"I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability."

signed,

Vladimir Romanov.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can next year be any worse.

Bought mine already but worried that i've been a mug

Another season ticket thread started by yourself, what is this number 318,098,628.

We get it.

Jamboross98

signed,

Vladimir Romanov.

If you're not coming back, why not leave the REAL fans to enjoy what may come next year. Don't come Freewheelin' back, good riddens.

Imeantasong

signed,

Vladimir Romanov.

Spoken just like the real George Galloway.

Abysmal end to an abysmal season.

Lochend Brazil

Wonder if I went in with a supporting letter from my GP, would they consider given me a refund.

Im quite optimistic.

You base this on what exactly? It seems like people are optimistic based on empty hope. Nothing wrong with positive mind s I suppose but you need to be realistic. Changes are needed and I just hope to god they get them right.

Ron Burgundy

signed,

Vladimir Romanov.

Thanks but I'm not sure if I needed any of the above traits to renew,I'm just a Hearts fan who follows them through thick and thin.(Don't do away games much due to lack of resources).

It is quite clear however that you would obtain far more satisfaction from Vlad running my team into the ground just so you can lecture the rest of us mere supporters than the satisfaction you would get from Vlad maybe turning things around.

God you would really hate that wouldn't you.

signed,

Vladimir Romanov.

Do you ever talk about anything else?

Dirty Deeds
Wonder if I went in with a supporting letter from my GP, would they consider given me a refund.

They'd give you the Manager's job.

HeartyGraeme

Is there some sort of law against using a question mark?

Its been worrying me for some time now.

Serious question here...

Why can you not get a refund?

It's not like the new season has started or anything.

Gigolo-Aunt
You base this on what exactly? It seems like people are optimistic based on empty hope. Nothing wrong with positive mind s I suppose but you need to be realistic. Changes are needed and I just hope to god they get them right.

There is no possible way Frail can be given the gig. I firmly believe that someone will come in who some wil be delighted with, some will be so so with and some will be unsure.

Action HAS to happen after this season.

Just my opinion like.

:)

piemanpilley

Only way is up :rolleyes:

although tbh im fairly optimistic, i reckon we might just surprise a few people next season, after this truely terrible one :o

brellierlegend

I hate this argument between Hearts fans at the moment. I renewed because I take my little cousin to games and because I love Hearts. That does not mean that I support VR in anyway, shape or form. I just dont want to stop going to the games.

signed,

Vladimir Romanov.

I laugh at their stupidity, foolishness, and implied vote for the people who have ruined our club.

We been broken down

the lowest turn

and been on the bottom line

sure ain't no fun

but if we should be evicted from our homes

we'll just move somewere else

and still carry on

Hold on, Hold on, Hold on

The only way is up, baby

For you and me, baby

The only way is up

For you and me

Now we may not known

Where our next meal is coming from

But with you by my side

I'll face what is come

boy, I wanna thank you

for loving me this way

things may be a little hard now

but we'll find a brighter day

Hold on, Hold on, Hold on

The only way is up, baby

For you and me, baby

The only way is up

For you and me

Buffalo Bill

Thank feck this one is over.

Roll on the summer!

Buffalo Bill

There is no possible way Frail can be given the gig. I firmly believe that someone will come in who some wil be delighted with, some will be so so with and some will be unsure.

Just my opinion like.

I agree. Action has to be taken. And you'd expect it will. I'm just not convinced it will be the the correct sort of action we need.

I hate this argument between Hearts fans at the moment. I renewed because I take my little cousin to games and because I love Hearts. That does not mean that I support VR in anyway, shape or form. I just dont want to stop going to the games.

Me neither but by doing so we are killing the club, just as long as you are aware of that you'll be fine.:P

brellierlegend
[/b]

Me neither but by doing so we are killing the club, just as long as you are aware of that you'll be fine.:P

But if everyone did not buy a season ticket we would also kill the club surely?

Just my opinion like.

We were saying the same thing last season. Even if we bring in a decent manager he will probably be sacked after a few months.

I have renewed as I haven't missed a home game for years but I have no real optimism for next season.

But if everyone did not buy a season ticket we would also kill the club surely?

I see my :P smiley didn't go unnoticed.

"FWJ" We have talked before, I agree with just about everything you say, I think we are on the same wavelength.

I renewed my season tickets!!! I wasn't going to, I had my heart saying one thing and my head saying another, I like you have serious reservations regarding our club/Romanov, I could not give you a good reason as to why I have renewed as I do not beleive that Man will deliver the goods.

I think it,s because I want to expeirence that feeling of anticipation, excitement of going to watch HMFC, a feeling I have not had for two seasons!

Like many supporters this is ****anov's last chance, I'm not a sheep never was, I have supported Hearts through thick and thin, like you, maybe that's it, this situation compares with anything back in the late 70's early 80's.

If things do not improve tenfold, my partner will be packing my bags, she could not stand another season of my moaning and kicking the cats!!!!!!

signed,

Vladimir Romanov.

Take the good with the bad, part of football... but when we get to our next semi/finals and all the part-time fans come out the woodwork, we know you will be one of them...

Spellczech

Well that was some finish to the season - three losses in the bottom 6 fixtures!!!!

Christ on a bike we need a proper manager and immediately if we are to have any chance of not getting the same misery next season...

New season, new dawn, new fecking manager:rolleyes:

Your back quick from Fir Park mate;)

Wow, a humiliating defeat and patronised all in the same night.

Got my season ticket, quite happy about it, and looking forward to next season.

C'mon the Hearts!

Darth Sidious

I applaud your decision.....well done!

You sent a very strong message to Vlad!

I wouldn't give him ?1.10 for the bus.

In your opinion. I will go to tynecastle no matter how pish we are.

Walter Bishop

I know for a fact there was 1700 sold the week before it was announced 7000 had been sold.

7000 my erse!!!

I know for a fact there was 1700 sold the week before it was announced 7000 had been sold.

7000 my erse!!!

Can you expand on how you knew? Might be important at some stage...

JamboRossi79

HBK0092.attentionpink.jpg

Close the door on your way out.

Let the real supporters support the team.

Bye, you won't be missed.

My hat goes off to each and every person who has already renewed. My only (slim) chance i have of renewing is if they get an excellent manager in

Charlie-Brown

The easiest way to get an approximate estimate of how many renewals is to run a poll asking how many have renewed already - if it is between 40-60% then it is possible that 7000 is probably accurate (ie 50% of 13500 ST = 6750)

ToadKiller Dog
The easiest way to get an approximate estimate of how many renewals is to run a poll asking how many have renewed already - if it is between 40-60% then it is possible that 7000 is probably accurate (ie 50% of 13500 ST = 6750)

there is that exact poll somewhere in the back pages and it was around 65% that said they had renewed.

Commander Harris

like this one ;)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13776

I don't believe the 7000 figure is out of the question - we'll find out next season I suppose.

there is that exact poll somewhere in the back pages and it was around 65% that said they had renewed.

No offence .. but WHY?

Archived