Riot at Glasgow Central after Hibs v Ayr

tartofmidlothian

Franco Fascione

Bunch of mugs. Know a few of them from school days and Buster Broon's, just cannot believe they haven't grown up. Then again...

...a bit disco

Looking on the link- what a real intelligent bunch, would prob take the whole lot to change stab the shit out of a lightbulb.

FTFY.

Why are they banned from football grounds when they fight at railway stations ? Should n't they be banned from the railways too?

From that link..... if its the same guy ? lee duffy? ffs my sister would scelp him for being soft.

Hibs FAIL.

I remember coming out of a Jam concert in 1982 at the Playhouse and Blance and his skinhead cronies came walking past to try and provoke a response from the Mods coming out of the concert.

Everyone just ignored them. Complete immature erse.

Sounds like he hasn't changed.

Shanks said no

I remember coming out of a Jam concert in 1982 at the Playhouse and Blance and his skinhead cronies came walking past to try and provoke a response from the Mods coming out of the concert.

Everyone just ignored them. Complete immature erse.

Sounds like he hasn't changed.

Blance wasn't one of the Central Skins by any chance was he?

Obviously none of the jury have read his book :facepalm:

has anyone ? fuds the lot of them the judges should be binned for not putting them all in bar L

Shanks said no

Cheers Kinkster, Central boys helped me and mate out a Madness concert around 82 at the Playhouse and the thought of being helped by Blance didn't appeal to me even 32 years later!

Why are they banned from football grounds when they fight at railway stations ? Should n't they be banned from the railways too?

Maybe they will if they do it again; now that they've got a track record and all that.

Grown men in their 40's still running about fighting in train stations.

:cornette:

What next wheelchair and walking stick fights??

All roads lead to Gorgie

Why don't they just have a fight in a big empty farmers field?

Their own teams training ground would come in handy for that.

queensferryjambo

Cheers Kinkster, Central boys helped me and mate out a Madness concert around 82 at the Playhouse and the thought of being helped by Blance didn't appeal to me even 32 years later!

That was the concert with the massive fight outside the Playhouse after the show finished right? I was 11 years old and was terrified when the fighting broke out.

Shanks said no

Yes Queensferry, we were a couple of punks who decided we wanted to see Madness, stupid move, fortunately we were on nodding terms with a few Central boys from the Regent / Nite Club. Found ourselves slap bang in middle of it when it started kicking off, I think it was the usual Livingston v Edinburgh dispute.

From that link..... if its the same guy ? lee duffy? ffs my sister would scelp him for being soft.

Hibs FAIL.

It is yes. and I would back your sister, having said that I would back my Granny & she`s been dead for 12years!!

King of the North

I actually knew two of those, years back, through juvenile football. One of them was probably the best player in our league at that time.

The last I heard of them was in the late 80s/early 90s when we were all about 17/18. They were bams even then.

The fact that both are now in their early 40s and still involved in this kind of sheeite is testament to the fact that they clearly still are. Sad.

That was the concert with the massive fight outside the Playhouse after the show finished right? I was 11 years old and was terrified when the fighting broke out.

Jeez I remember this was there not two gigs for seperate age groups and a mass brawl started after the first one?

King of the north

If one of the two your talking about was Craig Nisbet he was indeed a very good player .we went to the semis of the scottish with St Bernards and won a league and cup double .

It is yes. and I would back your sister, having said that I would back my Granny & she`s been dead for 12years!!

From Gilmerton area or was iirc, ditzy and a bit slow to say the least. fud.

King of the north

If one of the two your talking about was Craig Nisbet he was indeed a very good player .we went to the semis of the scottish with St Bernards and won a league and cup double .

Played against him a few times when he was at firhill, probably could have went pro if he wasn't such a fud.

Minstrels will wax lyrical about this tactical military manoeuvre for decades. Straight out of the book on classic warfare.

That genuinely made me laugh. Back to the topic the tramps caused a fair bit of bother down here after the game that day I live 5 minute walk from Somerset and it's the most police I've seen flying about after an Ayr game

Andy Frain is a well known Right Wing Nazi fact! An absolute animal. He got seven years previously on the back of a Donald McIntyre programme.

Hibs FAIL.

Lee is from Musselburgh and he aint right in the head and not in a hard way

Minstrels will wax lyrical about this tactical military manoeuvre for decades. Straight out of the book on classic warfare.

Very surprised Scotsman Publications hasn't done a special souvenir pull-out of the pagger with battle plans and stratagems following the immense success of its "ambush" feature in the wake of this summer's pavement dancing down the Royal Mile.

Blance wasn't one of the Central Skins by any chance was he?

I didn't know any of the skinheads, just that as a Mod, I avoided them at all costs. They just seemed to into violence rather than the music & style.

For me it was Hearts, Scooters & burdz..... oh happy days.......

Hibs FAIL.

Im sure hes from Gilmerton originally? Totally agree, the guy is a complete wimp!

Lee is from Musselburgh and he aint right in the head and not in a hard way

Duffy is actually an alright lad normally! Talks a good fight!

King of the north

How old was he when he played for St Bernard's? He's same age as me and I also played for them on and off from age of 14-18.

He was also someone I'd have called a mate however it came to an abrupt end!

How old was he when he played for St Bernard's? He's same age as me and I also played for them on and off from age of 14-18.

He was also someone I'd have called a mate however it came to an abrupt end!

Did he batter you?

Archived