PSG

Olympiacos

Bayern Munchen

CSKA Moscow

All to win tonight 2k boy on a ?10 accumulator

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munich-City in glorious HD. I think City will be up for this ... set a marker hopefully.

I wouldn't be so sure. Bayern are starting to click as they adjust to the new techniques they are expected to use. 7-0 at the weekend.

I wouldn't be so sure. Bayern are starting to click as they adjust to the new techniques they are expected to use. 7-0 at the weekend.

Plus Demichellis has been looking dodgy as hell in the EPL, never mind against Bayern Munich. Add Lescott, Hart and Richards into it, and I think they will get pumped.

Plus no Yaya.

4-0

Munich-City in glorious HD. I think City will be up for this ... set a marker hopefully.

Citys starting 11 = Only bothered about Arsenal on Saturday

Bayern to win and probably pretty comfortably.

Citys starting 11 = Only bothered about Arsenal on Saturday

Bayern to win and probably pretty comfortably.

I just noticed that ... posted this 'Looks like a City reserve side.' (and quickly removed from) the Michelle Obama Death Stare thread.

Another 7-0 would be comical, especially since you know who is in goals. :thumbsup::)

Gregory House M.D.

Bayern :wub:

More entertaining than Barca have ever been.

Another 7-0 would be comical, especially since you know who is in goals. :thumbsup::)

It's On! 1-0 Muller. Hart rooted.

United game has been dire so far. United not really up for it and look lacking all over the pitch.

Lucky to still be at 0-0.

BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD

It is.

The point is that Bayern are in a league of their own, at home - where their dominance will get even stronger, and more than likely kill competition stone dead - and in Europe, where they're raging favourites to retain this tournament.

But for a combination of excitement, quality and competitiveness, the best league in the world is the EPL.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It is.

The point is that Bayern are in a league of their own, at home - where their dominance will get even stronger, and more than likely kill competition stone dead - and in Europe, where they're raging favourites to retain this tournament.

But for a combination of excitement, quality and competitiveness, the best league in the world is the EPL.

Come on Lawson, I'm just being facetious.

Lawson in your opinion, who are the genuine world class players in the Premiership. Not talking about players who used to be but are now getting past it.

No I'm not leading up to some sort of trolling post before you start that pish.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Lawson in your opinion, who are the genuine world class players in the Premiership. Not talking about players who used to be but are now getting past it.

No I'm not leading up to some sort of trolling post before you start that pish.

Aguero. Ozil. Suarez. Yaya Toure. Kompany. Maybe Cech.

United's ball retention is awful. Its been noticeable how much Everton now keep a hold of the ball compared to before.

Premiership's best getting shown up here to being utter pish.

No it's not Beats.

Bayern won 3-0 away to Dortmund the other week. They won 7-0 away to Bremen, Champions as recently as 9 years ago, at the weekend. Last season, they won the treble, beat Barcelona 7-0 on aggregate and won the Bundesliga by TWENTY-FIVE POINTS; this season, they are unbelievably on track to comfortably beat last season's total. They've only dropped 4 points so far.

City, meanwhile, are only among the best 3 sides in England, are still learning in Europe (where I think they've barely improved at all thus far under Pellegrini, and are not ready to contend for this title yet), and are awful away from home.

Bayer Leverkusen 0-5 Manchester United. If any result anywhere could be accused of showing a league up as utter gash, it was that one - but in reality, is was a one-off, a freak. Point is: Bayern - that City goal notwithstanding - are in a league of their own, and their financial dominance within a country whose economic dominance over the rest of Europe will only get worse means they're likely to pull further and further clear of everyone else in the years ahead.

The inevitable outcome of that, and something Bayern have been plotting for years? A European Super League.

Jamtarts-1874

It is.

It really isn't though. The teams seem a decent bit behind the likes of Bayern, Barca nd real. I agree it is shaping up to be competitive this year. But don't forget that the epl has also been very heavily dominated by Man U over the years.

La liga for me, especially this year with Barca nd Atletico joint top with real also. 3 pts behind them

Aguero. Ozil. Suarez. Yaya Toure. Kompany. Maybe Cech.

Those are the outstanding ones, yes.

It really isn't though. The teams seem a decent bit behind the likes of Bayern, Barca nd real. I agree it is shaping up to be competitive this year. But don't forget that the epl has also been very heavily dominated by Man U over the years.

La liga for me, especially this year with Barca nd Atletico joint top with real also. 3 pts behind them

Not given the ridiculous gap between the top 3 and the rest. And Atletico aren't some plucky underdogs either. They're Tax Dodgers FC: they owe the Spanish authorities millions and millions of euros.

The whole "best league in the world" chat is cringeworthy.

There's 4 top class leagues in Europe each for their own reasons.

Every so often one of these leagues goes through a phase of being pick of the bunch but there's not an awful lot between them generally.

No it's not Beats.

Bayern won 3-0 away to Dortmund the other week. They won 7-0 away to Bremen, Champions as recently as 9 years ago, at the weekend. Last season, they won the treble, beat Barcelona 7-0 on aggregate and won the Bundesliga by TWENTY-FIVE POINTS; this season, they are unbelievably on track to comfortably beat last season's total. They've only dropped 4 points so far.

City, meanwhile, are only among the best 3 sides in England, are still learning in Europe (where I think they've barely improved at all thus far under Pellegrini, and are not ready to contend for this title yet), and are awful away from home.

Bayer Leverkusen 0-5 Manchester United. If any result anywhere could be accused of showing a league up as utter gash, it was that one - but in reality, is was a one-off, a freak. Point is: Bayern - that City goal notwithstanding - are in a league of their own, and their financial dominance within a country whose economic dominance over the rest of Europe will only get worse means they're likely to pull further and further clear of everyone else in the years ahead.

The inevitable outcome of that, and something Bayern have been plotting for years? A European Super League.

That was easier than I thought.

But I'm being serious with my other post and if you can be bothered I'd be interested in World class players from Spain, Germany Etc

Gregory House M.D.

Yeah, Jerome never got a fair crack of the whip at Pompey IMO as well. They never even let him sign a contract FFS.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Those are the outstanding ones, yes.

On a slightly lower level, Rooney, Silva, Van Persie, Gerrard possibly. I also like Ben Arfa

Gala Juve game stopped due to the snow

Edit - only to clear the lines on the pitch, not for good! :)

I think the Fulham goalie Stekelenberg or whatever he's called is the best goalie in the league.

Ashley Young is absolutely shite these days.

Archived