Pinilla has NOT signed new contract....

Red 23

Only a Game
from what i know pinilla is in lithuania on a training camp (fact) he was sent for a week but vlad changed it to four. vlad owns pinilla in a similiar scenario to tevez and mascherano

He was "up the toon" the other night Mike (Thursday I think it was).

Ryan Gosling
I love Pinilla.

He reminds me of myself.

Because of your history of touching yourself? :D

Gigolo-Aunt
Because of your history of touching yourself? :D

Being an entertainer.

Many are called, but few are chosen,

Not many of us left.

Surname "Brent"

:rolleyes:

Gigolo-Aunt

I REALLY despise the Frailster.

I support the Pinilla.

Dont let me down fella.

Pinilla can do what he wants in football.

Dont fecking waste it kid.

Ryan Gosling
I REALLY despise the Frailster.

I support the Pinilla.

Dont let me down fella.

Pinilla can do what he wants in football.

Dont fecking waste it kid.

Shame he lost the hairband.

Gigolo-Aunt

A few months till the start of next season, plenty of time for the wee man.

BTW

Training is buzzing and Frail will not stand for the players switching off.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SuperPippo

Gigalo Aunt and Pinilla go down the box quicker than..... etc etc you can make punchline yourself!

Gigolo-Aunt

I would like to advise the above vox box that my lawyers have been informed and we are in the process of legal action.

I would like to advise the above vox box that my lawyers have been informed and we are in the process of legal action.

we being the operative word. :eek:

Gigolo-Aunt
we being the operative word. :eek:

You better have youself a good lawyer.

:P

Gigolo-Aunt

My lawyers have informed me that they had no idea they were representing me.

Communication break down - Led Zeppelin esk.

Craig Gordons Gloves

i will ask again - who is this Pinilla that you speak of?

I have heard tales that he plays football but have yet to see it, i have heard that he has the hardest shot in training (although my hearing may be wrong and it was ******). I also hear tell that he will save Hearts from relegation next year and will in fact be the sole reason that we will wrench the league from old firm domination, before scoring a hat trick in the following seasons CL final in his last appearance for us. Upon achieving this feat he will retire to Chile where he will be put to stud by his owner to produce a team that will win all competitions, including the Masters at Augusta, The Grand National, Stanley Cup, Superbowl and the rugby world cup.

On the other hand - i have heard tales that he is a waste of space who is no worse than a hibee with his thieving of wages.....

Guest JamboRobbo
A few quotes from Pinilla;

"I'm very happy with the leadership of the club. All I want is playing again to reward all the affection they have given me. Need not prove me wrong. They claim that one years playing well for me as a player revalorice . I know that with this contract assure much of my future and my family, "said the player from Scotland.

"For me the season is over. Doctors do not want to rush my recovery, so we shall return to football at the next Scottish Premier League. Nevertheless, Roman Romanov has been very loyal to me. Even invited me to his house a month before the preseason, along with my entire family, "

When I read these comments yesterday, I thought they were a wind up.

I now see that they are actually genuine.

Unbeleivable. Truly unbeleviable.

Our club is a joke.

A few quotes from Pinilla;

"I'm very happy with the leadership of the club. All I want is playing again to reward all the affection they have given me. Need not prove me wrong. They claim that one years playing well for me as a player revalorice . I know that with this contract assure much of my future and my family, "said the player from Scotland.

"For me the season is over. Doctors do not want to rush my recovery, so we shall return to football at the next Scottish Premier League. Nevertheless, Roman Romanov has been very loyal to me. Even invited me to his house a month before the preseason, along with my entire family, "

So the man himself is telling us he is not playing on doctors advice. The man "in the know" tells anyone who will listen that it is Frail who is keeping him out the team because he does not like him. Oh who to believe. :rolleyes:

the sad thing is that i think we all saw what a talent he was in those caley and aberdeen games. closest thing to larsson seen since (no joke) touch and awareness wise. frail certainly isnt the man to get the best out of him. frankly an injured depressed pinilla is stilll better than clum anyday of the wk. however i agree he doesn't ever want to do anything for us so let him go and watch him wreck his own life and not our club.

the sad thing is that i think we all saw what a talent he was in those caley and aberdeen games. closest thing to larsson seen since (no joke) touch and awareness wise. frail certainly isnt the man to get the best out of him. frankly an injured depressed pinilla is stilll better than clum anyday of the wk. however i agree he doesn't ever want to do anything for us so let him go and watch him wreck his own life and not our club.

Agree that Pinilla is a massive talent but judging on his football career so far there is no rational basis for believing that he will play more than a handful of games for us before injury/personal issues take over. Giving Pinilla a new contract is like going down the bookies and putting a lot of money on a long odds outsider. Its unlikely that it will come off, although if it does, the return could be superb. IMO its far too big a risk but I hope I'm wrong.

The only thing I didn't like was that he didn't come out and say Frail is a fud. That would have deserved a wage rise.

Romanov Stole My Pension

As the song goes

Pinilla sh@gged your sister

Pinilla sh@gged your mother

Pinilla sh@gged your daughter...

And then he sh@gged your wife

Archived