***Robbie Neilson Style Guru***

MrWinningSmith

Looks like Alan Stubbs is trying to copy Robbie's style.

He'll never achieve it as he only blinks with one eye. Robbie does nothing by halves

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrWinningSmith

• Locky

• Craig Herbertson

• Mister T

MrWinningSmith

Sat with five mates watching the game on Sunday and we collectively decided that Robbie will now be known as "Coach Neilson".

I would love this to become the preferred term of reference.

Coach Neilson ;-)

Actually love this :pleasing:

Shanks said no

10094036_400_400_0_0_fit_6_2eadc69a3719472fb877d2b3c402d7b0.jpg

Anyone able to identify the shirt make, it looks a bit like a Bewley and Ritch but the collar looks wider than their standard shirt

airdriejambo2

Sat with five mates watching the game on Sunday and we collectively decided that Robbie will now be known as "Coach Neilson".

I would love this to become the preferred term of reference.

Coach Neilson ;-)

im in coach neilson it is

I agree with other posters, just needs the right amount of stubble to top it off. Not one of those silly beards though that seem to be all the vogue with the youths at the moment.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I agree with other posters, just needs the right amount of stubble to top it off. Not one of those silly beards though that seem to be all the vogue with the youths at the moment.

He's a good bearder. His blonde locks may hint otherwise, but he rocked a beard in the naughties, and he would do again... agree though, stubble is best for him just now.

:wub:

Nice to see MrWinningSmith and AirdrieJambo2 gettin on the "Coach Neilson" happy wagon.

Mods, can this thread please be renamed "Coach Neilson - Style Guru" ;-)

He's a good bearder. His blonde locks may hint otherwise, but he rocked a beard in the naughties, and he would do again... agree though, stubble is best for him just now.

:wub:

Agree, stubble or a wee bit of a beard, not those full on things though the likes of Boyd was sporting last season, or heaven forbid, a Rowan Vine job!

Anyone able to identify the shirt make, it looks a bit like a Bewley and Ritch but the collar looks wider than their standard shirt

Hugo Boss?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Agree, stubble or a wee bit of a beard, not those full on things though the likes of Boyd was sporting last season, or heaven forbid, a Rowan Vine job!

Robbie was rocking a beard when Pressley and Hartley made it fashionable, but he has developed that look and made it his own now... It's all about the shoulder length hair and stubble now, imo.

He's so hot right now.

MrWinningSmith

067_324__neilson_1383226811_standard.jpg

_45738743_robbie_neilson_512.jpg

A couple of older photos with the stubble.

Edited by MrWinningSmith

Robbie was rocking a beard when Pressley and Hartley made it fashionable, but he has developed that look and made it his own now... It's all about the shoulder length hair and stubble now, imo.

He's so hot right now.

The big question is, should he go for a nose job, or do you think that broken nose look just makes him appear all the more rugged? I'm thinking he should leave it as it is, otherwise he would look too damn perfect :)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The big question is, should he go for a nose job, or do you think that broken nose look just makes him appear all the more rugged? I'm thinking he should leave it as it is, otherwise he would look too damn perfect :)

Definitely leave as is. He has a good jaw, but his rugged good looks could easily become a bit pansy if he was to try and pretty-up too much. The slight nose displacement gives him more of a bad-boy look, and that's always a good thing.

:gok:

Definitely leave as is. He has a good jaw, but his rugged good looks could easily become a bit pansy if he was to try and pretty-up too much. The slight nose displacement gives him more of a bad-boy look, and that's always a good thing.

:gok:

Yeah, my feelings entirely. Don't want him looking like some ex-boy band member. To me the nose says, I might look good, but I can mix it if necessary, so don't **** with me!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yeah, my feelings entirely. Don't want him looking like some ex-boy band member. To me the nose says, I might look good, but I can mix it if necessary, so don't **** with me!

I agree Robbie. I love you too, man. ;)

_45738743_robbie_neilson_512.jpg

Is it just me, or could he have a future beyond football in the movies, as the next Jason Statham perhaps? He has that intensity about him. And the thousand yard stare!

Edited by RobNox

He's so hot right now.

He is like SO frikkin hot right now.

Alan Johnson

Sorry, but there's no chance I'm going for 'Coach Neilson'. It'll be 'Team Hearts at the Tynecastle Arena' next.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, but there's no chance I'm going for 'Coach Neilson'. It'll be 'Team Hearts at the Tynecastle Arena' next.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

BOOOOOOOOO. Hopefully you're in the minority mate. Coach Neilson has enough on his plate keeping up to date with this seasons catwalk couture to worry about fans not taking to his new moniker.

How can he concentrate on the fashion houses of Milan when people still refer to him simply as "Robbie"? He'd be as well getting his clobber from TKMaxx ffs...

Robbie Neilson is a dish, a dreamboat, a suave son of a bitch.

Classiest of all time.

chuck berrys hairline

10166562_400_400_0_0_fit_6_01189bcef8027edb83a07d8b1d15516d.jpg'

Yaaaaaaasssss

Looks like a subtle 4-0 to me. Robbie reminding them of the original hampden hammering!

MrWinningSmith

Hate a double post but did anyone see his post match intervirew on Sky? He had a bit of the lobe rug on display, truly in love with the man.

Notbrainwashed

I really want to know where he buys his shirts, they look great. The coat at the derby was nice, too. The man knows his shit.

I am fully aware of how gay this post looks.

MrWinningSmith

It's that time again troops.... That jacket!

10182424_400_400_0_0_fit_6_4a75f258a60387d9291d47fd88af77d1.jpg

:pleasing:

A special shout out to The Queen of Hearts who was looking rather flashy today too.

10182416_400_400_0_0_fit_6_f6ba2e41f06634c7bb9f96009afc3f8c.jpg

It's that time again troops.... That jacket!

10182424_400_400_0_0_fit_6_4a75f258a60387d9291d47fd88af77d1.jpg

:pleasing:

A special shout out to The Queen of Hearts who was looking rather flashy today too.

10182416_400_400_0_0_fit_6_f6ba2e41f06634c7bb9f96009afc3f8c.jpg

Her Highness giving it a bit of JJ 'pleasing' there.

Gregory House M.D.

She's wearing **** out of that turtle neck. Outstanding. Robbie's influence running through the club.

Not Robbie's finest outfit today. That winning smile would make any ensemble look great though. No doubt his first cup final will be like a casting for the new James Bond B)

Samuel Camazzola

My guess is the designer stubble will make its debut to coincide with the autumn/winter collection.

An array of scarves to be put on show with the maroon and white one being kept for the visit down Leith.

letsalldothebeattie

He's a very stylish man. It gives us something to look forward to before a game starts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk