New Strips

Jabba

rossthejambo

Presume the home shirt will have a sponsor on the back where the player name won't be as first div clubs don't have names on the back of the shirt.

Except they do have names on the back of their shirts in the Championship.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

Except they do have names on the back of their shirts in the Championship.

Think it used to be optional in the SFL. Not sure about now.

rossthejambo

Think it used to be optional in the SFL. Not sure about now.

Almost 100% sure every team in the Championship have squad numbers this season.

Am I alone in not giving a shiny shite who sponsors us next season??

If they come up with more cash than the other contenders who really gives a shit??

Surely it's about the best deal for the club rather than what is most aesthetically pleasing??

Gregory House M.D.

If they come up with more cash than the other contenders who really gives a shit??

Surely it's about the best deal for the club rather than what is most aesthetically pleasing??

I miss Strongbow :sob:

In fact, the Strongbow would actually make that home strip look even better. :wub:

kingantti1874

Your not alone

In fact, the Strongbow would actually make that home strip look even better. :wub:

A classis sponsor, that was also asthetically pleasing. :)

We would just be accused of following Rangers & Celtic's lead now, despite us doing it first.

Five to One

I have it on good authority, that we'll be using the same sponsor as Spurs next season. Here's their new top.

e2ahehe2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have it on good authority, that we'll be using the same sponsor as Spurs next season. Here's their new top.

e2ahehe2.jpg

37860426.jpg

e2ahehe2.jpg

That's...em...last season's Spurs top...

Five to One

That's...em...last season's Spurs top...

I'll get ma coat.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Not as disgusting as posting on here when you could be hanging out the back end of some Vegas dirty.

Not sure my new wife would like that :lol:

TheMaganator

Aren't that local edinburgh company Morphsuits rolling in cash atm?

We should approach them.

At least Wonga only prey in the poor and vulnerable.

Morph prey on the truly tragic individual

Dallas Green

Strongbow was one of the best sponsors we have ever had.

I miss it :(

Guest C00l K1d

At least Wonga only prey in the poor and vulnerable.

Morph prey on the truly tragic individual

The type of folk who buy strips anyway?

After the news today, get the Home shirt on sale before the Derby and ensure it is the biggest Hearts kit launch ever, oh and ensure that we also have a good supply of long sleeved tops as well...

Looks like Hearts have confirmed the strip on twitter.

A picture of what looks like black socks as well.

:pleasing:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Looks like Hearts have confirmed the strip on twitter.

A picture of what looks like black socks as well.

:pleasing:

Can you post a picture?

Is it acceptable for a 47 yo to wear full strip. This one is gonna be a cracker and I wish i was 14.

Have to say, I'm not a fan of collars. Remember the 09/10 strip and thought they were awful...

However...

This strip in my opinion looks magnificent. Will need to find some spare cash to help buy it but I really think it's worth it.

:jjyay:

Great tag line - makes me wonder if the image 'leaked' was done so intentionally?

Or does the tag line mean "haha, if you think it is what you saw all over the internet you're wrong"

Or does the tag line mean "haha, if you think it is what you saw all over the internet you're wrong"

It actually looks like the same leaked picture that is blurred out in the advert! Who Knows

I don't get why hearts are using a photo that looks like it's been taken on someone's kitchen table.

I don't get why hearts are using a photo that looks like it's been taken on someone's kitchen table.

I actually think it's quite clever.

Obviously they won't be using that picture at the launch, but using that picture confirms that it's the real deal.

I'm buzzing to see a decent picture of it now!

The Rockstar North logo wouldn't look to bad actually.

Good shout, but I can't see that happening. GTA San Andreas had all the 'good' gang members in green and white and all the enemy gang members in maroon.

Good shout, but I can't see that happening. GTA San Andreas had all the 'good' gang members in green and white and all the enemy gang members in maroon.

I'd been led to believe the owners of Rockstar were Jambos. In one of the older GTA versions there is seemingly a Hearts badge in the game on a wall, I'm not sure I remember being told it was in a cafe/restaurant. Could all be complete rubbish.

I'd been led to believe the owners of Rockstar were Jambos. In one of the older GTA versions there is seemingly a Hearts badge in the game on a wall, I'm not sure I remember being told it was in a cafe/restaurant. Could all be complete rubbish.

They did have this:

217502-believe-me-now.jpg

The GTA Series is full of daft wee references. Leaf Links golf course, the Forth Road and Rail Bridge in San Andreas. It'd be awesome to have the R* as a sponsor on the shirt :thumbsup:

Also, remember "Mad Vlad" in GTA:IV? :whistling:

Guest C00l K1d

They did have this:

The GTA Series is full of daft wee references. Leaf Links golf course, the Forth Road and Rail Bridge in San Andreas. It'd be awesome to have the R* as a sponsor on the shirt :thumbsup:

Vlad and roman :laugh:

GlasgowHMFC23

There using the leaked photo to either confirm that the kit is the real deal or to trick everyone.

alwaysthereinspirit

I'll be getting both and wearing them with pride quite a bit.

Loving the badge.

They did have this:

In GTAV there was a few 5-1 graffiti tags throughout the city as well.

Stuart McNeill

Would find it fantastic if they were tricking us all into thinking it's that but it's completely different.

Love 'em, best looking tops in a while.

I hope we get an elegant sponsor - clean, white lettering would be nice, or the option to buy them without a sponsor's logo at all would be better, but unlikely I guess.

wondered why they looked so good!!! No stupid Wonga label plastered all over it!!

Gregory House M.D.

Would find it fantastic if they were tricking us all into thinking it's that but it's completely different.

There's nothing that would come close to being as good though so it'd be pretty shit if they were.

hopefully get a few more sneak peaks today

Official press release today is it not?

Archived