Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

no doubt there will be comments or questions as to how us "yams" can build a new stand whilst we cheated charities and local businesses and all that other guff! 

to all the Hobos, GIRFUY!!

avhudtheteeshirt

Hobo's have limited memories, Sir Tom Farmer pulled them out the sh** and help himself to a good bit of land in the process!

If not for him, and the same for Queen Ann they and us could have been up sh** creek without a paddle!!!

maroonlegions

:4_1_72:

14606366_1463796690313563_16536142824065

:rofl:  :rofl:  :movethatass:  :movethatass:

7745_807288429297729_1898615230_n.jpg?oh

:flag2:  :flag1:  :walk_man:  :sweeet:

• 1 month later...
Stephen Muddie

:jjyay:

cameron-poe.gif

GcU8eRh.gif

:jjyay: :jjyay:

GcU8eRh.gif

Altogether now (to the tune of Yellow Submarine).....

We all follow a shity fitba team, a shity fitba team, a shity fitba team

Altogether now (to the tune of Yellow Submarine).....

We all follow a shity fitba team, a shity fitba team, a shity fitba team

Popped into my mind too :lol:

Malinga the Swinga

If there was even one decent fan amongst them, I would feel sorry for him or her, but there isn't. They are all the same and are only too happy to hang onto welts like Greenginger (or something like that), Sergei, cropley's foot, Bob someone or other when they spout one load of pish after another.

Let's see

1) when Hearts go down, we will rule Edinburgh - how is that going you bunch of ****wits

2) Hearts will cease to exist because of frozen shares - how is that going you bunch of ****wits

3) Hibs will relegate them at Tynecastle and have a party - how is that going you bunch of ****wits

4) no need to worry, we only need one win from last 7 or 8 games. We won't go down- how is that going you bunch of ****wits

5) 2-0 up after first leg v Hamilton. We are safe- how did that go you bunch of ****wits

6) Stubbsy will have us back up in first season. - how did that go y out bunch of ****wits

7) no need to worry,me can win the play offs - how did that go you bunch of ****wits

8) with no Hearts in league, we will win it this year- how did that go you bunch of ****wits

9) never mind,me will win the play offs - how did that go you bunch of ****wits

10) we will stroll championship this year, maybe not even lose a game- how is that going you bunch of ****wits

11) once we beat united,me will be six points clear - how did that go you bunch of ****wits

If there was even one decent fan amongst them, I would feel sorry for him or her, but there isn't. They are all the same and are only too happy to hang onto welts like Greenginger (or something like that), Sergei, cropley's foot, Bob someone or other when they spout one load of pish after another.

Let's see

1) when Hearts go down, we will rule Edinburgh - how is that going you bunch of ****wits

2) Hearts will cease to exist because of frozen shares - how is that going you bunch of ****wits

3) Hibs will relegate them at Tynecastle and have a party - how is that going you bunch of ****wits

4) no need to worry, we only need one win from last 7 or 8 games. We won't go down- how is that going you bunch of ****wits

5) 2-0 up after first leg v Hamilton. We are safe- how did that go you bunch of ****wits

6) Stubbsy will have us back up in first season. - how did that go y out bunch of ****wits

7) no need to worry,me can win the play offs - how did that go you bunch of ****wits

8) with no Hearts in league, we will win it this year- how did that go you bunch of ****wits

10) we will stroll championship this year, maybe not even lose a game- how is that going you bunch of ****wits

11) once we beat united,me will be six points clear - how did that go you bunch of ****wits

Tremendous :thumbsup:

Let's see

:bravo:  :bravo:

Didn't know they were playing tonight.

Seen the score...

200.gif#1

Obama-out2.gif

my thoughts exactly Mr president

Let's see

Absolutely beautiful

• 6 months later...

Sergey 07:24 PM 06-06-2017

How did those gits get away with not going completely insolvent? If only the Lithuanians had held out for the true land value of Tynie. Unfortunately, the other clubs are now no more.

FBK Kauno - had to reform as FBK Kauno (2012) but have decided to call it a day and are no more. See:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBK_Kaunas_(2012)

MTZ RIPO have also ceased to exist, even after renaming themselves as FC Partizan Minsk. See:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Partizan_Minsk

There were a few of us Hibs fans who are still glad they survived - I don't tick that box and wish they had went the same way as Kaunas and RIPO.

GIRFUY ya bunch of thieves.

giphy.gif

Edited by Bauld

Hibs only exist because hearts exist get over yourself clown that is and always will be the case FTH

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fitzroy Pointon

He is a complete ring piece of a half-man.  A quick check of their board on a normal day sees about 5-6 threads about us.  

But hey, they won the cup and nothing we do will ever, ever bother them again.  

:Aye:

The Internet

Hadn't opened this thread since April 2016 apparently. Was quite fun going through it and trying to work out which hibsing was being celebrated at the various times.

Spitonastranger

How did those gits get away with not going completely insolvent? If only the Lithuanians had held out for the true land value of Tynie. Unfortunately, the other clubs are now no more.

FBK Kauno - had to reform as FBK Kauno (2012) but have decided to call it a day and are no more. See:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBK_Kaunas_(2012)

MTZ RIPO have also ceased to exist, even after renaming themselves as FC Partizan Minsk. See:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Partizan_Minsk

There were a few of us Hibs fans who are still glad they survived - I don't tick that box and wish they had went the same way as Kaunas and RIPO.

giphy.gif

Steady there are certain posters that will appear to tell us they don't care about us since they ate grass at Hampden :toff:  :toff: :toff:  :toff:  :toff:  :thumbsdown:  

giphy.gif

Why don't you just crawl back to your hovel ya piece o rancid shit infested meat...even the rats in your sewer wouldnae touch ye ...hobo ****.......HHGH....FTH

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

• cosanostra locked and unlocked this topic