New Strips

Jabba

Mcewan Fraser aesthetically wouldn't look too bad on a strip. Just simple lettering. No radge colourful logos.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mcewan Fraser aesthetically wouldn't look too bad on a strip. Just simple lettering. No radge colourful logos.

photo_0y64yzxdmh2c1p2xq7tg5x3gu97n.jpg

Loving the fact that we are in dire trouble financially and people are getting picky about sponsors.

After the bad press we got for Wonga this year, we need to be very careful selecting next seasons sponsor.

We can't afford any further bad press.

After the bad press we got for Wonga this year, we need to be very careful selecting next seasons sponsor.

We can't afford any further bad press.

Press doesn't pay the bills. I'm not suggesting we get sponsored by the BNP or anything.

Press doesn't pay the bills. I'm not suggesting we get sponsored by the BNP or anything.

Not directly, no - but having a good press can help bring cash into the club.

I heard Griffin is a big Hertz man though.

The uproar when Wonga wouldn't alter their Blue and White colour scheme will be nothing if McEwan Fraser want Green and White

No chance.. surely..

:rolleyes5:

hibernian-fc-home-shirt.jpg

I have no idea who that guy is.

Maybe we could just have the seagull.

No clue who the Hibs player is.

Well I'll talk to my friend then and see if he'd like to sponsor the club.

rossthejambo

Is one of the McEwan Fraser boys not a director at Hibs?

The whole company is Hibs daft. Sounds like a Hibs rumour to me.

Loving the fact that we are in dire trouble financially and people are getting picky about sponsors.

I tend to agree. All I am saying, is if you are fussy and claim to have morals, McEwan Fraser are a lot worse than Wonga. I imagine there would actually be more objections.

Dallas Green

I tend to agree. All I am saying, is if you are fussy and claim to have morals, McEwan Fraser are a lot worse than Wonga. I imagine there would actually be more objections.

Why are they worse?

Serious question as I haven't heard much about them and only know them from being on Hibs tops.

Why are they worse?

Serious question as I haven't heard much about them and only know them from being on Hibs tops.

They often (but not always) buy houses off folk desperate to sell fast for around 30% less than market value. Such companies have also been known to do it on the basis they rent it back to the sellers. They do that at decent rates for the first 12 months, the rack up the rent when it comes to renewing.

Bowmans_Boot

I actually agree with you! I couldnt really give a toss who our sponsors are, just that we maximise income for next season as much as we possibly can.

They often (but not always) buy houses off folk desperate to sell fast for around 30% less than market value. Such companies have also been known to do it on the basis they rent it back to the sellers. They do that at decent rates for the first 12 months, the rack up the rent when it comes to renewing.

So bad a post you should perhaps reconsider and delete.

Like it or not they have been voted the best Scottish and UK estate agent 2013.........and that given your comments is amazing is it not.

Gorgie_Rules

Cant see any sponsor willing to pay as much money to be on away strip only/back of strip/shorts than would for front of both kits

If the club have intentionally chosen to not have a sponsor on the home top due to the centenary of McRaes Battalion then its madness (assming there is loss of revenue). We need all the money we can get to get back on our feet the next few seasons, granted its one of the best looking Hearts kits ive seen but just hope we arent needlessly shooting ourselfs in the foot.

Id take a guess that no sponsor is willing to negotaite a deal whilst the future is still officially up in the air and the kit order has to be in at the manufacturer by a certain date

scott_jambo

They are the Wonga of property companies, imo.

Which is fine by me. We need money.

Mcewan Fraser, aye?

They can go and ram their money.

Whatever next? Hearts strips sponsored by vermin infested company Buckstone Roofing?

Like it or not they have been voted the best Scottish and UK estate agent 2013.........and that given your comments is amazing is it not.

I just answered what they do in some circumstances. I have no issue with them sponsoring us myself. We should take whoever offers the money. By the way, Wonga have won awards too.

I was merely making the point that they are no more moral than Wonga, arguably less so on some occasions, if you have that viewpoint in their businesses. I don't have that viewpoint.

TheMaganator

hey have a decent business model and are quite upfront about their fees.

Want to sell fast in this market? Fine, but it'll cost you.

Can we stop any of this 'their* pure immoral' chat before it goes any further. Some of the Wonga chat on here was pretty embarrassing tbh.

Anyway - I am sure we'll have made a few approaches to companies to sponsor us. This isn't big news.

*intentional

hey have a decent business model and are quite upfront about their fees.

Want to sell fast in this market? Fine, but it'll cost you.

Can we stop any of this 'their* pure immoral' chat before it goes any further. Some of the Wonga chat on here was pretty embarrassing tbh.

Anyway - I am sure we'll have made a few approaches to companies to sponsor us. This isn't big news.

*intentional

I agree completely (indeed, I have already EEN accused of working for Wonga this week, and not for the first time). I was answering a poster who asked what they do, in response to me saying some might see them as immoral or more immoral.

Both them as Wonga (and similar companies) are clear in what they do and in their charges, and a lot lf people think it is worth it.

I am happy with either, if it is the best deal for the club.

Right we all get that your pal is involved with them..frankly no one cares.

Don't worry. He has already accused me of having an agenda on this thread, because I said I did not like the Liverpool stop, so he tops the ludicrous posts charts. Not for the post you quoted, though.

Just like your JKB posts then...

• Moderators

Action will be taken against anyone trolling on this thread.

You have been warned!

Don't worry. He has already accused me of having an agenda on this thread, because I said I did not like the Liverpool stop, so he tops the ludicrous posts charts. Not for the poar you quoted, though.

Top of the ludicrous post charts...Is that all it took ?

The People's Chimp

It's De Graaf. The Dutch boy.

Know your obscure hibs players eh? :interjeherling:

The whole company is Hibs daft. Sounds like a Hibs rumour to me.

This. More vermin pish no doubt.

rossthejambo

And another who quite frankly no one cares about

Just like you and your life then

The Irony is quite literally dripping....from these posts.

Pants Shaton

If we did go for a local law firm, it would be our most diddy sponsor in decades... Novafone?

We can surely do better than that?

chuck berrys hairline

Mcewan Fraser, aye?

They can go and ram their money.

Whatever next? Hearts strips sponsored by vermin infested company Buckstone Roofing?

Same buckstone roofing who have a box at tynie & advertised there in the past???

Arthur Morgan

They should knock on the door at Rockstar north. Get GTA V on the tops. Coz we're mental, ken.

The Rockstar North logo wouldn't look to bad actually.

PsychocAndy

I'm no fan of firms like Wonga but they did stump up the rest of the sponsorship money early when we went into Admin.

The People's Chimp

Same buckstone roofing who have a box at tynie & advertised there in the past???

Don't they have an advert along the top of the dug outs as well? Craigieboy must be seething when he sees that as his 'buckstone roofing are vermin' comments are as regular as his toilet posts.

They should knock on the door at Rockstar north. Get GTA V on the tops. Coz we're mental, ken.

Well I'll just ask my mate. Thats my mate, he works for Rockstar.

My mate.

Don't they have an advert along the top of the dug outs as well? Craigieboy must be seething when he sees that as his 'buckstone roofing are vermin' comments are as regular as his toilet posts.

They certainly do.

That's as maybe but they sponsored hibs first & I know for a fact that they're fans of the shite in that firm, practically to a man.

chuck berrys hairline

That's as maybe but they sponsored hibs first & I know for a fact that they're fans of the shite in that firm, practically to a man.

not disputing that but i know the boss is a jambo hence the box for a seasons on end and advertising.

Pants Shaton

not disputing that but i know the boss is a jambo hence the box for a seasons on end and advertising.

Sounds about right - top man's a Jambo, bossing vermin scum on a daily basis.

Bazzas right boot

Both are ######- tastic.

It might just be the pic, but the badge on the away top seems bigger and it make the whole strip more eye catching. The club badge on the home one seems small, especially when compared to the addidas logo.

The Porcupine

?

Is it an anagram?

Well it's obviously a line from the song, but I guess it's also referring to the people who gave their lives

Archived