colinmaroon

Thinking that there would be one! :rofl:

Every one loves a smart arse!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any estimates on the attendance?

e6erajyt.jpg

That's the Gorgie, plus a pretty full looking (from row 30) Wheatfield and 100 Annan fans.

7k?

Harry Palmer

Dunfermline v Raith postponed- a lot of surface water after a thunder storm/waterlogged pitch.

Summer football is great. :stuart:

Snake Plissken

Hope we don't take the foot off the gas in the second half, I want us to start the season with an absolute thumping of some lower league pish.

Patterson down after an awkward turn, looks like his knee/leg got caught in the grass. Looks in a fair amount of pain too.

Paterson looks hurt pretty badly

Stretcher ... ****, why do these things happen to us.. Poor lad looks like his knee

TyphoonJambo

Hope we don't take the foot off the gas in the second half, I want us to start the season with an absolute thumping of some lower league pish.

I wouldn't, be as disrespectful as that describing lower teams as pish but I agree its a good practice for the hubs game

TyphoonJambo

Finger's crossed but doesn't sound great.

Fraggle Rock

First Half Stats

Shots on target............ HMFC 8 AA 1

Shots of Target............ HMFC 5 AA 1

Corners........................ HMFC 5 AA 0

Attacks........................ HMFC 37 AA 20

Dangerous Attacks...... HMFC 25 AA 14

if we're looking for one more defender lets hope he can play right back, our first two games are huge

TyphoonJambo

FFS :vrface: Cruciate no doubt

positive thinking eh! Let's hope not.

The_razors_edge

Wishing Calum a speedy recovery. Hopefully this new defender we're looking to bring in can play RB. That said at least Jordan McGhee has experience of playing there.

Hope Callum's okay. Looked a sore one :( fingers crossed it looks worse than it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aw naw....thats bad news.

Injuries to key players is something that can make or break a season, I really hope it's nothing too serious , maybe time for Jordan McGhee to step up and make a name for himself

TyphoonJambo

Injuries to key players is something that can make or break a season, I really hope it's nothing too serious , maybe time for Jordan McGhee to step up and make a name for himself

yep, whilst not writing Patterson of, step forward Mr McGee. Though I seriously doubt he has the attacking ability Patterson has

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh great! A key player injured in this fecking waste of time.

Sigh

TyphoonJambo

Fearing the cruciate according to HW but will know more after 24 hours

For his car rear I hope not. I think the lad has a great future. At least with CL around he will get good guidance from one who never reached his own potential from the same injury. Medicine and recovery programmes are so much improved now. Let's hope its a twist.

For his car rear I hope not. I think the lad has a great future. At least with CL around he will get good guidance from one who never reached his own potential from the same injury. Medicine and recovery programmes are so much improved now. Let's hope its a twist.

He'll need to get on to Direct Line pronto.

Sent from my iPhone on giffgaff

Hackney Hearts

Oh great! A key player injured in this fecking waste of time.

I know what you mean, so frustrating - but it could just as easily have happened in a training game.

Archived