Bryan Jackson BDO - a huge thank you.

Angry Haggis

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm not trying to sh?te on a parade....it's just a question. How much did BDO cost?

I've heard Motherwell fans praise him so I reckon he's a good guy, it's just a question.

A fixed fee which reduces the amount paid to Ukio. Can't remember the exact number though.

I'm not trying to sh?te on a parade....it's just a question. How much did BDO cost?

I've heard Motherwell fans praise him so I reckon he's a good guy, it's just a question.

There's always one isn't there?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

scott herbertson

Massively less than we paid

Tommy Brown

Actually, I remember when he was first installed, driving, and listening on the radio, him telling me what he found was a club in one of the worst states he'd seen, 7k in the bank. He was talking about our Heart of Midlothian, part of the family. But I felt he would do it. Along with Mr Birch.

Magic.

This is too quickly forgotten, we had sold up to 6k season tickets by then and these were honoured.

A massive thanks to Brian, Trevor and everybody else who managed to get the result we all wanted so much. They all did a fantastic job but I suspect that the vast majority of fans have little comprehension of what they actually had to do to get our club back! I reckon that whatever we think they did we can probably multiply it by 10 at least! Cheers guys!

To get it done in just under a year is verging on miraculous considering the state of the club when he came in.

letsmakesomenoise

A massive thanks to Brian, Trevor and everybody else who managed to get the result we all wanted so much. They all did a fantastic job but I suspect that the vast majority of fans have little comprehension of what they actually had to do to get our club back! I reckon that whatever we think they did we can probably multiply it by 10 at least! Cheers guys!

If BJ ever writes his memoirs I for one will be reading them, as Im sure that the full story of the last year would make our hair stand on end. I reckon we were closer to going out of business that we all think!

Thanks BDO from the bottom of an old guys heart for saving my club. Cant wait for the day when I can proudly say Im a part owner of this great institution. All down to you (plus the fantastic folks at FOH of course!)

Letsmakesomenoise!

Marooned In Oz

Thank you Brian.

Met you at Haymarket after the Celtic thrashing and thanked you for your efforts and you were a total gentleman.

Hopefully this old club has a wee place in your heart after your efforts for the last year. You've certainly earned a place in ours.

I can only echo the sentiments on here.

A massive part of the effort to save the club. We simply could not have done it without you.

Gregory House M.D.

It's a set fee out of the CVA.

BlackhallJambo

On this magnificent occasion is it possible to take a wee bit of cash out of our kickback fund and send a large bottle of champers as a thank you to Brian, Trevor and their team from KB

Like to add my thanks. Full of admiration for the professionalism, compassion and honesty shown throughout. Completely transparent and, when we needed to know we knew. For the first time in a few years. Thanks very much to all concerned.

Massively less than we paid

Around ?350k for 12 months.

Duff and Phelps were ?2.7m for 6 months at Rangers

The Comedian

Around ?350k for 12 months.

Duff and Phelps were ?2.7m for 6 months at Rangers

Are those figures correct? Astoundng if true.

Getintaethem

Thanks to Brian and all the staff at BDO who made the survival of our club possible.

Are those figures correct? Astoundng if true.

Couldn't say for definite but both are reasonable ball park figures.

BDO (or more precisely) Brian Jackson & Trevor Birch are one of the main reasons we got through this. The fact that they both know what a football club means to the fans and knew that if things didn't go as planned there would be huge void in so many lives.

I think we all owe these guys a debt of gratitude for the work they have done for securing the future of our club so that our children and grandchildren can experience the highs (and occasional lows) of supporting Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Couldn't put it better myself.

Archived