Trouble in Manchester WHEN Rankgers lose?

alwaysthereinspirit

I feel for you mate, i do;)

But he went past allegations, he called me a bigot, id like that backed up with proof or this person to face action by the mods.

If i posted i thought he was probably a nonce, id have to back that up.

Snap. I'm now a 'knuckle dragger' for the exact reasons you joked about.

Typical. :rolleyes:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S.U.S.S.
No offonce mate but nothing that Rangers have can even be compared to the Russian mob. They are mental.

And you should be proud of that. You completly eradicated the problem from the stadiums but it's still wide spread over in the East and the Balkans.

I read about them in the paper over the weekend, they do seem, eh, rather handy!

Well, like a bunch of mad men really, but dont tell them i said so!;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Snap. I'm now a 'knuckle dragger' for the exact reasons you joked about.

Typical. :rolleyes:

Watch out tho, he is intellectually superior to us, the mere fact we post what he is about to say should not detract from the fact he is borderline genius.:rolleyes:

I read about them in the paper over the weekend, they do seem, eh, rather handy!

Well, like a bunch of mad men really, but dont tell them i said so!;)

Aye. That's the thing... they are mostly mad. In most cases fans would have mass brawl or a fight and thats it. These guys sometimes kill if they need/want to. I'm not talking stricktly about the Zenit fans but Russian, Polish, Serbian etc. fans. Football connected deaths are quite common there from what I hear/read :sad:

I myself had the 'pleasure' of witnessing ~2.500 Legia Warsaw fans rioting in Vilnius at a game not so long ago.

Broxburn_Jambo

I take it we can't just support a Scottish team against a Russian team?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Aye. That's the thing... most fans would have a fight and thats it. These guys sometimes kill if they need/want to. I'm not talking stricktly about the Zenit fans but Russian, Polish, Serbian etc. fans. Football connected deaths are quite common there from what I hear/read :sad:

There does seem to be a difference in the mentality.

Over here it seems to just be guys that like a fight using football as a justification to do so, it seems for want of a better term far more tribal with the groups you mention.

Perhaps the harsher environment they grew up in breeds the kill or be killed mentality. Im just glad we seem to have (for the most part) eradicated it over here.

King of the North
I would not know if its a term from Follow Follow, i dont read it, ill take your word for it tho.

Listen to youself do you see yourself as some sort of intellectually superior Hearts fan?

You come across as someone with a chip on their shoulder!

Held back at school perhaps?

I know what i post, you obviously dont, i dont have to prove a thing to a sad little internet warrior who thinks its ok to use sectarian abuse simply because people follow a certain team. You obviously do.

Now back up your claims im a bigot, show me my bigoted posts, dont edit the context, show me for what i am. you have shown your true colours with your posts above.

Sorry - I dont have a complete record of your posts.

I do recall that the other day you posted that it was so unfair that some posters were being branded as bigots - despite it being so obvious where their allegiances lie.

I am unclear what 'true colours' I have shown you - I am a Hearts fan who despises, despises the love some so called Hearts fans have for the huns, despises the fact that many Scottish football fans see us as mini huns. Your true colous - along with your cadre of sympathisers, are less clear.

As I say - I dont keep a record of your posts, but earlier in this thread you used the term 'timmy' to describe Celtic fans. That not bigoted? Please do not come back with my repeated use of the term hun - you should be fully aware that as Hearts fans we need to do all we can to distance oursleves from that poisonous organisation.

Timmy... how you can move for the moral high ground really, really baffles me.

Be a bigot if you want - you and sean should at least have the balls to admit it.

Watch out tho, he is intellectually superior to us, the mere fact we post what he is about to say should not detract from the fact he is borderline genius.:rolleyes:

Agreed. I bet you we receive no justification for the insults too.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I take it we can't just support a Scottish team against a Russian team?

No, it would seem that makes you a mini hun knuckledragger that loves Chelsea and probably eats babies. Or so the popular belief on KB goes.

Now you mention it, im not sure who i want to win, while Rangers winning is good for the coefficient do they get considerably more money winning as opposed to losing?

Mind you, they might not shut up for a while if they do win it.

There does seem to be a difference in the mentality.

Over here it seems to just be guys that like a fight using football as a justification to do so, it seems for want of a better term far more tribal with the groups you mention.

Perhaps the harsher environment they grew up in breeds the kill or be killed mentality. Im just glad we seem to have (for the most part) eradicated it over here.

That's about how I look at it too. Well Poland seem to be cleaning up their footy of corruption so let's hope hooligans come next. Can't imagine what they do when they host the euros if they don't attend this problem.

As for Russia and Serbia... err... well ... some things can never be changed.

Be a bigot if you want - you and sean should at least have the balls to admit it.

Again, justify it. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Sorry - I dont have a complete record of your posts.

I do recall that the other day you posted that it was so unfair that some posters were being branded as bigots - despite it being so obvious where their allegiances lie. To crusaders like you? laughable.

I am unclear what 'true colours' I have shown you - I am a Hearts fan who despises, despises the love some so called Hearts fans have for the huns, despises the fact that many Scottish football fans see us as mini huns. Your true colous - along with your cadre of sympathisers, are less clear.

As I say - I dont keep a record of your posts, but earlier in this thread you used the term 'timmy' to describe Celtic fans. That not bigoted? Please do not come back with my repeated use of the term hun - you should be fully aware that as Hearts fans we need to do all we can to distance oursleves from that poisonous organisation.

Timmy... how you can move for the moral high ground really, really baffles me.

You accused me of being a bigot, prove it, and for god sake as someone who posted about their intelligence do try and spell correctly. "colours"

Perhaps when sober you will understand the use of the term timmy to you. Neither should be used, do try and read whats been posted before jumping in and making a fool of yourself.

Now, again, i ask you to post the proof im a bigot. Back it up, come on you said it show us the proof!

You want to throw terms like that about and abuse other members at least have the courtesy to prove your accusation or crawl back under your stone safe in the knowledge you tried to out a so called bigot.

Guest S.U.S.S.
That's about how I look at it too. Well Poland seem to be cleaning up their footy of corruption so let's hope hooligans come next. Can't imagine what they do when they host the euros if they don't attend this problem.

As for Russia and Serbia... err... well ... some things can never be changed.

Thats the thing, some things are so ingrained in their nature it could take some time to clear it out. Still, even the longest journey starts with a single step.

Broxburn_Jambo
No, it would seem that makes you a mini hun knuckledragger that loves Chelsea and probably eats babies. Or so the popular belief on KB goes.

Now you mention it, im not sure who i want to win, while Rangers winning is good for the coefficient do they get considerably more money winning as opposed to losing?

Mind you, they might not shut up for a while if they do win it.

I see in the news that England is to get another UEFA cup place, if we were to get that if Rangers won, would people change their view?

King of the North
Again, justify it. :)

ok - for starters.... what's with the randonmly inserted h, sean?

why? why the need to favour one side of the OF over the other? why the need to perpetuate the myth that all Hearts fans are mini huns? If you are really a Hearts fan, don't you see the damage that does our club?

Once you have accepted that mini hunnery is doing our club no favours at all, I'll school you and SUSS in how republicanism is so much cooler and sexier than unionism - and how, down here, outside the backwater that is central scotland and northern ireland, nobody really gives a ****.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I see in the news that England is to get another UEFA cup place, if we were to get that if Rangers won, would people change their view?

I think they got that for topping the fair play league, could be wrong.

But yes, your right, a Rangers win would help the co efficient, but i fear our ears will pay for that should they win.;)

Thats the thing, some things are so ingrained in their nature it could take some time to clear it out. Still, even the longest journey starts with a single step.

Well when and if they decide to take the first step... Russia has allways been known for finding 'methods' to 'solve' their problems but it won't be pretty when they decide to clean that mess up. Mental fans on one side and officers with unlimited authoroty on the other... quite a party.

I'm not that familiar with the balkans but guess that won't be easy too.

Guest S.U.S.S.

why? why the need to favour one side of the OF over the other? why the need to perpetuate the myth that all Hearts fans are mini huns? If you are really a Hearts fan, don't you see the damage that does our club?

Once you have accepted that mini hunnery is doing our club no favours at all, I'll school you and SUSS in how republicanism is so much cooler and sexier than unionism - and how, down here, outside the backwater that is central scotland and northern ireland, nobody really gives a ****.

I seriously doubt that someone that shoots accusations about without being able to back them up with proof will be able to teach me anything.

Face facts, your wrong about me and probably Sean, your the one who sees bigots everywhere.

The sad fact is your wrong, and not even man enough to admit it, never mind apolgise.

King of the North
You accused me of being a bigot, prove it, and for god sake as someone who posted about their intelligence do try and spell correctly. "colours"

Perhaps when sober you will understand the use of the term timmy to you. Neither should be used, do try and read whats been posted before jumping in and making a fool of yourself.

Now, again, i ask you to post the proof im a bigot. Back it up, come on you said it show us the proof!

You want to throw terms like that about and abuse other members at least have the courtesy to prove your accusation or crawl back under your stone safe in the knowledge you tried to out a so called bigot.

I am fairly sure I spelt colours correctly, einstein.

WHat do you want - me to search your posts ? get a grip...

I see you defending Rangers fans a great deal on here - and complaining about the use of the term hun, as well as suggesting we should be able to use terms like 'fenian' and 'tim'.

I honestly have no idea if you are a bigot - but you act and sound exactly like one. Which suggest you probably are one.

You seem to enjoy portraying yourself as the voice of reason - with an equal hatred of the OF. Perhaps you could point me to one of your no doubt numerous posts defending Celtic FC? I am sure there are several, since you are such a bastion of fair play?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Well when and if they decide to take the first step... Russia has allways been known for finding 'methods' to 'solve' their problems but it won't be pretty when they decide to clean that mess up. Mental fans on one side and officers with unlimited authoroty on the other... quite a party.

I'm not that familiar with the balkans but guess that won't be easy too.

Thats the ting they WILL fight violence with extreme violence and all backed by the state, that could send things over the top and make it all 100 times worse.

The Bhoys? See where every one is going with this? Inserting an H when referring to Sellick is not bigoted.

I have not favoured one side of the Old Firm in this thread. I also, did not continue the myth of the 'Mini-Hun'. Be my guest to prove that. I am a real Hearts fan, yes. Defending the right to slag Sellick off on Kickback is damaging our club? Don't make me laugh.

I'm not going to debate my political beliefs on this thread. I believe there is a thread on the Shed that is debating the very thing. Strange though, you believe in Republicanism, yet you live outside Scotland? I'll leave it at that though.

You have yet to justify calling me a bigot or a 'knuckle dragger'. Feel free to carry on trying, but I feel you will just continue to make a fool out of yourself.

Thats the ting they WILL fight violence with extreme violence and all backed by the state, that could send things over the top and make it all 100 times worse.

Well that's how the soviet union fell apart ;)

anyway lets hope they don't bring any of that violence to Machester.

On a lighter note I just read that Miko is back in Lithuania as his wife is giving birth. Well done to the lad! :)

King of the North
I seriously doubt that someone that shoots accusations about without being able to back them up with proof will be able to teach me anything.

Face facts, your wrong about me and probably Sean, your the one who sees bigots everywhere.

The sad fact is your wrong, and not even man enough to admit it, never mind apolgise.

Apologise for what?

The only thing I am sorry about is the mini hun infested cesspit that this forum has become

Guest S.U.S.S.

I am fairly sure I spelt colours correctly, einstein.

See above

WHat do you want - me to search your posts ? get a grip...

I see you defending Rangers fans a great deal on here - and complaining about the use of the term hun, as well as suggesting we should be able to use terms like 'fenian' and 'tim'.

FFS Wrong, i said the if we agree not to use fenian and tim, we should not use hun. So... if hun is acceptable then surely so is timmy.

I honestly have no idea if you are a bigot - but you act and sound exactly like one. Which suggest you probably are one.

You accused me of being one, again, (how many times?) back it up.

You seem to enjoy portraying yourself as the voice of reason - with an equal hatred of the OF. Perhaps you could point me to one of your no doubt numerous posts defending Celtic FC? I am sure there are several, since you are such a bastion of fair play?

Find them yourself,you keep saying you see numerous posts from me saying this and that, and as you know there have been numerous threads on Rangers recently, Celtic have taken a back seat on here.

For someone who thinks they are intelligent your doing your best to disprove that to us.

King of the North
The Bhoys? See where every one is going with this? Inserting an H when referring to Sellick is not bigoted.

I have not favoured one side of the Old Firm in this thread. I also, did not continue the myth of the 'Mini-Hun'. Be my guest to prove that. I am a real Hearts fan, yes. Defending the right to slag Sellick off on Kickback is damaging our club? Don't make me laugh.

I'm not going to debate my political beliefs on this thread. I believe there is a thread on the Shed that is debating the very thing. Strange though, you believe in Republicanism, yet you live outside Scotland? I'll leave it at that though.

You have yet to justify calling me a bigot or a 'knuckle dragger'. Feel free to carry on trying, but I feel you will just continue to make a fool out of yourself.

My apologies Sean - I assumed because of your Chelsea avatar, your constant digs at 'ra sellick' and your sympathy for Rankgers, that you were a closet hun.

there are a lot of them about on here - my advice, if you don't want to be mistaken for one again, would be to lose th chelsea avatar and stop sticking up for the huns. You can see how it is an easy mistake to make.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Well that's how the soviet union fell apart ;)

anyway lets hope they don't bring any of that violence to Machester.

On a lighter note I just read that Miko is back in Lithuania as his wife is giving birth. Well done to the lad! :)

Im really glad for him but disappointed as planned to take my Lithuanian flag to give to him at the end. Was disgusted how the Scottish media treated him.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Apologise for what?

The only thing I am sorry about is the mini hun infested cesspit that this forum has become

Again with the accusations, again no posts to back it up.

I hope the moderators are lenient, your obviously drunk, but abusing posters is abusing posters.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Funny you should mention Bhoys, a guy at work (Celtic fan) told me the h was inserted as it rolls off the tongue of the Irish more, i think he was having a little fun with SUSS but he was convincing.:)

My apologies Sean - I assumed because of your Chelsea avatar, your constant digs at 'ra sellick' and your sympathy for Rankgers, that you were a closet hun.

there are a lot of them about on here - my advice, if you don't want to be mistaken for one again, would be to lose th chelsea avatar and stop sticking up for the huns. You can see how it is an easy mistake to make.

I have not defended Rangers, or used the phrase 'ra sellick'.

I will continue to use the Chelsea avatar as I support Chelsea. Nothing to do with bigoted agenda's, as people would like to presume. It's only an easy mistake if you want to judge a book by it's cover.

I'll leave it at that though.

Guest S.U.S.S.

So he has to hide that he supports Chelsea because people like you make assumptions based on that?

God, who is the bigot?

King of the North
For someone who thinks they are intelligent your doing your best to disprove that to us.

you know, I would look for them if I could be arsed...but I am fairly confident there is not one pro celtic post of yours to be found.

suss... you seem reasonably intelligent. You must be aware of the old phrase..if it looks like one, smells like one, feels like one...it probably is one. With your constant defence of Rankgers, your constant denials that there are mini huns amonst the Hearts support... you are marking yourself as what you are denying exists.

If I'm wrong, then fair enough - I actually really hope so. I firmly believe all Hearts fans should be above the OF ****e that goes on - sad that so many nail their colours to der hun.

Broxburn_Jambo
I have not defended Rangers, or used the phrase 'ra sellick'.

I will continue to use the Chelsea avatar as I support Chelsea. Nothing to do with bigoted agenda's, as people would like to presume. It's only an easy mistake if you want to judge a book by it's cover.

I'll leave it at that though.

I thought this was a Hearts forum?

Im really glad for him but disappointed as planned to take my Lithuanian flag to give to him at the end. Was disgusted how the Scottish media treated him.

Well he's injured so I guess they couldnt just keep him at the club on such an ocasion.

Aye - the media campaign was a bit over the top but the important thing is that he made through that and came off stronger.

Ok. Off to bed. Good night

I thought this was a Hearts forum?

Oh dear.

It is a Hearts forum. If every one was to pick Hearts' avatars this place would be very boring. Your avatar is showing your personality a little.

I am a Hearts fan first, Chelsea second.

Broxburn_Jambo
Oh dear.

It is a Hearts forum. If every one was to pick Hearts' avatars this place would be very boring. Your avatar is showing your personality a little.

I am a Hearts fan first, Chelsea second.

My avatar is Bobby Walker, in case you don't know who he is he was the first man to score 100 goals for Hearts.......but that's probably boring for you.

Guest S.U.S.S.
you know, I would look for them if I could be arsed...but I am fairly confident there is not one pro celtic post of yours to be found.

suss... you seem reasonably intelligent. You must be aware of the old phrase..if it looks like one, smells like one, feels like one...it probably is one. With your constant defence of Rankgers, your constant denials that there are mini huns amonst the Hearts support... you are marking yourself as what you are denying exists.

If I'm wrong, then fair enough - I actually really hope so. I firmly believe all Hearts fans should be above the OF ****e that goes on - sad that so many nail their colours to der hun.

No, you wont find a pro celtic post nor a pro rangers one.

My argument is neither should be abused with the use of sectarian language.

Abuse them without the use of hun and timmy etc by all means, no, please do. The clubs spout crap about how they try to stop it, if they do they are finished, once thats gone why support them? Without it they die, and they both know it, they simply become another team in the league, and neither want that.

I have never denied there are posters with a liking for some of the things associated with rangers, being pro british is not pro rangers, neither is being anti celtic. People on here choose to see it that way (imo) as it gives them justification (in their eyes) to go after posters they dont like.

You must be aware of the saying "never judge a book by its cover"

My avatar is Bobby Walker, in case you don't know who he is he was the first man to score 100 goals for Hearts.......but that's probably boring for you.

I knew of Bobby Walker and his record, I did not know that was who your avatar was though.

Not boring at all. A wonderful record for some one to have.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Well he's injured so I guess they couldnt just keep him at the club on such an ocasion.

Aye - the media campaign was a bit over the top but the important thing is that he made through that and came off stronger.

Ok. Off to bed. Good night

Quite agree, his place is with his wife. The media are a joke, if it was an old firm player would never have happened.

Night mate

Broxburn_Jambo
I knew of Bobby Walker and his record, I did not know that was who your avatar was though.

Not boring at all. A wonderful record for some one to have.

Good call, and good luck to Chelsea in the Champions League final.

Good call, and good luck to Chelsea in the Champions League final.

Thanks, but I'll worry about that a week on Wednesday. A win tomorrow is the priority. Hopefully a win on the last game of the season isn't too much to ask from our lot.

this_is_my_story
What - you disagree that the huns have a dreadful record of misbehaviour abroad compared to Celtic?

Check your facts then get back to me.

Still waiting on yours.

this_is_my_story
Have I been on trips abroad with OF fans? course I fecking haven't.

Are Hun fans worse than Celtic fans when on Euro trips? Course they are. Everyone knows it, so spare me your faux indignance masking a thinly veiled bigotry.

Huns=wrong. accept it and move on. Name me one other club that has had to accept a Euro trophy in a broom cupboard because their fans were rioting?

Please enlighten me.

IMA MAROON

A Republican that hates Unionism brands all Unionists as bigots shock!! :rolleyes:

Magic. So because I hate the huns and the symnpathy they get from a minority of mini huns on this forum, I'm now a Celtic fan.

Jeez....

Jeez, indeed.

You have been totally out of order.

MacDonald Jardine

Possibly the most hypocritical post ever on KB.

Do you ever read what you're posting?

So from your last paragraph now your down in metropolitan, cosmopolitan London you show how cool you are by running down the "backwater" you came from?

You've said all you need to about yourself.

Possibly the most hypocritical post ever on KB.

Do you ever read what you're posting?

So from your last paragraph now your down in metropolitan, cosmopolitan London you show how cool you are by running down the "backwater" you came from?

You've said all you need to about yourself.

Spot on. :)

"King of the North" but living in Laaaaaaandan Taaaaaaan.

You couldn't make it up. :)

What does this thread have to do with Celtic FC? you can't resist can you...

Anyone who thinks there will be no trouble in Manchester is fooling themselves. Win or Lose, the hun fans will disgrace themselves yet again. They may have managed ONE trouble free trip to Florence, but remember Seville and Barcelona (two cities where their city rivals won plaudits and many friends for their good behaviour) when the hun hordes - ignorant, arrogant, bloated and sickening - showed themselves for what they are.

Like it or not, you and the rest of the mini hun bigots on here are going to have to accept that Celtic FC fans behave much, much better abroad than the filthy huns - who are an utter disgrace.

Cue some knuckle dragger with a list of supposed things Celtic have done whilst abroad ' eh, likesay, a stabbing in Amsterdam etc etc'. Nothing compared to the mass mayhem and bile spewed by the dirty boche wherever they go.

Mon the Zenit - mon the well tonight, Celtic FC for the league and QOS for the cup.

Joke !!:evilno:

Archived