• Last Reply
Guest GhostHunter

East Fife

My first ever football match 1968

Always look for their score

They're getting beat 3-0 mate.

Sorry.

Have a mate up at the game says sow looks very good

According to Wikipedia, he is Swedish of Senegalese decent, 6'4" and the Hobos were interested in signing him when Butcher was the manager.

Does Fraser Mullen play for them now?

Yep, as does Kevin Smith another big jambo. His neice is mascot today :)

kingantti1874

Hopefully get him signed up quick

Says quick, good touch, intelligent runs and a big laddie... Sounds good

Only risk seems to be his injury record

Says quick, good touch, intelligent runs and a big laddie... Sounds good

Only risk seems to be his injury record

He was released by Crystal Palace on 1 July after having not played much last season due to a knee injury. Hopefully he wil see playing in the Scottish Championship as a way of easy himself backt to full fitness and putting himself in the shop window.

As a free agent it will only cost us his wages and he may be prepared to give it a go hopefully.

He is a big lad and seems to be quite mobile for his size and has has a good goalscoring record when fit and playing so hopefully Robbie can get him signed up.

tartofmidlothian

Camped up in East Fife half - surely they cannot say that without Kello and Zal ?

It aint half hot mum

What are you on about?

He was released by Crystal Palace on 1 July after having not played much last season due to a knee injury. Hopefully he wil see playing in the Scottish Championship as a way of easy himself backt to full fitness and putting himself in the shop window.

As a free agent it will only cost us his wages and he may be prepared to give it a go hopefully.

He is a big lad and seems to be quite mobile for his size and has has a good goalscoring record when fit and playing so hopefully Robbie can get him signed up.

Palace and Blackpool where apprehensive about giving him a deal last season because of injuries and then he got injured again.

He's impressed a good few clubs on trial over the past couple of years. Here's hoping your right.

84. Aaron Scott also took to the field during that mass substitution. Gomis, Buaben, King, Nicholson, Oliver & McHattie all came off

kylelauren01

Nathan Flanagan, played 17's last year but hit a few 20's games and scored. Given a full time contract this year with Ian Smith, Sean McKirdy, etc

oilrig jambo

East Fife

My first ever football match 1968

Always look for their score

My first ever out of town away game league cup sections August 1955 we got beat 1-0 never forget it

J.T.F.Robertson

aqy8uhus.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Calgary Stampede?

So acknowledging the pre-season friendly side of things, our first choice defence looks to be shaping up brilliantly.

So acknowledging the pre-season friendly side of things, our first choice defence looks to be shaping up brilliantly.

So you keep saying :lol:

But yes the defence seems solid.

So you keep saying :lol:

But yes the defence seems solid.

It's kind of the most tangible thing that can be 'measured'. And after last years traumas it's just good to look a bit more solid again.

I wonder if Sow is the final piece of our attacking jigsaw?

Interested to hear from those there today about him.

84. Aaron Scott also took to the field during that mass substitution. Gomis, Buaben, King, Nicholson, Oliver & McHattie all came off

All change!

aFT7kjI.jpg

Guest GhostHunter

I think Gomis is going to be a big big player for us - a steal to get him from under the noses of bigger teams.

I think Gomis is going to be a big big player for us - a steal to get him from under the noses of bigger teams.

Who else was after him?

I think it shows what it means to have contacts and good relationships in the game. There`s no doubt CL`s influence was all over that signing and others.

Who else was after him?

I`m not sure myself and maybe Dexter will answer you but even if he was in limbo, eventually someone would come in for him.

His relationship with Levein, coupled with our stature as a club, no doubt swayed him. We probably got in there fast before anyone did show interest,

Gomis was boss today , and looks a steal of a signing ! Alexander had one save too make the whole game . Robbie made 6 changes with ten to go and kinda unsettled us a bit but all in all a good win for the boys

HHGH

It's kind of the most tangible thing that can be 'measured'. And after last years traumas it's just good to look a bit more solid again.

I wonder if Sow is the final piece of our attacking jigsaw?

Interested to hear from those there today about him.

A few people I've spoken to said he was very impressive. It's East Fife though so I'll not get to excited just yet!

A back up goalkeeper and we are good to go.

Gigolo-Aunt

A few people I've spoken to said he was very impressive. It's East Fife though so I'll not get to excited just yet!

A back up goalkeeper and we are good to go.

Heard anything?

Heard anything?

A few names mentioned, same source that told me about Alexander. I'll PM you man :thumbsup:

Chris Benoit

He was fantastic today I'm developing quite the man crush. One moment second half managed to shield the ball while spinning on his knees, stand up and run away with the ball. Excellent footballer.

Bauben looked good, Ozturk was solid and played some wonderful cross field passes. Sow looks to be a very good player, some great link up play and is pretty ******* fast.

Billy King also looked really good and I noticed Robbie was always having a quiet word with him and others to keep them right and encourage them. One moment in first half he's had a wee word with King and he's gone slightly more central next minute he's got the ball fed Oliver who had a brilliant finish but got flagged for offside.

Gigolo-Aunt

A few names mentioned, same source that told me about Alexander. I'll PM you man :thumbsup:

Thanks mate - appreciated

:2thumbsup:

Sow was actually named as a sub today ! And a lot of bemused faces when he walked onto the park in the first 11 ! Never done himself any harm in trying too get a contract IMO , chased everything and looks comfy on the ball for a lanky bas !

HHGH

He was fantastic today I'm developing quite the man crush. One moment second half managed to shield the ball while spinning on his knees, stand up and run away with the ball. Excellent footballer.

Bauben looked good, Ozturk was solid and played some wonderful cross field passes. Sow looks to be a very good player, some great link up play and is pretty ******* fast.

Billy King also looked really good and I noticed Robbie was always having a quiet word with him and others to keep them right and encourage them. One moment in first half he's had a wee word with King and he's gone slightly more central next minute he's got the ball fed Oliver who had a brilliant finish but got flagged for offside.

Good to hear.

How was Alexander? Vocal enough?

Archived