Letter in today's Scotsman

Le Chat

Does anyone have a copy they can upload?

Apparently it's a belter.

:jjyay:

Edited by Le Chat

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• redm

• Le Chat

• WorldChampions1902

WorldChampions1902

I can't wait to read this. I just hope there is no criticism of Hearts supporters who have just been incredible in their efforts to save our club. And who could blame us if we indulged in rubbing the noses in it of 'interfering third parties', who busted a gut to try and force us out of business.

Francis Albert

The headline is enough. "Mismanagement"? They should be grateful we were not well managed during the last decade!

Edited by Francis Albert

It is brilliant, read it earlier. The tears of impotent rage leap off the page.

Dear Sir,

Diddums.

Regards,

The Hearts support.

P.s. For the avoidance of doubt, we ARE laughing at you.

Rabbie_Burns

Edinburgh's number one Hib's fanzine, no surprise to see a headline like that appearing there sadly

WorldChampions1902

I'd be interested to know who in Hearts FC the writer thinks should put on their hair shirt and demonstrate "humility and remorse"?

Edinburgh's number one Hib's fanzine, no surprise to see a headline like that appearing there sadly

Yep correct, wonder if the letter was written in-house at the hootsman

Angry Haggis

When are Hibs fans going to stop bleating on about Hearts are concern them selves with their own HUGE problems.

Give up lads...we are the famous, you are the shite.

...a bit disco

Hopefully this will work.

Rob Lockhart.

****** womble of the highest order.

Wow they really do live in wonderland don't they. Edited by davjambo

Ryan Jarman

:rofl:

'I am looking for some balanced reporting from the media, an expression of regret from Hearts and their fans, an apology to all their victims and an acknowledgment that they were direct beneficiaries of wrongful acts for which they deserve to receive punishment'

The butt hurt is palpable

:sweeet:

Private Womble

:rofl: I think there's a snotter halfway down the page.

."I am looking for...an expression of regret from Hearts and their fans, and apology to all their VICTIMS and an acknowledgement that they were direct beneficiaries of wrongful acts for which they deserve to receive punishment."

Maroon 1874

I only want to see Fibs utter demise and Im pretty sure its coming, thier funds are all but dried up and will get worse without our injection to thier coffers, less TV dough an embarising support and eff all on thier conveyor belt of pish, I for one will take great delight in watching them burn...... tickety tock ya vermin scum

JamboGraham

The letter just feels very dated..couldn't actually believe it was only published today.

The media have spent almost a decade mocking, attacking and criticising the level of financial mismanagement at Hearts. They also attacked our club, fairly, when the true debt situation and creditor list was revealed. So the media criticisism that the letter writer requests has already happened.

The story has now rightly moved on to it being about the supporters of the club who despite all of the mismanagement have managed to organise themselves in a manner that has allowed the club to be saved.

Two very different stories, the letter writer has clearly confused the two.

sandylejambo

He he he, it's great being a Jambo just now, their pain is out there for all to see, and of course Hibs have lived within their means, no wait, they are over spending too, just not enough to make them competitive, roaster, each and every one of them

...a bit disco

:laugh:

HAI HIBS.NET

:biggrin:

Talking of which, anybody hear sportsound?

Some womble from .net was on. Seething about the fact that Hibs aren't up for sale at a value of 2.5 million!

The seethe was palpable!

When are Hibs fans going to stop bleating on about Hearts are concern them selves with their own HUGE problems.

Give up lads...we are the famous, you are the shite.

More on field and off field losses,

Rising debts, some on lump sum repayment terms, with little chance of them trading out of it.

I hope when they go begging to Farmer or LBG to do write offs, they choke on their 'financial honour'

:rofl:

'I am looking for some balanced reporting from the media, an exp<b></b>ression of regret from Hearts and their fans, an apology to all their victims and an acknowledgment that they were direct beneficiaries of wrongful acts for which they deserve to receive punishment'

The butt hurt is palpable

Sorry bout stealing two Scottish cups from you.

Really sorry about that.

punkrockcroc

I'd be interested to know who in Hearts FC the writer thinks should put on their hair shirt and demonstrate "humility and remorse"?

Hearts FC? Surely it's Heart of Midlothian FC. This really winds me up when we're referred to As Hearts FC and not HMFC.

Tommy Wiseau

Only a matter of time before the Hibs support set up a Telethon for the Lithuanian people, for whom they have so much concern.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Brilliant. :rofl:

Dear Hibsman,

I'm raging that my efforts to try and put Hearts out of business via an organised and snidey email campaign failed miserably, and as such want to greet like **** about it. I'm sick of them humping my team rigid and this was my only hope of ever experiencing happiness.

Yours in floods of impotent tears,

Some utter chomper

."I am looking for...an expression of regret from Hearts and their fans, and apology to all their VICTIMS and an acknowledgement that they were direct beneficiaries of wrongful acts for which they deserve to receive punishment."

I take it the cretins haven't realised that we received a 15 point deduction and transfer registration embargo, all directly aligned to the rules.

Guest C00l K1d

I'm sure the people of Lithuania feel just as strongly about this as the roasters from .net.

THE LIFTUANIANZ ARE VICTUMZ OF THE YAMZ RIPPIN CHARITYZ!!

Maroon 1874

Dear Hibsman,

I'm raging that my efforts to try and put Hearts out of business via an organised and snidey email campaign failed miserably, and as such want to greet like **** about it. I'm sick of them humping my team rigid and this was my only hope of ever experiencing happiness.

Some utter chomper

:greatpost:

."I am looking for...an exp<b></b>ression of regret from Hearts and their fans, and apology to all their VICTIMS and an acknowledgement that they were direct beneficiaries of wrongful acts for which they deserve to receive punishment."

. We were the victim in all this....

TheMaganator

Rob Lockhart.

****** womble of the highest order.

Is he a well kent Hibby?

Never heard of him.

Dear Hibsman,

Some utter chomper

I approve of this post wholeheartedly.

...a bit disco

Is he a well kent Hibby?

Never heard of him.

If he's not a .netter I'll eat my share certificate.

• davemclaren locked this topic