Letter in today's Scotsman

Le Chat

The People's Chimp

It's Sergey. He often uses the names of Hearts supporters when having public tantrums. Wonder how he feels about his own name finding its way in to the public domain... Bet he'd be less tHan happy.

Another break down would be on the cards.

:jjyay:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• redm

• Le Chat

• WorldChampions1902

gorgie rd eh11

It's Sergey. He often uses the names of Hearts supporters when having public tantrums. Wonder how he feels about his own name finding its way in to the public domain... Bet he'd be less tHan happy.

So who is this ar*ehole sergey? If he's known why is his name not already out there? Is there a clue in your post?

:biggrin:

Talking of which, anybody hear sportsound?

Some womble from .net was on. Seething about the fact that Hibs aren't up for sale at a value of 2.5 million!

The seethe was palpable!

the womble was ex hibs player

paul kane

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I predict another ten years of obsession and hate... Horse's heads, anthrax and angry tear filled masturbation sessions.

Can someone point out to their Hobo pals that as part of the CVA Bidco are taking on around ?1 million 'footballing debt'. Therefore some of those people we 'stole' from will get there money back. It has already been said that the first couple years of FOH payment's would be to stabilise club.

Also mention that we did not steal from the Lithuanian people. The money 'invested' in Hearts and many other companies by UBIG and UKIO. Anytime you make an investment you are warmed that investments go up and down. I have lost money investments I made you just deal with it.

And that has got me thinking: Since Vlad came on the scene we have had a huge market crash, and the collapse of the SPL TV deal which have not helped us.

Hot since 86

Sounds like a broken man, what a sad, creepy individual. Not like the Hibsman to give a platform for these bitters to share their shite tho...

I'm amazed at the concern for the Liff shareholders!! Three things strike me:-

1 The shareholders will have bought these with the intent to make a profit out of others (Vlad's mob were big shareholders too)

2 Has he or the shareholders never seen the warning "shares may go down as well as up"

3 My Hearts shares are worth the same as theirs.... boo hoo

The People's Chimp

TSFM is full of Septic minded saddoes who are as bad as writing letters as the vermin.

No thanks.

This. Even more by way of paranoid ramblings.

Don't know how I missed it but it's absolute poetry.

All I've got to say is.....

Up ye.

:verysmug:

Edited by Craigieboy

I'm amazed at the concern for the Liff shareholders!! Three things strike me:-

1 The shareholders will have bought these with the intent to make a profit out of others (Vlad's mob were big shareholders too)

2 Has he or the shareholders never seen the warning "shares may go down as well as up"

3 My Hearts shares are worth the same as theirs.... boo hoo

Yes,

Yes,

and,

Yes!

Only a fool would invest in a football club...... I admit to be a fool for Hearts!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Couldnt access KB last night so decided to have a peak on the other side of the fence. I was stunned and amazed, literally hundreds of - not misinformed, more like rabid - responses that are so wide of the mark its untrue. They have had the p*ss taken out of them for so long now, they can't separate wind up from reality.

They also seem to have a fantastic ability to not see their reflection in the mirror. They are already looking forward to our next debt as we spend wildly to retain/improve our status, without realising their overspending has them on the verge of a play off. Apparently we should all be embarrassed for forming the FoH and supporting it, and for this reason liquidation is now too good for us??????

Destroyed.

Glamorgan Jambo

You've really got to ask yourself what on earth the 'sports editor' was thinking about giving that much space to a semi literate rant.

nice to know they're hurting badly

:pleasing: :pleasing: :pleasing:

Rob Lockhart.

****** womble of the highest order.

Read the article for the first time just now, so much seethe/dellusion/hate in that man. Typical hobo point of view though, its so bad they dont even realise that their own problems which will soon catch up with them. Really looking forward to the derby now. If swindon jambo is reading, Wilthshire Jambo is coming over to mine to watch on BTsport so if your interested PM me :thumbsup:

Edited by Marvin

Rob Lockhart eh? Sergay?

Sing your song........"sorrow, sorrow, sorrow, sorrow, my heart was broken"

GIRFUY

Kick on Sunday and watch the real meltdown!

Edited by Pans Jambo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Remember when The Scotsman made up a letter written by an "Adam Murray" about Hearts and it turned out they made up the letter and the name?

History repeating itself.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Remember when The Scotsman made up a letter written by an "Adam Murray" about Hearts and it turned out they made up the letter and the name?

History repeating itself.

I've actually never heard that story. What happened and when?

Geoff Kilpatrick

I've actually never heard that story. What happened and when?

Back in the Pieman's day. It was a rant signed by Adam Murray and the club asked The Scotsman for contact details as this person was a season ticket holder. There was a registered Adam Murray, who posted on KB, but it wasn't him and there were no others. Eventually The Scotsman admitted to making the sender up!

Oh - and also...

I didn't hear any hobos complaining when Hearts were paying interest & servicing the debt and the Liff shareholders were benefitting!!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Back in the Pieman's day. It was a rant signed by Adam Murray and the club asked The Scotsman for contact details as this person was a season ticket holder. There was a registered Adam Murray, who posted on KB, but it wasn't him and there were no others. Eventually The Scotsman admitted to making the sender up!

You're ******* kidding me! I take it they published a big apology?

Hopefully whoever was in charge at the time is gone and that the current office bearer is a more scrupulous individual.

Awful rag. :yucky:

Jesus. Does he seriously believe all that?

You have to love the fact that he ascribes all three of our Scottish Cup wins in recent years to spending beyond our means. I'm sure that makes him feel better about them, but the theory really doesn't hold water. 2012's win was well after the plug had been pulled, all of our high earners had left, and our team was made up of academy graduates and the odd free transfer. In 1998 we had a team assembled on a shoestring budget by JJ. The only win you could put down to financial doping was 2006 - the least convincing one of the three.

Pretty convincing semi-final though! What cheats we were.

Actually, the biggest cheats ever were the Hibs team who simply never turned up in 2012. They cheated the Hibs fans much more than anything Vlad ever did.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

TSFM is full of Septic minded saddoes who are as bad as writing letters as the vermin.

No thanks.

So I take it that means you don't read the blog, which will also mean you don't know what you are talking about. You would be surprised, as I am, for the support given to Hearts, and we supporters, by the majority of regular posters there (you are right that they are mostly Celtic supporters). If you think the quality of letter writing there is comparable to those done by TRFC supporters I'd suggest you try reading them and make a comparison. The literary levels between the two are poles apart, mainly, I believe, because the more intelligent TRFC supporters realise they have no valid arguments. The research that's carried out by many posters there, including one of our own number who posts under the name Easyjambo, is quite amazing. The level of moderation is, if anything, much stricter than here, and this has driven off more or less all those who just want to score cheap points over TRFC or anyone else. For your information, Hearts, and it's supporters, are held as an example of how things should have been carried out at Ibrox, with Ann Budge receiving much praise in her role in leading the takeover, and as a businesswoman in her own right, with the only criticism heaped on Ian Murray is that he's an MP! But I do appreciate it can be extremely difficult to ignore long held beliefs about supporters (some of them are a disgrace, I grant you) and open your mind to a very informative blog and it's posters. It'll be your loss if you don't.

Geoff Kilpatrick

You're ******* kidding me! I take it they published a big apology?

Hopefully whoever was in charge at the time is gone and that the current office bearer is a more scrupulous individual.

Awful rag. :yucky:

I can't recall an apology. They admitted it because they were anti-Robinson.

Objectivity disappeared a long time before Vlad.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So I take it that means you don't read the blog, which will also mean you don't know what you are talking about. You would be surprised, as I am, for the support given to Hearts, and we supporters, by the majority of regular posters there (you are right that they are mostly Celtic supporters). If you think the quality of letter writing there is comparable to those done by TRFC supporters I'd suggest you try reading them and make a comparison. The literary levels between the two are poles apart, mainly, I believe, because the more intelligent TRFC supporters realise they have no valid arguments. The research that's carried out by many posters there, including one of our own number who posts under the name Easyjambo, is quite amazing. The level of moderation is, if anything, much stricter than here, and this has driven off more or less all those who just want to score cheap points over TRFC or anyone else. For your information, Hearts, and it's supporters, are held as an example of how things should have been carried out at Ibrox, with Ann Budge receiving much praise in her role in leading the takeover, and as a businesswoman in her own right, with the only criticism heaped on Ian Murray is that he's an MP! But I do appreciate it can be extremely difficult to ignore long held beliefs about supporters (some of them are a disgrace, I grant you) and open your mind to a very informative blog and it's posters. It'll be your loss if you don't.

No I do read it occasionally. The John Clarkes and Auldheids of this world I can happily live without.

And the support given to us is to heighten the differences between us and the farce at Ibrox. Don't kid yourself.

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick

I still cannot fathom what the Scotsman is trying to achieve by alienating fans of the biggest and most successful club in the city.

Mind boggling.

What is most pleasing is that despite Hibs and what their rabid supporters/sports journalists say and write, fans of other clubs in Scotland find them a laughing stock and don't support their views one iota. It really must hurt them to see fans and clubs around the country offer financial support in our time of need.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I can't recall an apology. They admitted it because they were anti-Robinson.

Objectivity disappeared a long time before Vlad.

I was anti Robinson myself, but that's neither here nor there. Difficult to trust a publication who just flat out make something up.

Francis Albert

Oh - and also...

I didn't hear any hobos complaining when Hearts were paying interest & servicing the debt and the Liff shareholders were benefitting!!!

I don't think we ever paid interest and I don't think Lithuanian shareholders received any benefit. To be fair.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

No I do read it occasionally. The John Clarkes and Auldheids of this world I can happily live without.

And the support given to us is to heighten the differences between us and the farce at Ibrox. Don't kid yourself.

Is that because they are Celtic supporters, or write credible posts that hurt your sensibilities? I can assure you, there have been a number of posts comparing how the Hearts administration has been carried out, and the actions and attitudes of Hearts supporters, with that as carried out at Ibrox, and all very positive about us (I only mentioned TSFM in my original post to compare the attitude there with that of Hibs supporters such as the eejit that wrote the letter to the Scotsman). You might prefer to just moan about the goings on in football on sites just like this, nothing wrong with that, but people like Auldheid and John Clark, have taken action, as they see it, on behalf of supporters of all clubs; that is, unless you believe that Rangers didn't cheat us all.

Ask one of these public spirited Hibs fans whether they'd rather see Lithuanian tax payers get back the maximum amount they can through accepting the best deal available or get nowt and have Hearts liquidated. I wonder where their concern for them would be then.

Fourcandles

Ohhhhh and another thing.......

I haven't heard a single Jambo complaining about our luck as far as ending up one league down with The Rangers.

That fact is statistically unbelievably 'unlucky'...........the only year in history to be so.

And yet do you hear us Wingeing about it .....No, not at all............we say bring it on.

they want an apology, I am not sure who they want it from but i will give it a go!

Dears Hibs supporter,

I am truly sorry for all your suffering, I am sorry that during the Vlad era, Hearts humiliated you consistently on the park. I am sorry that we cheered and celebrated winning the Scottish Cup in 2006, I am sorry we allowed that multi-million pound player, Paul Hartley, to score a hat-trick against you. I am sorry that I am sorry we fielded a team of world cup stars and, once again, humiliated you in the biggest derby in over 100 years. I am sorry we partied for days when we won that Cup in 2012. I am sorry that despite years of over-spending the SFA/SPFL punished us in accordance with the rules, you know, the ones EVERY team agreed to. I am sorry that even our team of under 20's have defeated you both home and away. I am sorry that Ukio/Ubig creditors agreed the CVA was in the best interest for their creditors.

I am sorry that Hibs best team in a generation, the mowbray era, were swept aside in a cup semi final, I am sorry that Hibs fans didnt make it to the game that day, I am sorry that, despite your own overspending, you have failed to make the top 6 for years now, I am sorry that all those managerial changes bring you nothing but misery, I am sorry that it looks like you will be joining us in the championship, not because of a point deduction, but just because you are sh**e. I am sorry that even when we are at our worst, it is still good enough to defeat hibs.

but most of all - I am so sorry I loved every single second of it and would do it all again

even the roasters on their super thread about us have disappeared pity it was great entertainment the sad thing is whilst they focused all that energy on us they never noticed how bad they had become till hopefully it is to late 4 more defeats will sink them into the play offs.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

they want an apology, I am not sure who they want it from but i will give it a go!

Dears Hibs supporter,

I am truly sorry for all your suffering, I am sorry that during the Vlad era, Hearts humiliated you consistently on the park. I am sorry that we cheered and celebrated winning the Scottish Cup in 2006, I am sorry we allowed that multi-million pound player, Paul Hartley, to score a hat-trick against you. I am sorry that I am sorry we fielded a team of world cup stars and, once again, humiliated you in the biggest derby in over 100 years. I am sorry we partied for days when we won that Cup in 2012. I am sorry that despite years of over-spending the SFA/SPFL punished us in accordance with the rules, you know, the ones EVERY team agreed to. I am sorry that even our team of under 20's have defeated you both home and away. I am sorry that Ukio/Ubig creditors agreed the CVA was in the best interest for their creditors.

I am sorry that Hibs best team in a generation, the mowbray era, were swept aside in a cup semi final, I am sorry that Hibs fans didnt make it to the game that day, I am sorry that, despite your own overspending, you have failed to make the top 6 for years now, I am sorry that all those managerial changes bring you nothing but misery, I am sorry that it looks like you will be joining us in the championship, not because of a point deduction, but just because you are sh**e. I am sorry that even when we are at our worst, it is still good enough to defeat hibs.

but most of all - I am so sorry I loved every single second of it and would do it all again

Beautiful.

:sob:

Adam Murray

I remember it well, and it definitely wasn't me :uhoh2:

...a bit disco

I remember it well, and it definitely wasn't me :uhoh2:

All well and good but are you Sergey?

;)

Franco Fascione

They won't be satisfied until they get blood. We're taking our punishment as handed out by the Scottish football authorities and relegation has come our way.

Still, reading about all their greeting faced antics and furious letter writing is good for a chuckle.

5-1 ya losers.

They won't be satisfied until they get blood. We're taking our punishment as handed out by the Scottish football authorities and relegation has come our way.

Still, reading about all their greeting faced antics and furious letter writing is good for a chuckle.

5-1 ya losers.

we are relegated, have had to endure some pretty dire performances, have been to hell and back with the situation off the park and we are still standing here saying.....

FTH

Franco Fascione

we are relegated, have had to endure some pretty dire performances, have been to hell and back with the situation off the park and we are still standing here saying.....

FTH

Well said. Yaaaaaaaaasssssss!

Dears Hibs supporter,

I had a tear in my eye reading that!!

100/100

Each time we score on Sunday:

So ******* sorry

Oh we are so ******* sorry

So ******* sorry...

Etc.

I've read a lot of posts on TSF that are about how badly the establishment has treated Smeltic. How all referees are against them. How their players are persecuted. Their supporters are victims of an evil government etc etc.

None of which ever seem to fall victim to the moderators

The greatest single act of cheating in Scottish Football history took pace in 1986 when celtic supporting players in the St Mirren side threw their match to give their beloved team the league title.

Celtic and the GFA robbing Hearts of the title helped destroy Scottish football, just a much as murray and is tax evading millions. Shame the eternal victims are incapable of seeing any truth that isn't green.

I've never heard that story before...

Sigh. I'm disappointed that I'm not more surprised.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

If they had let Mercer buy them there would've been no need for overspending.

Hibs' fault.

Did Hibs ever pay their debt from their Avon Inns time? Or did Cardinal Keith O'Brien's very close friend just ignore it?

Think we need to remind them of 19/05/12 a bit more .

The cheats claims are nonsense, a football club is a business and unfortunately our club has been ran very badly for a good few years but what did they expect the fans to do. Fans of many clubs still got to see their team even when its being run badly because it is their team so not supporting your team isnt an option. To suggest fans can change major overspending by the owner is ridiculous , how many RBS customers went into a branch and complained about they way it was being run before it crashed ?

Most clubs in scotland will have had debt written off at some level is this cheating or good business to keep the compay afloat , is any club that has debt or returns a loss each season cheating ?.

Hearts could have taken the option of liquidation and dropped to the bottom of the league ( minimum we deserved for most Hobbits ) but we decided the CVA route was better for the club and creditors. The price of the CVA was more than the current valuation of the ground according to recent sales so the poor UBIG/Ukio shareholders got a better deal than they would have and also a quicker sale than they would have on the open market.

Hibs wanted us in the lower divisions for the simple reason that it would be a longer spell without us humping them at least 3 to 4 times a season . Our club has been punished not just by a 15 point deduction but also by a made up transfer embargo that suited the SPL at the time because if we didnt ave the ban we may have avoided relegation which would have cheered the Hobbits up no end . The attempted Rudi signing is a prime example, we had an over 21 registered player who's registration we cancelled to sign Rudi but because he had never played he didnt count, what qualifies as a registered player, how many games does he need to be involved in before he is registered .

I think our club has been punished but the old regime has gone you cannot keep punishing a business because of what the old owners have done. If this was the case no company would ever go down the CVA route. I noticed a few days ago a private hire taxi company in Edinburgh went bust owing 300k but all they done was assure all the staff all jobs were safe as they now belonged to another company with no attempt to pay any debt , just a clean slate and off you go.

Hibs fans love to believe we have cheated everyone and should suffer for eternity. It is the only thing they think they have over us with the exception off other team players who have caused us pain.Hibs are bitter that even in the current state our club is in we can still turn them over on a regular basis. For me this is the biggest upset they have that even our U20's have more fight and desire to win derby games than they have ever had. They are sick off hearing about 5-1 but how long had you heard about 0-7 before that game. They mention the game on their empty stadium wall , use it in promotional situations , Tshirts and every other item available in their shop. They like to dish it out but now the one major thing the cligned to has also gone. Never will a game like a 5-1 thrashing in a major cup final be topped.

I never had a problem with Hibs until the last year or so and would never liked to have seen them liquidated but now Im not so sure.

I suggest a large banner for Fester road with CVA accepted .

Couldn't agree more, well said :-)

Dusk_Till_Dawn

1613880_631917663553881_3978962269695983979_n.jpg

Christ, but wrists can be.

Anyway, the best thing about all this is the way we've trolled Hibs to the point of tears. Another thing they will never get over.

:pleasing:

Dears Hibs supporter,

:sweeet:

• davemclaren locked this topic