Weirdest Piece of Hearts Memoribilia

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

TheMaganator

Shite photo but I picked this up a couple of years ago.

Anyone got any ideas?

0FA692AB-51A7-4A61-A32C-76CC8F307441-177-00000080B11A66DD_zps683c3dba.jpg

From the Hearts v Stuttgart match, the commemorative T-shirt that Stuttgart presented to JJ.

SpikeDudley

I was given a gift of a ceramic hearts egg cup that holds a golf ball and is covered that is covered with a wee hearts Tammie. For it years ago ago in the secret Santa dip.

we've got that - our Hearts teddy bear wears it! :P

fabienleclerq

South Queensferry, Broxburn, Bathgate and Linlithgow HSC possibly. Boness !!!

PS I have a boys cap circa 1950's maroon with the white pin stripe through made by a firm of reputable hat kickers makers in Edinburgh whose name alludes me at present will check when i get home.

I was under the impression it was queensferry, blackness, Bo'ness and Linlithgow ? I'll check with the old boy later.

I got the shirt. Easily the best bit of Hearts kit I own.

The establishment club

DABA015A-E448-4660-AE6C-6133D51F23AE-177-000000771C0D2B02_zps540e256c.jpg

I bought the mug they brought out for the wedding.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

I'm not sure re the Barca one but I just picked up the Barca badged strip on eBay for ?20

I bought these from the club shop

barcasleeves

queensferryjambo

I'm not sure re the Barca one but I just picked up the Barca badged strip on eBay for ?20

Might be wrong here but the Barca ones on Ebay lately were fakes. The two I saw had a sleeve badge with no numbers on them and text looked different it looked like a vinyl patch. The ones sold by Hearts have a textured feel to the patches and were all numbered. The 2 shirts that came up on Ebay lately looked the same as each other - and were both wrong.

Here is a pic of my Hearts Barca shirt.

heart-of-midlothian-special-football-shirt-2007-2008-s_32211_2.jpg

queensferryjambo

Oh and the weirdest bit of Hearts guff I have is a lump of wood with maroon paint taken from the main stand with a broken floodlight light bulb screwed to it.

I also have a row of benches taken from the main stand - no the old wooden ones the old plastic bench seats with no backs.

And my Heart of Midlothian crisp bag from the late 80s :)

Craig Gordons Gloves

I have one of my old Carphone Warehouse business cards with Neil Pointon's autograph on it. It was the only thing i had to hand when we met him at silly o'clock coming out of Tynie after the players party in 98.

I have a cassette tape that was given to me weeks before the Rangers v Hearts league cup final in 96 (4-3 one) and I think the song on it was called "jambos are there", it had a proper cover and im sure the cassette was printed on also. It seemed professionally recorded however I had never heard the song before (or since) and it had some sort of carnival style backing music with whistles ect.

Snap I`ve also got a copy of that, it`s by my neighbour John Pender who gave me a copy a few yrs ago.

Shite photo but I picked this up a couple of years ago.

Anyone got any ideas?

0FA692AB-51A7-4A61-A32C-76CC8F307441-177-00000080B11A66DD_zps683c3dba.jpg

Giuliano's sponsored the old hearts ladies team, so that is one of their strips

I have an Hearts Junior Club certificate for walking around the Tynecasle pitch 40-odd times in 1987.

I heard Sutton was awarded one for doing similar last season. :drummer:

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Oh and the weirdest bit of Hearts guff I have is a lump of wood with maroon paint taken from the main stand with a broken floodlight light bulb screwed to it.

I also have a row of benches taken from the main stand - no the old wooden ones the old plastic bench seats with no backs.

And my Heart of Midlothian crisp bag from the late 80s :)

Karipidis match shirt from Barca game 5 of 250.

kara

Templeton Peck

I have a Rothmans Football Book 87/88 (It was current season then) signed by Bannon, Robbo and Henry. I won it at an open day at Tynecastle for scoring an overhead kick into Henry. I was 10 and after I did it he walked off thoroughly pissed

A plastic football figurine... The Corinthians bobble head type. They only ever done a limited release of Scottish players.

Who did we get... Stephen frail! Out of all the players to sit alongside the sculpts of other legends.

A little plastic piece of history, a Stevie frAil figure haha

All roads lead to Gorgie

I retrieved a bit of concrete from the Gorgie terracing before the stand was built there. That is a bit weired.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I retrieved a bit of concrete from the Gorgie terracing before the stand was built there. That is a bit weired.

Dalstonjambo

The establishment club

I'd happily buy that for an agreeable price. Some to you, some as a donation to HMFC of course

TheMaganator

I'd happily buy that for an agreeable price. Some to you, some as a donation to HMFC of course

Appreciated bud, but it's not for sale. I love it.

Dalstonjambo

Appreciated bud, but it's not for sale. I love it.

I can imagine pal. As a jambo, with a birthday on april 28th i'd love to own that. Real pleasure to support the establishment club

I was under the impression it was queensferry, blackness, Bo'ness and Linlithgow ? I'll check with the old boy later.

The establishment club

The equivalent of a Celtic shirt commemorating a new pope. Cringeworthy.

It was South Queensferry, Bo'ness, Blackness and Linlithgow. I used to travel on that bus many years ago.

TheMaganator

The equivalent of a Celtic shirt commemorating a new pope. Cringeworthy.

:lol:

A plastic football figurine... The Corinthians bobble head type. They only ever done a limited release of Scottish players.

Who did we get... Stephen frail! Out of all the players to sit alongside the sculpts of other legends.

There was also Robbo, McKay and Levein. But only Frail looked like the player iirc.

A complete, unused ticket for the 1956 final. Not the half stub that sometimes comes up on EBay, but the full thing.

Weird because I couldn't have thought of anyone not going to the match.

Also have a proper ceramic wall tile commemorating Hearts tor of South Africa in the 50s.

Lists all the fixture on it.

TheMaganator

Might be wrong here but the Barca ones on Ebay lately were fakes. The two I saw had a sleeve badge with no numbers on them and text looked different it looked like a vinyl patch. The ones sold by Hearts have a textured feel to the patches and were all numbered. The 2 shirts that came up on Ebay lately looked the same as each other - and were both wrong.

Here is a pic of my Hearts Barca shirt.

heart-of-midlothian-special-football-shirt-2007-2008-s_32211_2.jpg

Yup. Just checked. Mine's a bogey

There was also Robbo, McKay and Levein. But only Frail looked like the player iirc.

Got the full set at home myself, except i have misplaced 2 or 3 of them, off the top of my head I know exactly where Gary Mackay is but not the other 3, kept somewhere aside i know that for sure!

There was also a dave mcpherson figure but that never got released

WorldChampions1902

A complete, unused ticket for the 1956 final. Not the half stub that sometimes comes up on EBay, but the full thing.

Also have a proper ceramic wall tile commemorating Hearts tor of South Africa in the 50s.

I have a complete ticket for the REPLAY of the 1998 Scottish Cup semi-Final versus Falkirk which of course never took place. It was a printers 'proof' copy which was prepared should they have needed to run a full print run in the event a replay was required. Adam and McCann of course made their mark in the last couple of minutes to ensure that wasn't the case.............and the rest, as they say is glorious history!

A patch of the famous turf... ackwardly sat in the middle of a flower bed, living a quiet and peaceful retirement

I've got shaggy and levine.

queensferryjambo

Karipidis match shirt from Barca game 5 of 250.

Very Nice indeed :)

Yup. Just checked. Mine's a bogey

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings :(

Tams bird

207400_1804501590625_8174815_n.jpg

205708_1804502190640_169295_n.jpg

Purchased from a stall in the streets of Prague

. I bought one in Prague as well but it's Pressley, Gordon, Bedner and can't remember other 2.

I have the stub from the final its in a frame. I got it from an old guy who was renovating an old cottage in the outer Hebrides he found it in the attic.

The Gasman

Snap I`ve also got a copy of that, it`s by my neighbour John Pender who gave me a copy a few yrs ago.

I knew John's wife (Carol-Ann, I think?) many moons ago through work, and got a copy of the tape from John at the open day before the "Ceilidh on the Pitch" at Tynecastle - if memory serves.

Archived