Riot at Glasgow Central after Hibs v Ayr

tartofmidlothian

Some lads act like idiots when their young. I know, at least one named fellow, who's somehow, managed to stay out of the big house. Put this crap behind them, Was it Jimmy Boyle who said, "never complain, never explain". Life is to short, you could miss, Hearts or the Hibbies getting into Europe again. Violence won't get you a lottery win!

Some lads act like idiots when their young. I know, at least one named fellow, who's somehow, managed to stay out of the big house. Put this crap behind them, Was it Jimmy Boyle who said, "never complain, never explain". Life is to short, you could miss, Hearts or the Hibbies getting into Europe again. Violence won't get you a lottery win!

Aye, but it might get you Irvine Welsh writing the foreword to your extremely Shan book. :vrface:

Wee flashback when you twigged it was Nizzy J?.....lol

Seen the pic Stu. Life's no been too well for him by the looks of it :lol:

You could say it was him whom opened my eyes to the error of my ways :wink:

Bit strange Blanche never got time but a lot of the others did if he's the "mastermind"?

Greener on the other side....

King of the North

King of the north

If one of the two your talking about was Craig Nisbet he was indeed a very good player .we went to the semis of the scottish with St Bernards and won a league and cup double .

He was one of them, yep. The other was McGeever, who played for Salvesen, I think.

I played for St Bernard's, but left by 16 - I think the team you are talking about was a year older than mine.

There were quite a few hibs 'boys' around that team in the various age groups iirc...

Looking at the rogues gallery in that article, what a state...

He was one of them, yep. The other was McGeever, who played for Salvesen, I think.

I played for St Bernard's, but left by 16 - I think the team you are talking about was a year older than mine.

There were quite a few hibs 'boys' around that team in the various age groups iirc...

Looking at the rogues gallery in that article, what a state...

Same St Bernards team as Jason Morley?,great wee player.

You've got some memory you boy!!!.....lol

Haha. I had a bit pace about me and that was about it mate. At least you had a bit skill.

Bit strange Blanche never got time but a lot of the others did if he's the "mastermind"?

Greener on the other side....

From what I heard he never really had much to do with the fighting that took place. Most of the charges were down to cctv and it didn't show him really getting that involved

From what I heard he never really had much to do with the fighting that took place. Most of the charges were down to cctv and it didn't show him really getting that involved

The reason Blanche is not inside is the lot of them cut a deal with the P F that if so many pled guilty the judge would jail so many and the rest will walk so they drew staws believe it or not to who and shortest got Bar L.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The reason Blanche is not inside is the lot of them cut a deal with the P F that if so many pled guilty the judge would jail so many and the rest will walk so they drew staws believe it or not to who and shortest got Bar L.

That can't possibly be true is it?! :lol:

I see the two huns from Alloa got the jail, were they involved in this deal?

That can't possibly be true is it?! :lol:

I see the two huns from Alloa got the jail, were they involved in this deal?

Holnest mate,i work with one them,not one of this lot though.

Holnest mate,i work with one them,not one of this lot though,as for the Huns I would imagine they got the same offer,they had too but not sure if they had straws.....

Archived