USA v Portugal

NewYorkJambo

NewYorkJambo

Does anyone have a good streaming site for this that will work overseas (France)?

Would be great if it works on ipad too as work laptop bans a lot of the streaming sites

Thanks for any help!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkJambo

Won't it be on French TV anyway?

It's on a subscription tv channel that the hotel doesn't have and all the bars nearby are closed as it's a Sunday (yes, I couldn't believe that either in the 21st century!)

Thanks for the film on app recommendation. It looks a good download for later use but FIFA have banned the football from streaming as just tried ITV

Watt-Zeefuik

:lol: Worst chant ever.

US Naval Academy chant. At least we're using something uniquely American, instead of what we used to do -- try to copy some European chant or just do "USA! USA!"

Guest C00l K1d

US Naval Academy chant. At least we're using something uniquely American, instead of what we used to do -- try to copy some European chant or just do "USA! USA!"

The video is so wanna-be European it's ridiculous.

Trying to replicate ''ultras'' big time. Stick to your good old USA USA plz yanks.

Guest C00l K1d

Pretty narrow for a team playing against Ronaldo (is he playing?)

I ******* hope so i've got him to score a hattrick

Henry. Henry.

I ******* hope so i've got him to score a hattrick

Ronaldo starts. Got him at any time goalscorer to complete a treble for today.

Tommy Wiseau

The greatest player in the world to do the biz tonight. Goals goals goals please.

To late to get the paint brush out so might watch what I can of it, see if I can make it past half eleven without falling asleep.

I don't like either team, soas high scoring draw then both to get pumped out by Ghana and Germany please.

Guest C00l K1d

The greatest player in the world to do the biz tonight. Goals goals goals please.

What you thinking Tommy?

I've got Ronaldo hatrick and Portugal 3-1.

Singles obviously.

Don't think America will score but everytime i stick a score-nil win on the other team nick one.

Some of the coverage of this game in the US has reminded me of English tournament hype of the past.

I suspect Portugal may end up with a fairly straightforward win. But the US do have a chance.

Tommy Wiseau

What you thinking Tommy?

I've got Ronaldo hatrick and Portugal 3-1.

Singles obviously.

Don't think America will score but everytime i stick a score-nil win on the other team nick one.

I'm thinking over 2.5 goals, but going to watch the first 5 minutes to see how the match is shaping up first. Had some shockers over the past day or 2, though, so don't do anything on my say so! :lol: Still sore about that wrongly disallowed goal for Dzeko last night!

Ronaldo has to show tonight.

The athlete is getting cauld in Messi's shadow this World Cup.

https://vine.co/v/MTVQZuTD5wM

Messi has hardly set the heather on fire, yes he scored a screamer yesterday but over all he has been very poor neither would get near a "best team line up" so far.

rossthejambo

Ronaldo's injury along with other issues Portugal have has me edging towards Team USA on this one.

Messi has hardly set the heather on fire, yes he scored a screamer yesterday but over all he has been very poor neither would get near a "best team line up" so far.

Correct.

Yet he dragged his side to two victories with moments of sheer genius.

Messi > Ronaldo

Them's the facts.

Watt-Zeefuik

Pretty narrow for a team playing against Ronaldo (is he playing?)

Others are calling it a 4-5-1. Whatever -- they'll be keeping Zusi and Bedoya plenty wide.

I think Ronaldo is still playing hurt, and I'm not sold on the rest of Portugal's squad at all.

The Amazon heat and humidity are probably a help to the US. Plenty of MLS players who have to play in Houston in July vs. Portuguese who are used to playing in the winter.

Pretty nervous for this, but I like US to win 2-1 or so.

Off to the outdoor viewing party down the street in a minute...

The Amazon heat and humidity are probably a help to the US. Plenty of MLS players who have to play in Houston in July vs. Portuguese who are used to playing in the winter.

I don't want to worry you but Portugal is quite warm, and Ronaldo is from The Azores which is warmer still.

Watt-Zeefuik

I don't want to worry you but Portugal is quite warm, and Ronaldo is from The Azores which is warmer still.

That may be, but Houston and the Amazon are at another level, particularly with regard to humidity.

I'd be surprised if anywhere in Portugal was typically as hot and sticky as Houston. Or even Manaus.

I'd be surprised if anywhere in Portugal was typically as hot and sticky as Houston. Or even Manaus.

I appreciate that as I've been in high humidity places before and not really enjoyed it but I'm sure a Portuguese person could handle it better than me, or indeed a USA player from the more northern parts of the states.

Don't know about that, I was in the Algarve about a month back for a stag do, plenty of hot and sticky things there likes.

I appreciate that as I've been in high humidity places before and not really enjoyed it but I'm sure a Portuguese person could handle it better than me, or indeed a USA player from the more northern parts of the states.

Or even a USA player from germany

Think the USA may sneak this one. Or Portugal can click and destroy them.

It's World Cup 2014, anything could happen.

Correct.

Yet he dragged his side to two victories with moments of sheer genius.

Messi > Ronaldo

Them's the facts.

Correct Sten. In fact if he keeps on having to bail out his Argentinian team mates and they go all the way then he will have won the world cup single handedly just like we are told Maradona / Pele have done.

alwaysthereinspirit

Looking forward to this. Could be a good game as Portugal probably need to go all out for a win. US to score first would be nice.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Wish i looked like ronaldo :wub:

24 hours on the sunbeds and 3 cartons of hair gel should do the trick!

Archived