Various people interested in buying the vermin (Merged Threads)

tartofmidlothian

The Internet

Just had a peek at .net. They've got him investing ?250mil into them :rofl:

I repeat - :cornette:

kingantti1874

They have also said an initial offer of ?7.5m for the club has been declined :facepalm:

?7.5m for a shitbox team with ?8m + of debt with no prospect of ever making money - who are in the Scottish championship :rofl:

This rumour was started from an internet cafe in Spain by one of my mates who is on holiday he wanted to see how long it would take them to clutch onto this nonesense.

#glorious

Gavsy Van Gaverson

This rumour was started from an internet cafe in Spain by one of my mates who is on holiday he wanted to see how long it would take them to clutch onto this nonesense.

:lol:

3fingersreid

They linked to that Kevin Doyle ?

Heard that one too wonder how that would affect his match day business in the tynie arms ?

Sasathejambo1874

Apparently the 7.5 million pound bid according to one poster, was turned down and the Americans were told to come back with a "realistic offer"

Back to 2005

Apparently the 7.5 million pound bid according to one poster, was turned down and the Americans were told to come back with a "realistic offer"

Have they come back with one of 0.5 million then?

Footballfirst

Here is the article with the Hobo reference.

http://www.elmundo.es/baleares/2014/06/07/5392cc05e2704e4b5f8b456f.html

Google translation warning

The Mallorca, thus become the first Spanish club orbiting under the cloak of Russian billionaire , whose fortune is estimated at 10.200 million. Besides Chelsea, Abramovich indirectly controls CSKA Moscow and Dutch Vitesse, whose largest shareholder is your partner Alexsandr Chigrinsky, and is in talks with Israeli Hapoel, Brazil's Corinthians and Scottish Hibernian. The relationship with Abramovich will result in the arrival of young players, owned by Chelsea, which would make filming in the Spanish League.

American consortiums?

Walmart by any chance?

Tick Tock

More likely Aldi or Lidl, or the poundshop.

Heard this story yesterday,I believe they have a major interest in one of the top golf courses in East Lothian.

I thought ronnie corbett was a jambo

Mikey Forrester, Russian sailors, what the fu-k are you boys on, eh?

Any consortium could have had Hearts for ?2.5m.

If they didn't sniff at that, they won't be interested in Hibs.

:spoton:

HMFC; far bigger club, available on the cheap

HFC: pishy club, available for whatever STF wants (ie lots)

Rick Grimes

No it wasn't.

The interest in Mallorca may be true it seems.......but no mention of our 'friends'

In recent days speculation has grown regarding the possibility of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich buying Segunda Division club RCD Mallorca.

It was reported that as long as they avoided relegation on the final day of the season, Abramovich would go ahead with the acquisition of a second club.

The Chelsea owner reportedly wants to buy 55% of the club?s shares which currently belong to the vice president Lorenzo Serra Ferrer and President Gabriel Cerda Alemany.

It?s unclear whether this deal would have any affect on Chelsea Football Club.

http://www.101greatg...undo-deportivo/

ADVERTISEMENT

Gigolo-Aunt

Have been told stories twice in the last few days that a potential buyer who has made his money building ships - has contracts with the British navy, has spoken with Farmer in the last week.

100% the above is spot on.

Have been told stories twice in the last few days that a potential buyer who has made his money building ships - has contracts with the British navy, has spoken with Farmer in the last week.

pugwash.gif

jamboinglasgow

BAE systems? They are the main ship builder for the Royal Navy.

Gigolo-Aunt

Have no idea, JIG.

What I mentioned is 100% true though.

Konrad von Carstein

Babcock International, I think...

Jambof3tornado

Twelvety pounds is my final offer.

plus a packet of joob joobs.

MacDonald Jardine

To be fair the good posters of .net are bound to opppse any such bid.

That would be financial doping.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

It's Hibs.

Even if some multi millionaire does buy them and want to pump money in, guaranteed they'd still **** it up and end up getting one even more bat shit crazy mental than ours was.

Ships you say, doesn't Captain Sergay do a bit sailing?

Who has been telling you these stories?

Sergay?

ElMundo is one of the top newspapers in Spain, folk that are discrediting this information straight away should perhaps rethink. Whilst we would be incredibly lucky if this happened, the journalist must have obtained this information from somewhere. I actually have a really good feeling about this. Can't wait till we are winning cups and ramming it down the Yams throats. I couldn't care less what the consequences were if we had someone who made us the best team in Scotland.

:rofl:

jamboinglasgow

:rofl:

Do they realise that if (and that is a big if) the Abrhamovic story is true, he is not going to be pumping millions into them, he is going to use them as a club to loan Chelsea youngsters to, and it wont even be the best ones, they will be the third choice club behind Mallorca (if he does buy them) and Viteese. They may get a good player every so often, but most will be average or not ready.

After all their bleating about cheating and financial doping, I would piss myself laughing if Abramovich bought them and used them as a nursery for Chelsea's fourth string 16 year olds. They'd give even less of a **** than the current H1B5 team.

MacDonald Jardine
After all their bleating about cheating and financial doping, I would piss myself laughing if Abramovich bought them and used them as a nursery for Chelsea's fourth string 16 year olds. They'd give even less of a **** than the current H1B5 team.

Indeed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

BAE Systems do indeed build the Royal Navy's ships. They have no money and the idea they'd get involved in any UK football club is laughable in the extreme.

scott herbertson

BAE Systems do indeed build the Royal Navy's ships. They have no money and the idea they'd get involved in any UK football club is laughable in the extreme.

I'm afraid Hibs boat has sailed

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Hope Hibs do become a feeder club. It's about the next logical slump for them and their ignominious existence.

Babcock International, I think...

BAE builds most if not all ships and weapons. Babcock International do Ship refits, upgrades and some ship building they are mostly based in Plymouth. Should be noted that Ship builders have regularly gone bust or reduce out-put mainly due to the bully tactics of BAE. So if they are bought by a current ships builder it could only be a matter of time tic tock!!

I'm afraid Hibs boat has sailed

I have a sinking feeling you might be right.

julienbrellier

"ElMundo is one of the top newspapers in Spain, folk that are discrediting this information straight away should perhaps rethink. Whilst we would be incredibly lucky if this happened, the journalist must have obtained this information from somewhere. I actually have a really good feeling about this. Can't wait till we are winning cups and ramming it down the Yams throats. I couldn't care less what the consequences were if we had someone who made us the best team in Scotland."

They think it will happen and they will be "winning trophies"

:what:

"ElMundo is one of the top newspapers in Spain, folk that are discrediting this information straight away should perhaps rethink. Whilst we would be incredibly lucky if this happened, the journalist must have obtained this information from somewhere. I actually have a really good feeling about this. Can't wait till we are winning cups and ramming it down the Yams throats. I couldn't care less what the consequences were if we had someone who made us the best team in Scotland."

They think it will happen and they will be "winning trophies"

:what:

But but but that's cheating!!! I'm so confused!

Archived