Bryan Jackson BDO - a huge thank you.

Angry Haggis

Angry Haggis

I'm singling you out at the moment for my thanks and rightly deserve a thread of your own.

I could kiss that shiney bald napper of yours all day long.

Thank you sir. Thank you.

Ernie Eskilsson

Seconded, you've achieved a much better result than I ever thought possible. We owe you a huge debt of gratitude. Thank you.

sunblestjambo

Nice work BJ, I suspect you may have further work in Edinburgh in the not to distant future.

Dagger Is Back

Should start drinking in Gorgie. Will never have to buy a drink again.

Donnie Azoff

It looked rather ropey there at one point but BJ and everyone involved at BDO pulled it out of the bag. Well done!

Chester™

Yup. A MASSIVE THANK YOU to Mr Jackson (and colleagues). Sterling work to make sure we are still here. :jjyay:

Destruction Derby

Rightly deserves praise as he was the man infront of the cameras and seemingly the main man but also like to thank Trevor Birch. Both welcome in Gorgie anytime they please.

WorldChampions1902

He always came across as a calm and sensible voice as we negotiated our way through turbulent (and seemingly unpassable) waters. I am deeply indebted to the man for saving our club.

Thank you Brian and thank you to the BDO team that achieved "the impossible dream"!!

thanks brian for almost a year of your time to save our club. i hope you have time on a saturday at 4-50pm now and again to see how were doing as you will always have my appreciation for all your hard work

Nelly Terraces

Remember some hobo welt saying he thought he was lying as he was gulping a lot in an interview?

Wow Just chuffing Wow. How much shite have that lot talked about us the last few years.

Anyway, MASSIVE cheers to Bryan J your tireless work will never be forgotten Sir.

Riccarton3

'Lowest ebb' was his best line. The 'lowest ebb' quote makes today even sweeter. Nice one, Bryan.

Tams bird

Did he not do Dunfermline as well ? Should invite him along if we play them next season..

Riccarton3

Actually, I remember when he was first installed, driving, and listening on the radio, him telling me what he found was a club in one of the worst states he'd seen, 7k in the bank. He was talking about our Heart of Midlothian, part of the family. But I felt he would do it. Along with Mr Birch.

Magic.

Together we have saved our great Club, but we, the enlisted men (and women), must gratefully acknowledge the leadership and input of the officers. Let's not forget that even the great Bruce, Douglas, Randolph, Keith etc, needed the support of the clansmen to emerge victorious at Bannockburn. Let history repeat itself!!!!!

????? ?

Did he not do Dunfermline as well ? Should invite him along if we play them next season..

And Motherwell.

RealMaroonCF

Some serious serious hospitality for Bryan, his colleagues and family required. What a job this man has done.

Yes, its his job, but I don't care. He has pushed this one hard.

I hope we've shown Brian what a very special club and bunch of supporters we are. We will be grateful for all the great days our club is yet to have

Thank you Bryan and the BDO team for all your hard work and effort. Got us there in the end, well done guys.

Nucky Thompson

Bryan Jackson is great at his job. Thank you sir

If KPMG,the administrators originally appointed by Southern and Sergey had been in charge we would have been liquidated quite quickly .It was the administrators of UKIO who appointed BDO. Thanks must go to them.They must have wanted the famous to survive.With regards gloating, I think we as a support are entitled to feel a bit smug re the outcome of all of this.It wasn't us that racked up the debt.All the bile and ITK comments and letter writing by bitter Hobos makes me feel kind of warm.Loads of companies have used the admin route to clear debts and have come back stronger.Lets hope we're one of them.

Jambof3tornado

To be fair the man has only done the job he's been paid to do.

and my god he's bloody good at his job!!!

Thanks Bryan(and Trev and the rest of the team)

He always came across as a calm and sensible voice as we negotiated our way through turbulent (and seemingly unpassable) waters. I am deeply indebted to the man for saving our club.

Thank you Brian and thank you to the BDO team that achieved "the impossible dream"!!

Echo's my thoughts, plus although it was only another 'job' he gave the impression he always cared about how much the club meant to all those connected with it and that he was doing his utmost to get the club, and supporters the result craved.

letsalldothebeattie

The job Bryan Jackson has done has been nothing short of remarkable.

The man should get the freedom of Gorgie & a knighthood for his work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can now exclusively reveal that my source of very limited information is Bryan's daughter who is a friend. She told me that he said he'd never seen a mess like the Heart's situation in his experience of dealing with clubs. So it is to his enormous credit that he wasn't deterred and got stuck into the job at hand and ultimately came through for us.

Nelly Terraces

Little trivia fact, Trevor Birch from BDO was the last player Bill Shankly ever signed.

He is also a top bloke who has worked alongside Bryan Jackson and whom deserves a lot of recognition and our thanks.

Nice job, Mr Jackson. I got the distinct impression that you could easily have thrown in the towel more than once, but you saw it through and now we have our club back. I know it's your job and you are paid for it, but you still went the extra mile for us, and I thank you and your team from the bottom of my heart.

This has been a team effort though, and a vote of thanks is also due to everyone who donated or bought an ST. When the club called, we answered, and BDO were able to keep us going - and were even able to KB a crap bid for Jason Holt. Equal thanks to all who have pledged, ensuring the club will have a future.

Chester™

I can now exclusively reveal that my source of very limited information is Bryan's daughter who is a friend. She told me that he said he'd never seen a mess like the Heart's situation in his experience of dealing with clubs. So it is to his enormous credit that he wasn't deterred and got stuck into the job at hand and ultimately came through for us.

:pleasing:

Holyrood_Hearts

Maybe next season both Bryan & Trevor Birch could be half time guests at a match?

Would be good to show our appreciation for all their efforts.

Broxburn Jambo

I know you were doing your job, but thanks for going above and beyond.

japanjambo

Thank you so much for all your efforts, Bryan...and TB too. Having been at the shareholders dinner when you were guests I know how difficult it has been dealing with the other party in Lithuania. You said you had many sleepless nights trying to save this club. You did it. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. :2thumbsup:

Jambos_1874

Thanks to Bryan Jackson and BDO. Althoguh he was only doing his job I always got the impression that he really went the extra mile to ensure our survival. I hope that there's ome way he can have a role at the club in the future.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Would love to get a photo with him doing the 5-1!

Would ruin his chances of getting the Hibs gig :whistling:

Anyway, a huge thank you to the BDO Team :thumbsup:

Chester™

Thanks to Bryan Jackson and BDO. Althoguh he was only doing his job I always got the impression that he really went the extra mile to ensure our survival.

:spoton:

BDO (or more precisely) Brian Jackson & Trevor Birch are one of the main reasons we got through this. The fact that they both know what a football club means to the fans and knew that if things didn't go as planned there would be huge void in so many lives.

I think we all owe these guys a debt of gratitude for the work they have done for securing the future of our club so that our children and grandchildren can experience the highs (and occasional lows) of supporting Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

I'm not trying to sh?te on a parade....it's just a question. How much did BDO cost?

I've heard Motherwell fans praise him so I reckon he's a good guy, it's just a question.

Chester™

I'm not trying to sh?te on a parade....it's just a question. How much did BDO cost?

In this case, I'm not sure it matters.

Archived