• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malcolm Tucker

• gashauskis9

• kolya

• :shitwine:

I am away to London with work tomorrow morning, was hoping to have it to chuckle to on the plane... I am looking forward to these Alim songs :)

I've literally stayed up 45 minutes later than I planned just to listen to that in its entirety.

Great decision. Was wondering when Simon's first appearance was going to come and he didn't disappoint.

Overall I think that was the best pod you guys have done yet, which is no mean feat as there have been a couple of belters already.

Malcolm Tucker

Hibs were never not going to take an absolute ripping tbf.

Again, feel free to spam this over your Twitter/Facebook/Bebo/MySpace/MSN/etc feeds for your friends and other Jambos to get involved.

ALIM ALIM ALIM OHHHH.

Hibs were never not going to take an absolute ripping tbf.

Again, feel free to spam this over your Twitter/Facebook/Bebo/MySpace/MSN/etc feeds for your friends and other Jambos to get involved.

ALIM ALIM ALIM OHHHH.

He's goin to steal yer chants......

:lol:

Superb this week lads, "Sixth Sense" and "Wanked so hard my soul came out" my personal favs.

Immensely proud to have my song aired too :-)

Had this hairy moment when the podcast was 75% downloaded and bus tracker app announced my bus was just 2 minutes away. Discovered I enjoy it so much I was willing to leave the safety of wifi and even spend some of my precious data allowance on it. That's amore.

Made weird noises trying not to do big hooting lols all the way to work, now half a podcast still to listen to and trying to decide if I can get away with doing that in a relatively quiet office. A generally snort free office may be less snort free than usual very shortly.

Edited by redm

superb, seriously well done guys!

Would be hear some voice-age from hearts fans after games...

reporterCartoon_Small.png

Edited by jambo_

Great stuff again chaps. It was always going to be an enjoyable listen given what happened in injury time on Sunday.

Cracking song sent in and a a good guest too :thumbsup:

Mr Tucker - I wouldn't be surprised if your song made it onto the terraces :lol:

Generic Username

Didn't think when I woke up this morning I was going to be described as that :-). Feckin ended myself on Princes St when I heard that!

I meant it in the most loving and tender way possible.

Malcolm Tucker

Great stuff again chaps. It was always going to be an enjoyable listen given what happened in injury time on Sunday.

Cracking song sent in and a a good guest too :thumbsup:

Mr Tucker - I wouldn't be surprised if your song made it onto the terraces :lol:

That would be amazing to shut them up with :lol:

I feel we should ruin all their songs actually. This could be fun for the New Year game.

That would be amazing to shut them up with :lol:

I feel we should ruin all their songs actually. This could be fun for the New Year game.

Their Carnival de Paris song was ruined 16 years before they chanted it by being an anthem played during 16/05/98, which was also a nice reminder of another of their relegation years :jjyay:

Best one yet for me. Was getting some weird looks on the tube this morning as I cackled away. The songs were great this week too.

Fair play. Good discussion. My only suggestion/comment/positive criticism would be to try and cut down on the 'fuuuckkkinnnnns'/sweary words. No need for it. Otherwise, generally :thumbsup:

Fair play. Good discussion. My only suggestion/comment/positive criticism would be to try and cut down on the 'fuuuckkkinnnnns'/sweary words. No need for it. Otherwise, generally :thumbsup:

You shoot animals for fun mate, surely swear words aren't that bad?

Generic Username

I was clubbing baby seals to death all the way through that podcast.

My mum mentioned this morning to me at breakfast that yesterday, during my 4 year old son's daily phonetics session, when asked to name words that began with 'ffff' he obviously replied 'Ahhh ..... ****?', much to my mother's horror. I'm a self confessed hypocrite but I do think there is a time and a place.

It is fun (out/hunting) but it isn't for fun, it's for food.

My mum mentioned this morning to me at breakfast that yesterday, during my 4 year old son's daily phonetics session, when asked to name words that began with 'ffff' he obviously replied 'Ahhh ..... ****?', much to my mother's horror. I'm a self confessed hypocrite but I do think there is a time and a place.

It is fun (out/hunting) but it isn't for fun, it's for food.

In a clearly humorous podcast I would argue it is in fact the time and the place. They are used for humorous effect.

In a clearly humorous podcast I would argue it is in fact the time and the place. They are used for humorous effect.

Indeed. I can't think of a word more appropriate to describe Hibs than ****s. (The word begins with C by the way).

Edited by Jambo Ell

I was clubbing baby seals to death all the way through that podcast.

fyi, contrary to popular belief you don't actually need a club, just a good punch to the top of the head. Very quick (head immediately balloons up), albeit a bit more dangerous with the bigger youngsters.

So, next week, just pack yourself a good pair of black leather gloves.

Ohh, and Alan Gray's email comment '**** The Hibs' did work, just fine. :thumbsup:

fyi, contrary to popular belief you don't actually need a club, just a good punch to the top of the head. Very quick (head immediately balloons up), albeit a bit more dangerous with the bigger youngsters.

So, next week, just pack yourself a good pair of black leather gloves.

Ohh, and Alan Gray's email comment '**** The Hibs' did work, just fine. :thumbsup:

You are an animal

I dunno, each to their own. I don't want to slag it off too much because I think it's brilliant that these lads are making an effort, doing something creative; I just find that there is too much swearing, that's all. Less swearing please. I genuinely think the podcast will benefit from it. Positive criticism. :thumbsup:

Edited by ArcticJambo

Malcolm Tucker

I dunno, each to their own. I don't want to slag it off too much because I think it's brilliant that these lads are making an effort, doing something creative; I just find that there is too much swearing, that's all. Less swearing please. I genuinely think the podcast will benefit from it. Positive criticism. :thumbsup:

It's a criticism we've had before, actually after the last Derby podcast somewhat unsurprisingly!

The swearing is all natural, we (especially myself!) really do swear that often. I think one of the most enjoyable things about doing the podcast is how informal it is, and it's meant as just that. Bit of a laugh and a chat about the weekends game. Totally understand the criticism as some folk aren't too hot on swear words! I think for the smaller games there's less of it, but for Rangers and Hibs we let rip a bit more.

Hope it doesn't put you off listening to it anyway! Get it in the headphones whilst you maul a walrus or something.

I take your point about the informality ... in a way I equate it with a few lads in the pub after a game. Maybe you could add in some background sound fx, or even record it in Middletons next time. :D

Puerile nonsense from vulgar simpletons if I'm being honest. I expected as much.

Someone hasn't got a sense of humour.

Malcolm Tucker

Puerile nonsense from vulgar simpletons if I'm being honest. I expected as much.

:lol:

Thanks mate. Knew you'd enjoy it.

:wub:

I would have an issue with the swearing if it seemed excessive or gratuitous but to me, it means it sounds exactly like how a conversation in the pub would go. It's entirely natural swearing, therefore I find it strangely comforting or something. Walk in to any pub on match day and it's pretty much exactly the sort of chat you'll hear.

It's expressive. :biggrin:

Edited by redm