot count v Dumbarton

Footballfirst

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still a week and a half till the game and only a thousand left! It looks like sales are picking up too!

5 tickets in section J bought.

Taking my 6 year old daughter to her first game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should get her along to the Family Fun Day in the Gorgie Suite pre and post match - great day out for the kids!

MR INCREDIBLE

Starting to go a bit quicker now.

People getting Sevco tickets maybe snapping up these at the same time.

You should get her along to the Family Fun Day in the Gorgie Suite pre and post match - great day out for the kids!

where can I find more about this please? Know of a few people who may be interested in attending! What sort of thing is happening post match?

last time i was there Robbo and Ann were there pre match and post match King, Eckersley, Nicholson, McHattie, Gallacher and Eilidh Child all popped in for photos and a chat.

There may have been more after we left.

Pint and food with your ticket too, was pretty decent value and lots to do for the wee ones, mine loved it

Footballfirst

I'm going to predict we're down to 3 figures now....................

Wheatfield - 36

Main - 31

Gorgie - 18

Section H - 612

Section J - 240

Total - 937

Rangers and Dumbarton dot count Mainstandjambo, you've been busy tonight

Keep up the good work.

will there be tickets left on saturday

Almost certainly. There's probably at least 1,000 seats that haven't actually been released for sale yet, on top of those that are currently available.

Almost certainly. There's probably at least 1,000 seats that haven't actually been released for sale yet, on top of those that are currently available.

Hopefully we can get as close to a sell-out as possible and create a great atmosphere as this is a game we need 3 pts from as we have a few hard games coming up, Hibs away (I don't care what anyone says it could prove to be a very tough game and many fans are too over-confident), Raith home, Falkirk away, Sevco at home, Q of the South home. Difficult period coming up, really exciting. This season is awesome!

850 left with a week to go not to bad. I reckon sales will pick up a bit more quickly in the coming days! Cant see it being a sell out but would anyone say this was a guaranteed sell out fixture anyway? I'll predict we get over 14K on the day!

850 left with a week to go not to bad. I reckon sales will pick up a bit more quickly in the coming days! Cant see it being a sell out but would anyone say this was a guaranteed sell out fixture anyway? I'll predict we get over 14K on the day!

Think we're looking to a similar crowd v Livingston near 15K, unless sales really pick up and K is open

Apparently Dumbarton had approx 100 at the Losers Launderette yesterday so basically looking at a Hearts only crowd.

Wheatfield - 30

Gorgie - 18

Main - 27

Section H - 580

Section J - 199

Total - 854

Wheatfield - 24

Gorgie - 16

Bertie - 26

Section H - 599

Section J - 173

Total - 838

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield - 26

Gorgie - 16

Main - 24

Section H - 570

Section J - 169

Total - 805

About 50 bought in last 24 hours.

mainstandjambo

Just done a comparison with the Cowdenbeath game and with 6 days to go there are 250 more tickets available for Dumbarton game. Given that the crowd that day was 15594 and away support will be around the same we should be looking at a crowd around 15300.

Footballfirst

Sales picking up

Wheatfield - 21

Main - 18

Gorgie - 17

Section H - 421

Section J - 96

Total - 573

Sales picking up

Wheatfield - 21

Main - 18

Gorgie - 17

Section H - 421

Section J - 96

Total - 573

Noticed this morning first few rows in H were all suddenly greyed out.........

Sales picking up

Wheatfield - 21

Main - 18

Gorgie - 17

Section H - 421

Section J - 96

Total - 573

Absolutely brilliant effort!

Sales picking up

Wheatfield - 21

Main - 18

Gorgie - 17

Section H - 421

Section J - 96

Total - 573

Wheatfield - 19

Bertie - 15

Gorgie - 14

Section H - 419

Section J - 80

Total - 547

Geoff Kilpatrick

Let's take stock here.

This is a home game against Dumbarton. The crowds we get against them this season will probably beat the crowds we got against them in the old Premier League in the 80s, whereas this is the old First Division!

Incredible stuff!

666 in section H ... The number of the beast. Or so iron maiden used to say. Hope someone buys a ticket there soon

If not.....wait for it...Run to the Hills!

Let's take stock here.

This is a home game against Dumbarton. The crowds we get against them this season will probably beat the crowds we got against them in the old Premier League in the 80s, whereas this is the old First Division!

Incredible stuff!

If you are talking about the early 80's maybe because the team was dire?

Geoff Kilpatrick

If you are talking about the early 80's maybe because the team was dire?

No, mid 80s when we were good!

No, mid 80s when we were good!

It took some of us a while to pick up on the fact that the team started playing well again in 1985. I had stopped going to games because the football was bad, then we beat Motherwell 3-0, then Rangers 3-0, and I thought 'aye aye something going on at Hearts' and went along to the next game - I haven't missed many since.

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield - 19

Gorgie - 10

Main - 17

Section H - 385

Section J - 48

Total - 479

Looks like K will have to be opened up for ticket sales toward the end of the week.

Wheatfield - 19

Gorgie - 10

Main - 17

Section H - 385

Section J - 48

Total - 479

Looks like K will have to be opened up for ticket sales toward the end of the week.

:spoton:

scott herbertson

Wheatfield - 19

Gorgie - 10

Main - 17

Section H - 385

Section J - 48

Total - 479

0.jpg

Hackney Hearts

Let's take stock here.

No 'probably' about it! The 2 homes games against Dumbarton in 84/85 got a COMBINED total of 14,485

(6,914 & 7,571)

Francis Albert

No 'probably' about it! The 2 homes games against Dumbarton in 84/85 got a COMBINED total of 14,485

(6,914 & 7,571)

Ah. The good old days of packed terracing! And relatively cheap prices!

Ah. The good old days of packed terracing! And relatively cheap prices!

With games on a Saturday at 3:00, no need for the ticket office, just pitch up and pay your cash a sure fire ground filler.....

Wheatfield - 19

Gorgie - 10

Main - 17

Section H - 385

Section J - 48

Total - 479

Wheatfield: 15

Gorgie: 10

Bertie: 17

Aitch: 361

Jay: 23

Total: 426

I phoned the ticket office earlier to get the kids tickets for the Gorgie Kids Club. I asked about available seats, says only seats left are in the Roseburn.

Got the Kids Club tickets though!

It took some of us a while to pick up on the fact that the team started playing well again in 1985. I had stopped going to games because the football was bad, then we beat Motherwell 3-0, then Rangers 3-0, and I thought 'aye aye something going on at Hearts' and went along to the next game - I haven't missed many since.

Glory Hunter.......

:illogical:

Bored at lunchtime so here goes...

Wheatfield - 7

Gorgie - 7

Main - 14

Roseburn - 308

Total 336

Pretty much guaranteed they will open K now, looking at 15,500 +

There could be hundreds of fans, who would have bought tickets for this match, away for mid-term school holidays this weekend too. If so, a really outstanding effort yet again.

Cant seem to be able to buy a ticket from the website. Says 'page not found'. Anybody else having this problem?

Going on friday afternoon for 2 tickets,hope there will be some left.

Section K still to become available so you shouldn't have a problem getting a couple

Archived