To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

martoon
14 minutes ago, meister said:

This ☝️

I've got plenty Hibs supporting mates, and previously I was a "Aye we need the Hibs for derbies etc" but now I wouldn't give two flying ones if they went under. I'd be gutted for about 6 people who are genuinely good guys and love their club, but other than that I'd be over the moon if Hibs went paps up.

I mean Martoon's comment 😜

:yas:

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I note Gary O'Neil is being linked with the Liverpool job ( probably down to the Richard Hughes connection) The amazing football brained people at the BK group who are leading the charge on the footballing review at Hibs actually sacked O'Neil and with Lorient floundering and heading towards the trapdoor are the BK group actually football guru's ( if you read hibs.net they are) or just Ice Hockey owners praying on teams that are venerable in the hope of making a success on the top of the tree who are Bournemouth due to the premier league cash.

Bournemouth will be interesting to see once a season without Hughes passes by. I only see them going backwards next year.

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, Rods said:

I note Gary O'Neil is being linked with the Liverpool job ( probably down to the Richard Hughes connection) The amazing football brained people at the BK group who are leading the charge on the footballing review at Hibs actually sacked O'Neil and with Lorient floundering and heading towards the trapdoor are the BK group actually football guru's ( if you read hibs.net they are) or just Ice Hockey owners praying on teams that are venerable in the hope of making a success on the top of the tree who are Bournemouth due to the premier league cash.

Bournemouth will be interesting to see once a season without Hughes passes by. I only see them going backwards next year.

I actually think Bournemouth did the right thing getting Iraola in. He's doing well now after a slow start.

As you say, when he inevitably gets poached for a bigger job, how do the club move forward sans Hughes, as he did a really, really good job there too.

6 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I actually think Bournemouth did the right thing getting Iraola in. He's doing well now after a slow start.

As you say, when he inevitably gets poached for a bigger job, how do the club move forward sans Hughes, as he did a really, really good job there too.

Was Iraola a Hughes appointment? I know what you mean he will soon move on.

I seen the Foley interview and he said he wanted Bournemouth to be a stable club ( Iraola does not fit that bill). He is in for a shock when he finds out managers like Iroala and players like Solanke wont be hanging around in Bournemouth for long. 

Hughes bailed on them quite quickly for bigger things.

On 20/04/2024 at 07:38, The Gorgie said:

“We are already ahead in every department apart from turnover and league points. 

Turnover is mainly due to European football last season but I every other scale we are ahead. 

The balance of power is only going to increase in our favour.”

My favourite post :rofl:

1 hour ago, Cameronstheman said:

Lorient losing 2-0 to PSG after 23 mins 

Louza subbed off just now 😂 Perfect name for a Hibs loanee. 

Edited by HMFC01
0-3 now I reckon 0-5 FT

10 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Interesting if it becomes a pattern - was a worrying sign under Romanov.  But something Budge and he regeim have worked hard at - strong partnerships and reconnection to the community.

Couple of years ago a few guys who'd been at Hibs a long time, many of them Hibees, were shown the door or walked.  I think clubs like Hearts and Hibs need connection.

The above may be a rumour - it may have been removed from their site cos it's patently not true.  But if this thing does start occuring, it's a big old red flag.

Black knights have previous .

Before black knights as well.

There's a term for business practices they employ.

I know we are all enjoying this but essentially I think it's pish.

A club with the history of hibs being on the surface turned into a franchise is horrible. 

So like big O

I'm not keen .

Aye Al laugh lf

But it's shit .

50 minutes ago, Ked said:

I know we are all enjoying this but essentially I think it's pish.

A club with the history of hibs being on the surface turned into a franchise is horrible. 

So like big O

I'm not keen .

Aye Al laugh lf

But it's shit .

They are definitely a franchise in a wider group now and we should be rubbing their noses in this at every opportunity.

Leicester and Leeds potentially up next season the main franchise in the group are going to be in trouble.

martoon
12 minutes ago, Chaps said:

IMG_0923.jpeg

He knows the script 

:jjyay: 

:4_1_72:

Marked and they know it.

There's not a cleaning product in the world that could remove the stain of failure and ridicule on that club.

1971fozzy
27 minutes ago, Chaps said:

IMG_0923.jpeg

He knows the script 

hibsed it will never leave them. Continually making up new ones and he knows it. God bless that club.

Percival King
14 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

hibsed it will never leave them. Continually making up new ones and he knows it. God bless that club.

Well they do like to think of themselves as trailblazers, a club that does things before others.

Gundermann
56 minutes ago, Chaps said:

IMG_0923.jpeg

He knows the script 

Heh! He's helping cement the term in Scottish language.

The plebs will be revolting.

EH23-Jambo

We just basically secured £6million and didn't have to sell our soul, that's the difference...

heartandsoul
2 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

We just basically secured £6million and didn't have to sell our soul, that's the difference...

Brilliant post

vegas-voss

Best thing that can happen is Hibs win every game now to keep this goon in the job for next season.

theshed
28 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Best thing that can happen is Hibs win every game now to keep this goon in the job for next season.

Said that during the week. Hibs to win last few games so he is in charge next season

Finlay James
4 hours ago, Chaps said:

IMG_0923.jpeg

He knows the script 

Did he actually say that? ****ing brilliant 😅😅

1971fozzy

Back to thinking they are world beaters. See 🤣🤣🤣 just how I like it

Montgomery Brewster
On 24/04/2024 at 17:40, Chaps said:

“We are already ahead in every department apart from turnover and league points. 

Turnover is mainly due to European football last season but I every other scale we are ahead. 

The balance of power is only going to increase in our favour.”

My favourite post :rofl:

Roasters the lot of them !

Gorgie Rules. FTH

Weebroon98
44 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Back to thinking they are world beaters. See 🤣🤣🤣 just how I like it

Bus and parade for finishing top of the bottom 6

Shipwrecked
5 hours ago, Chaps said:

IMG_0923.jpeg

He knows the script 

I believe he deserves more time too. Doing a fantastic job. Surely they get a big trophy for being top of the Relegation Group, and an automatic champions league place. 

6 minutes ago, Shipwrecked said:

I believe he deserves more time too. Doing a fantastic job. Surely they get a big trophy for being top of the Relegation Group, and an automatic champions league place. 

Automatic qualification for the Poor-opa League Cup group stages. 

HeartsandonlyHearts

I hope the morons end up with more points than 2 or 3 teams in the top 6. 
It’ll just make them even more obnoxious over the Summer.

They’re the gift that keeps on giving.

1971fozzy

They are having full on erections beating st Johnstone 3-1.

maybe they should accept that this is their actual level.  Hilarious

Maple Leaf
34 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

They are having full on erections beating st Johnstone 3-1.

maybe they should accept that this is their actual level.  Hilarious

They're a club in decline and their fans are clutching at straws.  :rudi:

martoon

Tbf, Hibs getting the better of Craig Levein is a rare thing.

What time does the parade start, tomorrow, and what's the route?

Getting the better of levein..when in the bottom 6..when it doesnt matter 😄😄👍 ...'i love it'

Ricardo Quaresma
8 hours ago, martoon said:

Tbf, Hibs getting the better of Craig Levein is a rare thing.

What time does the parade start, tomorrow, and what's the route?

He shouldn't have said those words that incentivised them, but they'll forget

On a related note, anyone remember if any other team from the 2nd tier ever won the play-off and gained promotion? except hamilton, obviously :smuggy:

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

18 hours ago, martoon said:

:4_1_72:

Marked and they know it.

There's not a cleaning product in the world that could remove the stain of failure and ridicule on that club.

There might be one ………..

image.png.295f2b3cc151166a6c57e5cc55e4a910.png

There probably should be a prize for winning the “ Relegation Group “ tbh . An Argos decanter or something equally classy 

martoon
43 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

He shouldn't have said those words that incentivised them, but they'll forget

On a related note, anyone remember if any other team from the 2nd tier ever won the play-off and gained promotion? except hamilton, obviously :smuggy:

-

I think Dundee were the only other. They came up with us in 2021 after beating Kilmarnock in the play-off final.

martoon
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

There probably should be a prize for winning the “ Relegation Group “ tbh . An Argos decanter or something equally classy 

😄

2 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Is that him out of Dumb and Dumber

Yes . It is from the promo shots for the sequel “ Hibs and Hibser “

1971fozzy
8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

IMG_6920.jpeg

saw this earlier. Whilst not very nice for him to read that I think it’s a slight over reaction.  Quite why any footballer would look at football forums etc on social media I have no idea . When you read what some folk on here write about hearts players sometimes it’s a disgrace, and if I was a player I’d go nowhere near these places.

I think Youan gets a hard time from a lot of hibs fans. 
He will be off in the summer anyway , replaced by some teenager from Bournemouths reserves

Turkishcap

Was out with a hibby mate last night, he was in good spirits but dont want Nick in job.