u20s at Newtongrange

CornhillHearts

CornhillHearts

Had a look for next u20s fixture. Hearts web-site has fixture down as Tuesday 2 September, Spfl site has Wednesday 3 September, can anyone confirm the correct date?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be interested to know if El Hass and Eckersley will play tomorrow, 5 overagers so may see a few of those not involved on Saturday getting a run out.

Be interested to know if El Hass and Eckersley will play tomorrow, 5 overagers so may see a few of those not involved on Saturday getting a run out.

El hass flew back from holland today so there's a chance

Levein's twitter saying el has will make his debut tonight.

Hopefully a few from here make the trip through then, be good to get a review of him.

Jambof3tornado

Hopefully a few from here make the trip through then, be good to get a review of him.

3 goals for Soufian or he will be deemed useless by certain fans.

Levein's twitter saying el has will make his debut tonight.

Think i'll head through for this now. Any one know if there a set price to get in or is it donations?

Think i'll head through for this now. Any one know if there a set price to get in or is it donations?

It's ?3 for adults and ?1 for concession

Good price but the youth games are very unpredictable at this stage. Maybe an over / under bet or both teams to score would be be more appealing.

jamboinglasgow

Team in (from Motherwell Twitter page)

Brown

Morrison, McKay, Page, Eckersley

Walker, Robinson, Scott, Buchanan

Roy, El Hassnaoui

Subs: Williams, Smith (Ian I presume,) Flanagan, McKirdy

jamboinglasgow

Morrison is a new one on me. Anybody know some details about him?

FF will be able to tell you more about him, but I think it is Callum Morrison who was with the Under 15s last season (as the oldest Morrison at the club I am aware with, of would mean he is 15 at the oldest now.) I like the mix of experence and youth in that team. The back line has two experenced players in Mckay and Eckersley with 16 year old (I think) Gregg Page and Morrison. Robinson along side Scott should help, Walker on the wing. And El Hassnaoui with Roy up front (at least thats how I read how the team will set up from the team list.)

Footballfirst

Morrison is a new one on me. Anybody know some details about him?

Callum is an U16 full back. Decent pace and a bit of bite to his play.

Roy looked very good in short cameo at Raith. Ran at defence with no little skill. Helped create the impetus for 4th goal. Very exciting player. Liked his confidence.

Good attendance tonight.

Several first team players watching on as well as the full management team and several other managers and coaches.

Brick Tamland

Walker poor but taking some stick from the well players and has been booked. Eckersley looks solid enough, El Has not done much. Right back looks about 12 but doing ok. 3-1 half time

This match is for some players to get match fit, we're not in in to win it guys, there's two children in the bank 4

Archived