Gretna vs Hearts

scott herbertson

....... and now I get to go home to the wife and two daughters. No one said it would be easy. :dribble:

It's such a shame for us to part...

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nookie Bear

What a bunch of over-paid, mercenary, lazy, talentless, gutless, disorganized, arrogant, whinging, diving, over-rated wage thieves.

alwaysthereinspirit
Martha and the Muffins :cool:

Thank you. Sometimes its feels better looking back than thinking of the future.

netherleejambo
I have the album that was taken from. Wasn't that some Canadian band?

Martha and the Muffins - or should it be Shaggy and the Muffins

Nelly Terraces

Thats saved me a few hundred quid for next season. Cheers Vlad, no wonder yer a bank manager.

J.T.F.Robertson
It is so bad that we are all laughing but deep down we are embarrassed and hurting.

Worst team and season ever in 18 years supporting Hearts. Lost three out of five in the bottom six.

One of the worst home records in many a year, shocking players, manager etc etc.

Terrible. Just terrible.

Not renewing my season ticket or going back until a proper manager is installed and given a budget and complete control.

I can't believe that these idiots from Lithuania would ever get me to the stage that I am not going to matches and don't really care about Hearts. Really really sad.

And raging!!

For some perverse reason I actually wanted us to lose, in the forlorn hope our "saviour" might at last be embarrassed enough to stop his f****** around.

N.B. The reason's perverse, purely because the hope is forlorn.

Dagger Is Back
i actually burst out laughing when i heard Gretna scored. Thats not good surely?!

Cheers Vlad.

Cant wait til the summer when Ginger Pubes gets appointed manager and restructures the whole coaching and scouting network and makes some great signings to improve the team.

Me too! I can't believe I did that. That is a bad bad sign.

winston churchill
Thats saved me a few hundred quid for next season. Cheers Vlad, no wonder yer a bank manager.

nells,i thought you were doing the father land for the pre season with us:dribble:

alwaysthereinspirit
It's such a shame for us to part...

but we'll meet again next season for another exciting episode of the reality football show " Mad Vlads Lads"

Harry Kinnear

Who would want to come and manage and play for this joke club.? Frail I am sure the Scottish footie mafia would get you a job coaching somewhere, you've tried you've failed. New manager, summer clearance

Ogi fae Gorgie
What a bunch of over-paid, mercenary, lazy, talentless, gutless, disorganized, arrogant, whinging, diving, over-rated wage thieves.

Mate you missed cheats, has beens, defrauders, swindlers. get back with more in a bit. :(

SURELY to god, this result means Frail will not get the job?

I mean, between January 1st (well, after the game that day) and the split, we didn't lose to a club that is not R@ng*rs or C*lt!c, in the league (cup games are not important) he is obviously the new Bob Paisley.

Astonishing, absolutely astonishing. I did wonder if Gretna would win (last game, we are pesh yadda yadda yadda) but I didn't REALLY think they would. After listening to the first half (two chances at the end of it) I turned off. Simply because I could not be bothered listening to that drivel anymore.

Thank christ the season is over.

Wise words.

I'm embarassed to be a Hearts fan tonight. Never thought Id say that but its true. Im embarrassed by Romanov's promises of Champions League, Burley's sacking, Skacel's departure, Calum Elliot being allowed to wear a Hearts jersey, Malofeev, Beslija, Vlads interfering, Jnr Romanov's comments at the AGM, lies about a manager, Bednar leaving, Lithuanian duds being allowed to wear a Hearts jersey, this seasons performances, the fact we cant string two passes together never mind two decent performances or two wins.

Terrible season, bottom six, beaten easily by Falkirk then at home by Killie and now we face the possibility of going down in history as the bunch of losers that Gretna beat in their last ever game.

Makes me sick, it really does. Im not sure where the tipping point lies for me but I think as I am as close as I will ever be without actually chucking it.

There better be a clear out, thats all I can say.

winston churchill
Thank you. Sometimes its feels better looking back than thinking of the future.

I know it's out of fashion

And a trifle uncool

But I can't help it

I'm a romantic fool

It's a habit of mine

To watch the sun go down

On Echo beach, I watch the sun go down

From nine till five I have to spend my time at work

The job is very boring, I'm an office clerk

The only thing that helps pass the time away

Is knowing I'll be back at Echo Beach some day

On a silent summer evening

The sky's alive with light

Building in the distance

Surrealistic sight

On Echo Beach

Waves make the only sound

On Echo Beach

There's not a soul around

From nine till five I have to spend my time at work

The job is very boring, I'm an office clerk

The only thing that helps pass the time away

Is knowing I'll be back at Echo Beach some day

Echo Beach

Far away in time

Echo Beach

Far away in time

but we'll meet again next season for another exciting episode of the reality football show " Mad Vlads Lads"

Indeed. Hope springs eternal. Don't you normally get to vote people out in reality shows these days though? :)

At a normal professional top half table football club after the last 2 seasons:

1. Frail would resign before being sacked

2. The fans would be putting the Board under a hell of a lot of pressure

3. The football squad would be being completely overhauled

Now, people may not agree with me or my opinions, but is anything in that list controversial?

hearts_crazy

You know in a few years time it'll pop up in a pub quiz, "who was the last team that peshy joke pub team Gretna ever beat?"

I don't think I could bring myself to answer it correctly.

Why the hell is there a ****-load of tramps.net threads at the bottom of this thread?

Commander Harris
Why the hell is there a ****-load of tramps.net threads at the bottom of this thread?

because they are linking to this thread and rubbing their... hands.... with glee.

It shows all the sites that have links to this page. Shockingly enough, Hibs fans must have a few threads on us on their messageboard. Unlike them to be so obsessed.

Green Giants
because they are linking to this thread and rubbing their... hands.... with glee.

Can u blame us?

Can u blame us?

No, the inferior rival team has to celebrate when their rival has done worse than them in a season. It doesn't happen often so you have every right to discuss your rivals rather than your own lack of success.

they can gloat all they want, we laughed heartily at Olafsson's goal and when they got pumped by the might Stranraer! At least when we have a bad season we get nowhere near their level.

To be fair 90% of it is fairly self depricating, if not slightly dulcit, humour

Nothing to see here really. There are much more entertaining threads cropping up.

Typical hobos - cant even chose the right thread to take the pesh out of us with !!

Jimmy McNulty
Martha and the Muffins :cool:

I met Martha in a bar in Toronto a few years back.

She didn't believe that the band I was in back in Scotland covered echo beach.

Archived