Pinilla has NOT signed new contract....

Red 23

According to a guy from Hearts who was just on talk 107.......he said that Pinilla's agent was quoted in the papers this week, but as far as he is aware Pinilla has not yet signed anything.

hmmmmmmm

maroonlegions
According to a guy from Hearts who was just on talk 107.......he said that Pinilla's agent was quoted in the papers this week, but as far as he is aware Pinilla has not yet signed anything.

hmmmmmmm

hmmmmmm,:hobo::greggs_logo::107years::P

hmmmmmmm

A guy? A guy from Hearts?

A guy? Eh?

Ray Winstone

It really does sum up the communication from Hearts at the moment.

I would not be surprised if he actually had but they were trying to hold the news back for some reason or another.

maroonlegions
Lawrence has been saying the same on HW all day.

well the papers or the evening hobo should get sued by Hearts for spouting p***:evilno:

well the papers or the evening hobo should get sued by Hearts for spouting p***:evilno:

Most of them say pinillias AGENT has said he signed. Which I assume is true, so could just be the agent that is full of p***.

for what ive read since it does seem as if hes definately signed though.

Destruction Derby
That's disappointing if he has not signed :sad:

Hear Hear,

a good pre season behind him with Nade and then Glen as back up, could be a tasty ( excuse the pun with nade ) strike force,

well atleast it has the potential

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

According to the guys on here who seem to have contact with him, he has signed and Frail either doesn't know or doesn't want to admit it as he has problems with him.

Ray Winstone
According to the guys on here who seem to have contact with him, he has signed and Frail either doesn't know or doesn't want to admit it as he has problems with him.

Maybe he slept with Frail's wife?

Maybe he slept with Frail's wife?

Or Clum?

Maybe that's why he has been dropped?

Ray Winstone
Or Clum?

Maybe that's why he has been dropped?

Frail would be over the moon if Clum slept with his wife - he can do no wrong in Frail's eyes.

Probably his idea infact.

Didn't say so on the programme but my sources tell me he has signed a new contract.

Also it tells you everything you need to know about this game that I'm looking at JKB during it.

Most of them say pinillias AGENT has said he signed. Which I assume is true, so could just be the agent that is full of p***.

for what ive read since it does seem as if hes definately signed though.

Maybe it's Pinilla's agent that has signed!!:oopsoops:

Guest JamboRobbo

So, it sounds like Vlad has signed Pinilla on a 3 year deal at Hearts, but hasn't bothered telling anyone at Hearts about it?

So, it sounds like Vlad has signed Pinilla on a 3 year deal at Hearts, but hasn't bothered telling anyone at Hearts about it?

Or even a 3 year deal at Kaunas?

Right, Pinilla will not play another game for hearts. He will be leaving Edinburgh at the start of June. IF he had signed a new contract it’s only so Vlad can get some money from him. Don’t ask me how i know as if i tell it will jeopardize my job, but this is not bull-sh-ite. He is leaving Edinburgh at the start of June.

rossi_1983
Right, Pinilla will not play another game for hearts. He will be leaving Edinburgh at the start of June. IF he had signed a new contract it?s only so Vlad can get some money from him. Don?t ask me how i know as if i tell it will jeopardize my job, but this is not bull-sh-ite. He is leaving Edinburgh at the start of June.

Would your job be working for a travel agent, and Pinilla has just booked a 3 week holiday at the start of June :rolleyes:

Ryan Gosling
Right, Pinilla will not play another game for hearts. He will be leaving Edinburgh at the start of June. IF he had signed a new contract it?s only so Vlad can get some money from him. Don?t ask me how i know as if i tell it will jeopardize my job, but this is not bull-sh-ite. He is leaving Edinburgh at the start of June.

Yes he is, to go to Lithuania. :)

atleast the whole day hasn't been a ****** up then..................

hope your right and aren't telling porkies...................

Can't make it up can you?:wink:

Billy the Jambo

I hope you are right about that and not pulling everyones plonker

Ryan Gosling

Pinilla is going to Chile at the season's end (as all the players go home) for 3 weeks, then on his return he's going to Lithuania to start his training early for pre-season.

So maybe he's being sold? Possibly, but the above is definite.

Gigolo-Aunt
Pinilla is going to Chile at the season's end (as all the players go home) for 3 weeks, then on his return he's going to Lithuania to start his training early for pre-season.

So maybe he's being sold? Possibly, but the above is definite.

Frail will have his vodoo doll out.

Bordeaux 03

A few quotes from Pinilla;

"I'm very happy with the leadership of the club. All I want is playing again to reward all the affection they have given me. Need not prove me wrong. They claim that one years playing well for me as a player revalorice . I know that with this contract assure much of my future and my family, "said the player from Scotland.

"For me the season is over. Doctors do not want to rush my recovery, so we shall return to football at the next Scottish Premier League. Nevertheless, Roman Romanov has been very loyal to me. Even invited me to his house a month before the preseason, along with my entire family, "

Ryan Gosling
A few quotes from Pinilla;

"I'm very happy with the leadership of the club. All I want is playing again to reward all the affection they have given me. Need not prove me wrong. They claim that one years playing well for me as a player revalorice . I know that with this contract assure much of my future and my family, "said the player from Scotland.

"For me the season is over. Doctors do not want to rush my recovery, so we shall return to football at the next Scottish Premier League. Nevertheless, Roman Romanov has been very loyal to me. Even invited me to his house a month before the preseason, along with my entire family, "

What a ****bag. :laugh:

I can't make my mind up on this one. We sign him, get a good season out of him and punt him on a decent fee. We sign him, he continues where he left off and we're stuck with him. We don't sign him, he goes to some one else and bangs them in.

Personally, I think he'll retire.

vegas-voss

Thats about the amount amount to cover the wages he has stolen from Hearts since his arrival

I have said many a time it is daft to take this chance on him given his past with the club.

But if there is any player to take this gamble on, it is him. Get him fit for 30 league games and we'll **** 3rd place as long as our defence holds IMO. That's without signing anyone else. :)

Ryan Gosling

Romanov's clearly taken a personal interest in him, having him in Lithuania last week, and inviting him back again.

Hopefully he'll interfere and make the manager pick him.

:laugh:

rossi_1983

Awesome news!

Good way to secure the investment. I firmly believe that if Pinilla comes back fit and plays to his potential next year, he will be the best striker in the league.

No pressure then;). He's going to have to have one hell of a season for vlad to recoup anything like whats been put out in the last 2 years.If he can pull this one off then credit where credits due,but if not he will look like a right numpty.

from what i know pinilla is in lithuania on a training camp (fact) he was sent for a week but vlad changed it to four. vlad owns pinilla in a similiar scenario to tevez and mascherano

Ryan Gosling
from what i know pinilla is in lithuania on a training camp (fact) he was sent for a week but vlad changed it to four. vlad owns pinilla in a similiar scenario to tevez and mascherano

No he isn't!

:laugh:

Archived