NewYorkJambo

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maiden Gorgie

Boom! Great strike

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ArcticJambo

laid on a 2-1 USA win at 16-1 five mins ago, so happy with that strike.

The Great Khali

Had literally put ?20 on btts at 2/1 as the ball landed at his feet :yas: :yas:

Now a Portugal win for a really productive evening

The Toronto effect?

**** knows. That Jones ***** seems a lot better than when he played for Coventry...

Question: I'm convinced that I remember watching a Germany game where Jermaine Jones played. Wikipedia states that he's has made 3 appearances for the Germany National Team but also says that he hasn't been called up for Germany's full team, just the Under 21's so there's a bit of a mix there.

Which one is it guys?

Pohang Jambo

Question: I'm convinced that I remember watching a Germany game where Jermaine Jones played. Wikipedia states that he's has made 3 appearances for the Germany National Team but also says that he hasn't been called up for Germany's full team, just the Under 21's so there's a bit of a mix there.

Which one is it guys?

I believe he played in 3 full team friendlies then chose USA.

ArcticJambo

Fan with an old Colorado Rockies ice hockey tee-shirt ... that's got to be 30 yrs old. :wow:

I believe he played in 3 full team friendlies then chose USA.

But how is that possible? Once you represent your team, isn't that you "locked in"?

Does it only count for tournaments then? Which would be a little bit rubbish, you could play 100 friendlies for Scotland and then swap to England to play in the World Cup, which doesn't sound right...

Draw in Usa vs Germany would put both teams through if both teams stay the same.

Yeah a draw here puts US in a great position.

rossthejambo

But how is that possible? Once you represent your team, isn't that you "locked in"?

Does it only count for tournaments then? Which would be a little bit rubbish, you could play 100 friendlies for Scotland and then swap to England to play in the World Cup, which doesn't sound right...

Got to be competitive games, either tournaments or qualifiers.

alwaysthereinspirit

I've seen penalties given for less. Granted it was one of the OF so probably doesn't count

Tournaments and qualifiers, I think.

Pohang Jambo

Not sure of the exact rule, but Diego Costa played friendlies for Brazil full team before choosing Spain. I think once the play 1 competitive game then they are 'locked in'.

I've seen penalties given for less. Granted it was one of the OF so probably doesn't count

Yeah, certainly wasn't the dive Ian Darke (or is it Rae??) was suggesting.

alwaysthereinspirit

Yeah, certainly wasn't the dive Ian Darke (or is it Rae??) was suggesting.

Think it's Darke. Rae was earlier today.

ArcticJambo

I BELIEVE THAT WE CAN WIN

WEEEEEEEEEEEEW

:lol: Get that video up again.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Before the World Cup started, a guy at my work reckoned there was going to be a Spain v Portugal final!

:lol:

Chad Sexington

Pleasing. :)

Portugal and Ronaldo deserve nothing from this World Cup. USA have been by far the better team in this one.

rossthejambo

I know that was offside, but that was a brilliant save from Howard.

Archived