Gretna vs Hearts

scott herbertson

rudi must stay
Lawrence Broadie carries his company man p*sh to a excruciating degree.

"Difficult" to motivate players for tonight.

The whole fecking season I'd say.

i no. There are no excuses. These guys get paid a huge amount to play for a team like Hearts, that's motivation enough

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Just got out of bed to check up on this but I think I'll go and get ready for work. :rubeyes:

I'm just gettin Doddsie and Richard Gordon talking about the rankers... is it on another frequency?

so you wouldn't want to have david beckham? Think this will haunt him and he will learn from it. As long as he doesn't do it again I will be happy with Glen.

I'm sorry, did you just compare Gary Glen to David Beckham? :eek:

jamboinglasgow

no, I'm just saying not every player that commits a foul like that is not either bad or will continusly do it.

Getting shagged by Gretna.

Quality.

Would this be their first win since they went into admin?

we're piiiiiiiiiiiiish and we knoooooow we are

we're piiiiiiiiiiiiish and we knooooww we aaarrreeeeee

:1092:

Better call Saul

Quality.

56% / 44% in fav of gretna we are just getting worse by the game .:mad:

we're piiiiiiiiiiiiish and we knoooooow we are

we're piiiiiiiiiiiiish and we knooooww we aaarrreeeeee

:1092:

There's a lot happened in just two years...

no, I'm just saying not every player that commits a foul like that is not either bad or will continusly do it.

I hope he doesn't. I presume the comparison with David Beckham was about him getting a red card against Argentina. There is a massive difference between the two red cards.

One of them happened in the last 16 of a world cup, the pressure of millions of people watching you, and a player intentionally trying to get him sent off.

The other happened in front of around 1000 people in a meaningless end of season bottom 6 SPL game against a team which will be handed their P45s in a few days.

There is no comparison.

alwaysthereinspirit

No he compared what Glen did tonight and what Beckham did in the world cup. Same type of offence. Rusk of blood. Been done a million times by better players than Beckham. Think Zinadine Zidan (sp)

Seems that Hearts will NOT play for Frail.

Irrespective of what players say in the press, their lack of effort for Frail speak volumes.

alwaysthereinspirit
No he compared what Glen did tonight and what Beckham did in the world cup. Same type of offence. Rusk of blood. Been done a million times by better players than Beckham. Think Zinadine Zidan (sp)

Rush of blood obviously.:wacko:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Christ, if we manage a draw here that mean we only broke even in the bottom six after split! That's fantastic. And before everybody comes back at me with "meaningless games" - they were meaningless for the other teams too!

Again, see my previous post. If Glen can't deal with the pressure of Gretna, god help him in an old firm match.

Don't get me wrong, I do hope he has a great career with us, but this does leave a sour end to the season.

Seymour M Hersh
I hope he doesn't. I presume the comparison with David Beckham was about him getting a red card against Argentina. There is a massive difference between the two red cards.

One of them happened in the last 16 of a world cup, the pressure of millions of people watching you, and a player intentionally trying to get him sent off.

The other happened in front of around 1000 people in a meaningless end of season bottom 6 SPL game against a team which will be handed their P45s in a few days.

There is no comparison.

Correct Beckham was just an overpaid petulant fool and Glen just a young frustrated fool (in this incident). Have you ever played the game at any organised level?

Ogi fae Gorgie
Dear Oh Dear, what a stupid tw@t

Just got in from work.... sounds like a beezer of a game...

:rolleyes:

Go back to work mate :)

Christ, if we manage a draw here that mean we only broke even in the bottom six after split! That's fantastic. And before everybody comes back at me with "meaningless games" - they were meaningless for the other teams too!

And 1 victory out of 4 attempts against Gretna this season.

scott herbertson
Rush of blood obviously.:wacko:

You're right

"Rusk of Blood" was that great genre horror film where viscious toddlers fight over the farley's rusks.

It was much better than the sequel

"Bibs of Blood"

PS sorry...a run of defeats to pish teams makes inroads into my already precarious sanity

Seymour M Hersh
Seems that Hearts will NOT play for Frail.

Irrespective of what players say in the press, their lack of effort for Frail speak volumes.

Jeepers that's the answer bighusref for manager he has in one stroke identified all our ills!:)

Boaby Ewing

Forget swapping shirts at the end of the game, these ***** should be swapping P45s.

jambopompey

bottles number 3 and 4 of wine ready to be opened, this might make things seem happier

Gigolo-Aunt

If anyone wants to tell me about their day today, feel free - this game is ****e.

And Big Husref is spot on BTW.

Again, see my previous post. If Glen can't deal with the pressure of Gretna, god help him in an old firm match.

Don't get me wrong, I do hope he has a great career with us, but this does leave a sour end to the season.

I seem to remember a young John Robertson stupidly getting sent of in a midweek match at Dumfries. He seemed to recover from that to have a half decent career. Perhaps thats a better comparison to Glen tonight.

Quality.

Fair to say though we enjoy gifting Gretna points.

Gerd Muller

Absolute rubbish. How the **** can we not beat them away from home? If I was the manager, I'd dock wages big time!

Pointless downloading real player to listen to this pish. I salute the Hearts fans we have made the journey through to fir park tonight, honestly they should be giving medals!

I seem to remember a young John Robertson stupidly getting sent of in a midweek match at Dumfries. He seemed to recover from that to have a half decent career. Perhaps thats a better comparison to Glen tonight.

I admire your optimism. Sorry guys, after this season I'm just being a miserable *******. I can't wait for it to be over so we can move on.

Waking the dead is on at 9pm, better than listening to this p1sh. :(

Being dead is better than listening to this p1sh

I am quite happy for us to lose this game, if it means that Fail is given the boot.

I am going away to drink some more wine

VALD GTF;)

Commander Harris
Donkey slagging off Makween. :laugh:

seriously? what was said?

Gerd Muller

74 points 2 seasons ago, 61 points last season and 48 this season.

PISH

Craigieboy
If anyone wants to tell me about their day today, feel free

Worked from 5am-1pm today.

Got home after a sleep in the van about 3pm.

Had a bit of a run in with my 6 year old. She has to wear a patch for 3 months over her eye. About 4 hours per day. She doesnae like it. Very frustrating.

I felt tired after all that comotion. Cut the back grass before tea though.

The wife made a lovely prawn pasta dish.

Watered the pots in front garden.

They went out so I got down to a stack of paperwork whilst occasionally checking JKB & my other forum.

Had a pish.

Opened a lovely bottle of red and am currently reading a few chapters of BB's book. "It was blowing the myth of Santa Claus, Saughton style". LOL.

Anyone else up to much?

Archived