To hibs.net - here is how we're feeling tonight

Craigieboy

tian447
14 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Breaking News

POTY: Joe Newell
YPOTY: Will Fish
Moment Of The Year: Elie Youan 2 goals in 83 seconds against Hearts

Their moment of the year is not losing to Hearts. 

Superb. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• maroonlegions

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Has to be a parody account 😄

Would need to phone him to find out . “ Hello ? Am I speaking to The Slab ? “

buzzbomb1958
31 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

I believe the Gordon's converted the debt to them into shares at the same time as BK investing in them with a share purchase. So the BK money is sloshing about in their bank account. 

You could be right which means that Hibs are now a cash cow to them , it’s like asset stripping by stealth 

19 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

We fo need a CL gif with I love it.

image.png.1c482d99e59a253bae957eefa1bb1501.png

Mad Bad and Dangerous
5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

image.png.1c482d99e59a253bae957eefa1bb1501.png

😁😁😁😁😁

kingantti1874
24 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Would need to phone him to find out . “ Hello ? Am I speaking to The Slab ? “

honestly, we should be spamming this twat with photos celebrating our dominance.  Starting with that Craig Levein Gif above 

56 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I don’t think they will have tat to spend because they will have to service their 6 million debt from last season plus this will increase because of their dismal bottom 6 finish I don’t know wher everyone is getting this idea ? The 6 million was for the shares Foley bought to get his foot in the door , They said it would go towards infrastructure and anything left would be spent on players . 
      So the Gordon’s  are going to let this debt increase and spend it on what ? I think this is smoke and mirrors this money has to go into the Gordon’s pockets while leaving the actual club to service the debt . This is a very risky strategy for the club itself and the Gordon’s will be rubbing their hand knowing they have a 6 million windfall while not having to worry about the debt if I was a hobo I’d be extremely worried that it could leave the club extremely exposed , just my take on it

The Gordons are converting their loans into shares, so the £6m debt will be wiped.  

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

honestly, we should be spamming this twat with photos celebrating our dominance.  Starting with that Craig Levein Gif above 

:lol: 

I cant get over the fact he is a father of three , or even just a father at all . I mean holy crap ………….. Do the teachers at his kids school call him The Slab when it is parents night ? What an absolute cretin :lol: 

Shooter McGavin

Hibs fans must be really conflicted right now.

We’re finishing 3rd, which according to Hibs logic is only because the quality of the league is s*ite, nothing to do with us, the quality in our squad or the quality of our manager.

But that means they need to accept the reality that they’ve not even finished in the top half of a s*ite league, which is hard for them to accept as they truly believe they are 2011 Barcelona, and they are a beacon of footballing excellence the world over.

Maybe if they’d spent more time playing hoofball, and stealing from charities like we did, then they wouldn’t be in the mess they’re in?

:greggy::vrwow:

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I cant get over the fact he is a father of three , or even just a father at all . I mean holy crap ………….. Do the teachers at his kids school call him The Slab when it is parents night ? What an absolute cretin :lol: 

unbelievable the number of absolute welts that follow that club. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I don’t think they will have tat to spend because they will have to service their 6 million debt from last season plus this will increase because of their dismal bottom 6 finish I don’t know wher everyone is getting this idea ? The 6 million was for the shares Foley bought to get his foot in the door , They said it would go towards infrastructure and anything left would be spent on players . 
      So the Gordon’s  are going to let this debt increase and spend it on what ? I think this is smoke and mirrors this money has to go into the Gordon’s pockets while leaving the actual club to service the debt . This is a very risky strategy for the club itself and the Gordon’s will be rubbing their hand knowing they have a 6 million windfall while not having to worry about the debt if I was a hobo I’d be extremely worried that it could leave the club extremely exposed , just my take on it

Spot on, they thought they had £6m to spend when Gordon took over too. They are not the brightest.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip, we're signing bottom 6 shite..... according to hibs.

Rich, that, coming (as it does) from a club that is entirely "bottom 6 shite."

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

"Mr Slab" - teachers still respect the formality of the relationship between teachers and parents. 

Chuck Berry
27 minutes ago, RobNox said:

The Gordons are converting their loans into shares, so the £6m debt will be wiped.  

Hibs owed the Gordons £6m in loans, that was converted into shares and the debt wiped.

Gordons then sell 25%? of their shareholding to BF, equating to roughly £6m.

So effectively the Gordons got their loan money paid back by BF, who now owns a chunk of the club, have I got that right?

So where's the money coming from to invest in facilities and players, new loans from BF and Gordons?

Absolute Scenes
15 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

Breaking News

POTY: Joe Newell
YPOTY: Will Fish
Moment Of The Year: Elie Youan 2 goals in 83 seconds against Hearts

Moment of the season

A draw

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

jamboozy
1 hour ago, Chimp said:

Imagine being known as a f*****g slab, and being proud of it 😂 Seems like a lovely guy.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

“Someone has text you , dear “

*checks phone*
” Right , I am away out luv , night kids “

” Where are you going at this time of night Slab ? “

“ Just going for a fight with a Jambo “

” Okay , pick up some milk on the way home please “

Maybe he has dog shite, a pile of spew, last night’s kebab with a fag stubbed out on it and various ages of old chewing gum trampled into him, and that’s why he gets called Slab. :laugh:

Absolute Scenes
3 hours ago, Sooks said:

The weirdest one for me is Cadden . He is actually a pretty decent player . I have no idea why he chose to go to that basket case club in the first place , but to then sign a contract extension there is just baffling . Why would you spend the best days of your career at such a complete and utter bin fire of a club ? I think the guy had options elsewhere too . I would want my agents head on a plate if I was him :lol: 

Because he’s an absolute crock And realised Hibs was the best career move he’d have. Really don’t rate him that much myself!

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Is that the pound land version of Dwayne Johnson...

Jane Dwanson

Edited by Absolute Scenes

4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Because he’s an absolute crock And realised Hibs was the best career move he’d have. Really don’t rate him that much myself!

Jane Dwanson

I think you are probably right about the crock thing . I think he is not a bad player though myself 

20 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Rich, that, coming (as it does) from a club that is entirely "bottom 6 shite."

"Mr Slab" - teachers still respect the formality of the relationship between teachers and parents. 

“ Mr The Slab , what is it that attracts you to the leisure industry ? “

Herbert.
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip, we're signing bottom 6 shite..... according to hibs.

Imagine a team with Busheri and Newell in it.

Gundermann

How to do Hibs in three mintues. Step one:

justdonthibsit.thumb.jpeg.6ba829723d3aead546f58c1c80fb2484.jpeg

Step two:

goalforwell.thumb.jpeg.1fe1644874c9921bad86f55be398dfc4.jpeg

Edited by Gundermann

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Hmmn Not sure we should continue to laugh at Hibs. Should we not be more empathetic and now be pitying them instead? 

🤔 let me ponder that thought🤔

🎹🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎹

NOPE!! **** Them

Australis
10 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Imagine a team with Busheri and Newell in it.

Martin Boyle seems to have been found out too.

Since VAR he can't keep diving anymore, so has nothing.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Has to be a parody account 😄

Pretty sure he posts on here🙂🙂

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, Australis said:

He's losing his pace. His game is honky tonk without it.

Chuck Berry
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He's losing his pace. His game is honky tonk without it.

No pace, no party.

Lord Montpelier
46 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Moment of the season

A draw

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Not just a draw to be fair. A draw away from home. Some achievement that

wentworth jambo

At least their season tickets are flying out the door...oh no, wait a minute - looking like they've sold low double digits since they went on general release over a week ago - lucky if they've sold 9k yet and all existing that are renewing will have done so during their renewal / early bird window 🍿

Hibs fans slating us for signing "bottom six players" in Spittal, Dhanda and Penrice, then going on to be bottom six club themselves is comical 🤗  

Japan Jambo
On 14/04/2024 at 14:13, Gizmo said:

Ah, I see. Momentum and rightful place as best of the rest nullified by a refereeing conspiracy. 

Now it makes sense, I naively thought they were just shite with an unimaginative manager and too many hands working him from behind. You live and learn, eh? 

On the bright side if they chose to focus their efforts on correcting the unfixable, that's fine too.

Hope they get Kelty Hearts in the League Cup groups . Running out of ways for them to **** up against us so might be nice to give another Hearts a shot 

hereford_hearts
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

Hibs owed the Gordons £6m in loans, that was converted into shares and the debt wiped.

So effectively the Gordons got their loan money paid back by BF, who now owns a chunk of the club, have I got that right?

So where's the money coming from to invest in facilities and players, new loans from BF and Gordons?

No. New shares were issued to the Gordon's AND BK. The Gordon's shares wiped out the debt, and BK's shares injected £6 million into the club. 

But the funniest bit is that it further dilutes HSL's shareholding, as they were not allowed to partake in the share issue, even though they have cash(not much mind you) in the bank🤣

Chuck Berry
12 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

No. New shares were issued to the Gordon's AND BK. The Gordon's shares wiped out the debt, and BK's shares injected £6 million into the club. 

But the funniest bit is that it further dilutes HSL's shareholding, as they were not allowed to partake in the share issue, even though they have cash(not much mind you) in the bank🤣

Gotcha, thanks for the explanation.  HSL was/is just a farce.

Herbert.
3 hours ago, Australis said:

He has his hair.

Jamstomorrow
6 hours ago, Chimp said:

Imagine being known as a f*****g slab, and being proud of it 😂 Seems like a lovely guy.

I suspect it is a spelling error and he is actually known a 'The Slob.'

1 minute ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Oi Humza!  Does this qualify as a hate crime?

It is not even in the top ten on his profile for that accolade . Jews , Muslims , homosexuals …………. But my god he really does not like anyone speaking ill of Catholics :D 

Vlad Magic

Not worthy of its own thread hence here.

There is a thread on .net referencing the rebuild required over there.

Holy shit!!!

I had no idea just how many players they have in their payroll. They must be haemorrhaging money left right and center. 

Im no manager, owner or strategist however even I can see whoever decided to go down the road they are currently on is completely unsustainable. Even with an owner with deep pockets.

7 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

No they didn't.  There was an issue of new shares.  Some of those went to the Gordons in return for wiping the debt, the rest went to Foley in return for his £6m investment.

8 minutes ago, RobNox said:

No they didn't.  There was an issue of new shares.  Some of those went to the Gordons in return for wiping the debt, the rest went to Foley in return for his £6m investment.

Always this magical sum of six million though eh ?

Gordon investment - six million

Gordon kids debts - six million

Foley cash injection - six million

One five
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

1+5 = 6 it’s a hibs way.

milky_26
18 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Not worthy of its own thread hence here.

There is a thread on .net referencing the rebuild required over there.

Holy shit!!!

I had no idea just how many players they have in their payroll. They must be haemorrhaging money left right and center. 

Im no manager, owner or strategist however even I can see whoever decided to go down the road they are currently on is completely unsustainable. Even with an owner with deep pockets.

well their accounts for last year (up to june 2023) showed a loss of £3.9M and that included £3.2M of player sales. they will be in a worse state this year without all those player sales

SMJ_1874
23 hours ago, zeke1874 said:

Mind the covid season debacle and our demotion after getting screwed by the league. Hibs, dons all had a good laugh. 

We've just qualified for Europe 3 seasons in a row while they scrape about in the bottom six. Again.

Get it right up yas. Ya tramps!!!

In hindsight, our demotion wasn’t as bad as it seemed although at the time it felt like it. It was disgusting how the other clubs voted against us.  Calling the league with 12 to play yet making sure the SC cup semi (hahaha get it up you hibs scum) and final were played to a conclusion enabling Timothy to get another treble. Not to mention we were also barred from training as we were championship class. This will never be forgotten just like 19/5/12

Our demotion gave us a chance to reset, rethink, regroup and it galvanised our support.  We stood alone albeit with Patrick and Stranraer. Foundation subs went up, monthly income grew and we got rid of all the deadwood in our ranks including the management and certain players who were done at least two seasons prior. 

Had we not went down then we certainly wouldn’t have had Naisy as our manager and I doubt we would had had Europe 3 seasons on the bounce. 

The old saying of ‘He who laughs last laughs  longest.’  springs to mind. Since our demotion we’ve only went from strength to strength. We even seen last seasons 4th place as a failure yet the wee team couldn’t even make top 6 this season. 

If carlsberg did rivals...
2 hours ago, Herbert. said:

He has his hair.

Well, he's got someone's hair!

wentworth jambo
36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Age Paul Hanlon will be before he stops being their best centre half ?

GMEdinburgh
35 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

In hindsight, our demotion wasn’t as bad as it seemed although at the time it felt like it. It was disgusting how the other clubs voted against us.  Calling the league with 12 to play yet making sure the SC cup semi (hahaha get it up you hibs scum) and final were played to a conclusion enabling Timothy to get another treble. Not to mention we were also barred from training as we were championship class. This will never be forgotten just like 19/5/12

Our demotion gave us a chance to reset, rethink, regroup and it galvanised our support.  We stood alone albeit with Patrick and Stranraer. Foundation subs went up, monthly income grew and we got rid of all the deadwood in our ranks including the management and certain players who were done at least two seasons prior. 

Had we not went down then we certainly wouldn’t have had Naisy as our manager and I doubt we would had had Europe 3 seasons on the bounce. 

The old saying of ‘He who laughs last laughs  longest.’  springs to mind. Since our demotion we’ve only went from strength to strength. We even seen last seasons 4th place as a failure yet the wee team couldn’t even make top 6 this season. 

It  was the mannerism it was done that still irks me..