Various people interested in buying the vermin (Merged Threads)

tartofmidlothian

I love their predicament purely because they are doing the whole straw clutching, making something out of nothing routine they were laughing at us for doing a year ago.

tartofmidlothian

Sideshow bob and his consortium? Showing us what we will be missing :rofl:

That's the one.

Any consortium could have had Hearts for ?2.5m.

If they didn't sniff at that, they won't be interested in Hibs.

tartofmidlothian

I only read a little of the thread I linked to, but it was amusing seeing them react as if John W Henry or the Glazers are coming in.

Hopefully someone's demanded two World Cup stars by now.

I heard it was the Glazers who want to use Hibs as a feeder club for Man U. Given their

outstanding record at bringing players on.

King Of The Cat Cafe

I heard it was the Glazers who want to use Hibs as a feeder club for Man U. Given their

outstanding record at bringing players on.

Not sure I would wish the Glazers on anyone. Well, maybe Leeds. Or Sheffield United.

Walt Disney corporation looking for a new Micky mouse outfit...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Barney Rubble

Aye that's them. Have/had no money, tried to get Sheff Wed too.

Time wasters!

They look like shysters of the sevco kind , hope their successful !

Club 9 from Outer space seem to be real "roasters" who are in the frame for,any club in crisis. Better the devil you know for the Heebee Geebee's :wallbash:

Pants Shaton

I'll be mounting a bid myself.

If Pat the Hibs Plumber wanted Hearts, I don't see why I shouldn't buy Hibs.

I'll start the bidding at one pound of shite.

Take it or leave it ya fecking vermin scum.

heartmussel

Heard this story yesterday,I believe they have a major interest in one of the top golf courses in East Lothian.

Craig Whyte will be back if he can pick the lot up for a Quid

kingantti1874

American consortiums are only interested in 1 thing... Making money - not spending it..

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I would laugh myself to death if Pat the Plumber gets involved... actual death from laughing, likes. :rofl:

Tasavallan

Maybe it's or ain Bob Jamieson rising again.

Pants Shaton

I will buy Hibs for ? 2m at ?100,00 per year for 20 years using money I get from ST sales.

Am I doing this right Pat?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Maybe it's or ain Bob Jamieson rising again.

Bob and Hibs are made for each other!

Who was that dick with the ponytail who tried to buy Der Hun when Green slithered in the back door. Rugby guy from a Hibs background.

vegas-voss

Heard this story yesterday,I believe they have a major interest in one of the top golf courses in East Lothian.

They linked to that Kevin Doyle ?

manaliveits105

I've heard Krispy Kreme are interested in buying the land and opening a new branch and a property developer wants to build some flats - STF wants out .

Bob and Hibs are made for each other!

Who was that dick with the ponytail who tried to buy Der Hun when Green slithered in the back door. Rugby guy from a Hibs background.

Brian Kennedy? Seem to remember him trying to buy the hivs a few years ago

vegas-voss

Just had a wee look on Hibs.net it seems they think Abramovich is now interested in buying them because of some random article in Spanish that they came across on Twitter.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Brian Kennedy? Seem to remember him trying to buy the hivs a few years ago

That's the chap. His fawning over Rangers was hilarious. :lol:

manaliveits105

Abramovich ffs could someone ring nhs24 and get some psychiatric help sent down to edinburgh harbour

Just had a wee look on Hibs.net it seems they think Abramovich is now interested in buying them because of some random article in Spanish that they came across on Twitter.

I'm sitting on the pan absolutely ending myself at that. Surely they are at the wind up? Shouldn't they be at their protest anyway?

hughesie27

According to a spanish article posted today. Not got a link but it is getting them very excited across the road.

They can dream.

The Comedian

The one further down from Archerfield is owned by two American brothers. I worked on the site briefly.

Walter Kovacs

You can't own more than one club competing in the same competition. If Hibs were to qualify for the Europa League under his tenure, and Chelsea to qualify for the Champions League, there'd be sanctions; Chelsea could feasibly come third and drop into the Europa League. Chelsea were investigated earlier in the year about a similar situation involving Vitesse in the Netherlands; they had loaned Vitesse most of their youth players, and when it looked like Vitesse were going to qualify for Europe there was a sudden drop in form which meant they finished lower than anticipated.

tl;dr It's impossible.

But they are a good club with good morals. Surely they will spend out with their means, that's not fair, that's illegal. CHHHEEEATZZ. To be fair, if this is even 0.1% true, I am very jealous. Although, a Russian billionaire investing in a 2nd tier smelly Scottish club. I doubt it

3fingersreid

So someone could in theory have bought Heart of Midlothian for ?3m approx or prior to that rangers for a fair price from Murray a few years back and yet no one did , but now all of a sudden we have an American consortium and the Chelsea owner suddenly interested in that lot **** off just **** off hibs

Is this the silly season or what. Who would buy that shower of shit, one look at their fickle fans would be enough to even put Pat the Plumber off.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Its true.

Mr Abramovich has had one of his exec's at Easter Rodent for a few weeks having talks.

Was told about this last week by a Director at the Bridge.

kingantti1874

If roman abramovich was going to buy a Scottish football club he'd buy rangers or Celtic - probably the former as he'd get them cheap as chips..

Using cars as an adjective buying hibs would be like roman abramovich buying a fiat punto...

This rumour was started from an internet cafe in Spain by one of my mates who is on holiday he wanted to see how long it would take them to clutch onto this nonesense.

kingantti1874

Its true.

Mr Abramovich has had one of his exec's at Easter Rodent for a few weeks having talks.

Was told about this last week by a Director at the Bridge.

If this were real

Talks

Abramovich : I want to buy hibs

Farmer : ?1m

Abramovich : done

Farmer : yee ha

Talks end

Archived