***Official Hearts v Annan Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely there are some highlights available...

There's a video on the Hearts Facebook, not really highlights but from a camera behind the goals.

Francis Albert

Reply to Jammy T - isn't it a bit early after one competitive game, against Annan Thistle, to talk about us consistently pressing the opposition for the first time since 2005/06?

Reply to Jammy T - isn't it a bit early after one competitive game, against Annan Thistle, to talk about us consistently pressing the opposition for the first time since 2005/06?

I haven't

For a pedant such as you I am surprised you haven't read every sentence of this thread forensically.

Do that and you will realise you have made a tit of it. Maybe if you focused on the topic rather than some pathetic 'playing the man not the ball' you'd be able to focus better.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think we got bored. Fresh Prince took a few chances but looked better than I expected. Thought Sam looked rusty, Sow got better the longer it went, looks a total handful

Francis Albert

Jammy T - you said we hadn't pressed the opposition since 2005/06, later amended to "consistently pressed". In one of our last handful of competitive games (Kilmarnock) we "pressed" the opposition more effectively than we did against Annan. I am not "playing the man" ( a pretty pathetic phrase) just discussing the topic.

BTW did you boycott 19/05/12. Repect if you did..

Archived