Gretna vs Hearts

scott herbertson

Ogi fae Gorgie

Listen to these radio commentators...known SF since he was a youngster...so feckin what...mr motivator don't think so he has got to take some blame for this disgraceful....the players are not up to it, his fault and theirs of course.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They were not sure bud. Pretty sure its a 1 year with an option of a further 2 if Hearts agree to it.

Thats what i thought the deal was. I like Stewart but i don't think he deserves a 2 year deal. Maybe a decent manager could get more out of him but i think there is better value for money out there.

jamboinglasgow
Thats what i thought the deal was. I like Stewart but i don't think he deserves a 2 year deal. Maybe a decent manager could get more out of him but i think there is better value for money out there.

think Stewart has abilty, the problem is that he thinks he has more than he has and has not shown any attempt to change his attitude. Think we should release him.

According to the BBC website, it is 64-36% possession in Gretna's favour.

:eek:

I hope Shaggy won't be having a go at the players though. :rolleyes:

On the other hand , maybe he might just give them the hairdryer treatment:wacko:

Go Hearts !!

Well done Glen, getting a red card against Gretna in a meaningless game.

Thank feck we signed talent like this on a 5 year deal. The futures bright!

think Stewart has abilty, the problem is that he thinks he has more than he has and has not shown any attempt to change his attitude. Think we should release him.

If he cut out the world cup pass attempts and kept things simple he would be a much better player. I agree thought i would release him.

Do you know where hell is

Have a word ffs he is a young lad who has just made a mistake in a meaningless game. It wasnt a cup final or a ny other serious game. To question the lads abilty due to the red card is just daft.

So because he got sent off he's not talented?:confused:

What did he do?

According to HW he 'back heeled a boy' but they also say that the ref sent him off for an elbow.:eek:

Correct to be sent off, but not for an 'elbow'.

Back to 1 up front then. :mad:

Unless Frail takes Mole off and puts on another defender/midfield player and go for the draw.:wacko:

Gigolo-Aunt
It was stupid but he is just a youngster.

Correct.

Learning curb for the wee man.

Can anyone confirm that it was a red card offence?

According to HW it was. Back heeled the guy in the chest when he was on the floor.

Francis Albert

A bit extreme. Stupid yes, but how frustrating it must be to get your "big chance" either playing up front on your own for 90 minutes without any sort of service (Saturday) or in a team who clearly don't give a toss (every match he's played in?).

alwaysthereinspirit

Was it a straight red? How many games does that get him out off to start next season? Lucky bar steward.

What did he do?

back heel kick into gretna player while he was down

incidentally, skelton just did the same thing to larry - yellow card

Was it a straight red? How many games does that get him out off to start next season? Lucky bar steward.

Violent conduct so at least 1 game ban, misses start of season.

Well looks like Gary Glen has undone alot of his good work with his actions tonight. He'll be suspended for the opening game of the season I'd imagine and will have to dislodge whoever gets the nod for that game out of the team.

Maybe we'll actually sign a striker?

:P

So because he got sent off he's not talented?:confused:

He could be amazingly talented for all I know. But if he has the mind to kick someone on the ground in a meaningless game and get a straight red card, then he has a problem that needs sorted out.

Maybe my original post was a bit harsh, but a bad attitude runs through a lot of players in our current side and we need to sort out our behaviour on the pitch.

alwaysthereinspirit
Well looks like Gary Glen has undone alot of his good work with his actions tonight. He'll be suspended for the opening game of the season I'd imagine and will have to dislodge whoever gets the nod for that game out of the team.

How hard can it be to DISLODGE Elliot. We're $#!t.

winston churchill

skelton just done larry.alan preston said it should have been a straight red, underhill the hobo ref turns a blind eye:mad:

Could prove tricky, dislodging the invisible man

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Beni-useless on a 1 game loan for the start of the season ? :eek:

How hard can it be to DISLODGE Elliot. We're $#!t.

Hopefully that joker will be long gone.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Lawrence Broadie carries his company man p*sh to a excruciating degree.

"Difficult" to motivate players for tonight.

The whole fecking season I'd say.

jamboinglasgow
He could be amazingly talented for all I know. But if he has the mind to kick someone on the ground in a meaningless game and get a straight red card, then he has a problem that needs sorted out.

Maybe my original post was a bit harsh, but a bad attitude runs through a lot of players in our current side and we need to sort out our behaviour on the pitch.

so you wouldn't want to have david beckham? Think this will haunt him and he will learn from it. As long as he doesn't do it again I will be happy with Glen.

The Future's Maroon

The 5/1 on Gretna to win Willie Hills were offering this afternoon looks more tempting....I just couldnt bet against Hearts tho?!

Can you listen to the game online? Other than through the Hearts website. If anyone could send me link it would be great, cheers

Archived