Trouble in Manchester WHEN Rankgers lose?

alwaysthereinspirit

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Odds.

I presume you think the odds would/should be short?

There will be NO trouble (violence) from the Rangers supporters if they win or lose.

Therapist

The fans of Rangers FC have just been praised by the authorities in Florence. Why would they want to cause bother in Manchester? :confused:

Remember, ra sellik are viewed as TGFITW by themselves and their media sycophants. Do you honestly think the fans of Rangers FC would want to do anything that marks them down as being worse than TGFITW? :rolleyes:

Ibrahim Tall

Might get the odd drunken fight but nothing that'll be any different from what you'd expect from any other team imo.

Think theres more likely to be trouble from the Zenit end if anything to be honest.

Watching Satan TV just now and that little ***** Euarewho Cameron has iinitially 100,000 huns in Manchester and the first deadbeat comes on and says what rangers supporters should do is take their packed lunches and ginger down with them and boycott the pubs and restaurants in Manchester :eek: Honestly you could not make it up, after the 3rd deadbeat comes on the radio, Euaraanarse then says there could be as many as 150.000 huns in Manchester, :evilno: feckin erse.

Therapist
the first deadbeat comes on

after the 3rd deadbeat comes on

Why are sellik fhans calling in about Rangers FC? :confused:

Guest juvehearts

NONE, ZERO, NADA.

NO matter what anyone thinks of Rangers FC they are a Scottish club with Scottish fans & i cannot believe what i am listening to on BBC News Scotland regarding truoble down in manchester.

their evidance of trouble was during the last world cup.

erm HELLO we (as in scotland fans) wen't there & sure as hell have not got the reputation of hooligans as most english fans/supporters have.

we may have according to britian a drink problem, but imo england has it far bigger & rightly so they as their country is bigger than ours.

the last world cup scotland were in (france 98) we got the fair play award for being the best fans.

Scottish fans have been labled as the best fans in the world, ANYWHERE we go (this is including the SPL whick include Rangers & Celtic) we are constantally awarded labled as the 'best fans'. example's......

hearts in bordaeux 2003, celtic's 'millions' of fans in seville, aberdeen in munich 2008, rangers in florance 2008.

ill say again & keep saying it till im blue in the face, whatever you lable rangers fan's they are still a scottish club. & if im not corrected i think Scotland is still part of the british isles?

Through thick and thin

Manchesters a dive they will feel right at home drinking their bucky and singing their bigoted nonsense.

conn artist
Might get the odd drunken fight but nothing that'll be any different from what you'd expect from any other team imo.

Think theres more likely to be trouble from the Zenit end if anything to be honest.

stick 'zenit gremlins' into youtube and you'll see the zenit fans in action.

Therapist
stick 'zenit gremlins' into youtube and you'll see the zenit fans in action.

Foreign hoolies tend not to travel. Particularly the East European ones who are even poorer than Leithers.

King of the North
Why are sellik fhans calling in about Rangers FC? :confused:

What does this thread have to do with Celtic FC? you can't resist can you...

Anyone who thinks there will be no trouble in Manchester is fooling themselves. Win or Lose, the hun fans will disgrace themselves yet again. They may have managed ONE trouble free trip to Florence, but remember Seville and Barcelona (two cities where their city rivals won plaudits and many friends for their good behaviour) when the hun hordes - ignorant, arrogant, bloated and sickening - showed themselves for what they are.

Like it or not, you and the rest of the mini hun bigots on here are going to have to accept that Celtic FC fans behave much, much better abroad than the filthy huns - who are an utter disgrace.

Cue some knuckle dragger with a list of supposed things Celtic have done whilst abroad ' eh, likesay, a stabbing in Amsterdam etc etc'. Nothing compared to the mass mayhem and bile spewed by the dirty boche wherever they go.

Mon the Zenit - mon the well tonight, Celtic FC for the league and QOS for the cup.

Seymour M Hersh
NONE, ZERO, NADA.

NO matter what anyone thinks of Rangers FC they are a Scottish club with Scottish fans & i cannot believe what i am listening to on BBC News Scotland regarding truoble down in manchester.

their evidance of trouble was during the last world cup.

erm HELLO we (as in scotland fans) wen't there & sure as hell have not got the reputation of hooligans as most english fans/supporters have.

we may have according to britian a drink problem, but imo england has it far bigger & rightly so they as their country is bigger than ours.

p.s. please put capitals next time you refer to GB.

the last world cup scotland were in (france 98) we got the fair play award for being the best fans.

Scottish fans have been labled as the best fans in the world, ANYWHERE we go (this is including the SPL whick include Rangers & Celtic) we are constantally awarded labled as the 'best fans'. example's......

hearts in bordaeux 2003, celtic's 'millions' of fans in seville, aberdeen in munich 2008, rangers in florance 2008.

ill say again & keep saying it till im blue in the face, whatever you lable rangers fan's they are still a scottish club. & if im not corrected i think Scotland is still part of the british isles?

Interesting post.

However Manchester is awash with first & second generation Irish and very RC. There will be trouble I suspect. Whether der hun win or not but whether it's reported or not is another question. Apparently there was quite a lot of trouble in Seville 5 years ago but the Scottish press chose not to report it and the Spanish police just chucked them out the country without arresting them.

Guest S.U.S.S.

What an absolutely horrible thread, nothing more than trolling to get reaction.

Have a word with yourself.

Seymour M Hersh
The fans of Rangers FC have just been praised by the authorities in Florence. Why would they want to cause bother in Manchester? :confused:

Remember, ra sellik are viewed as TGFITW by themselves and their media sycophants. Do you honestly think the fans of Rangers FC would want to do anything that marks them down as being worse than TGFITW? :rolleyes:

Pretty much because whenever the OF are dar sarf (just so chelsea fans unnestan) they cause trouble or attract trouble. And as for suggesting rankgers fans can think with or without the 6 bottles of buckie in them is laughable.

Manchesters a dive they will feel right at home drinking their bucky and singing their bigoted nonsense.

Think Manchester is Ok IMHO. Was down a couple of times last year. Like all Cities - good and bad parts.

Chip Douglas

I'm certainly no lover of Celtic and their fans but when it comes to the league of shame, Rangers fans abroad are right up there for being the absolute disgrace of our nation.

A motley crew of ignorant, self obsessed, selfish, disrespectful and downright thick sub-humans who should be banned from travelling outwith the British borders.

There are of course some exceptions but they fall into the minority I'd say.

This is nothing short of pathetic.

I have no time for der hun or there supporters(or the tic), but people on this board really out to get a grip..I cannot believe that people are taking delight at the possibilty of trouble in manchester..........forget your feelings for them for 1 minute they are like or not representing scotland...not only on the field but off it...if they do kick off its not just them that will be tarnished it will be the whole of scottish football.

if there is going to be any trouble, it'll be late on after the penalty kicks have been taken, the pubs will be shut by then

This is nothing short of pathetic.

I have no time for der hun or there supporters(or the tic), but people on this board really out to get a grip..I cannot believe that people are taking delight at the possibilty of trouble in manchester..........forget your feelings for them for 1 minute they are like or not representing scotland...not only on the field but off it...if they do kick off its not just them that will be tarnished it will be the whole of scottish football.

I don't see anyone taking any delight in the idea at all - quite the opposite.

Commander Harris

I can't really see much trouble happening tbh - they might make a mess of the place and be a general pain in the arse but they don't tend to cause trouble (i.e. violence) on their travels.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Its ok tho, trolling to get reaction using Rangers is acceptable, do the same using Celtic and your a bigot with an agenda.

Usual Suspects are huns etc?

Works both ways, im sure the Celtic minded will love if there is any bother, it will simply allow them to further push their bigoted agenda.

Its ok tho, trolling to get reaction using Rangers is acceptable, do the same using Celtic and your a bigot with an agenda.

Works both ways, im sure the Celtic minded will love if there is any bother, it will simply allow them to further push their bigoted agenda.

Easy on the paranoia chief! Had it been Celtic in the final I would have thaought that the thread would have been equally valid.

Both Rangers & Celtic have left carnage on their visits down south.

Celtic in Preston when on their way to play Blackburn in the UEFA, and iirc Newcastle (or was it Sunderland?) when Rangers played a pre-season there.

For what it's worth, I actually doubt that there will be anymore trouble than you would get at a normal match. A lot of the fans going will be average punters wanting to see their team win a trophy and have a bit of a knees up at the same time.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Easy on the paranoia chief! Had it been Celtic in the final I would have thaought that the thread would have been equally valid.

Both Rangers & Celtic have left carnage on their visits down south.

Celtic in Preston when on their way to play Blackburn in the UEFA, and iirc Newcastle (or was it Sunderland?) when Rangers played a pre-season there.

For what it's worth, I actually doubt that there will be anymore trouble than you would get at a normal match. A lot of the fans going will be average punters wanting to see their team win a trophy and have a bit of a knees up at the same time.

A voice of reason as always Boris.

Paranoid, maybe, more dissapointed the way the board splits on these issues.

A voice of reason as always Boris.

Paranoid, maybe, more dissapointed the way the board splits on these issues.

Indeed, why it seems necessary for anyone to justify why they would want Rangers or Celtic to win a game is beyond me.

But the follow on from that is the black and white "if you say that about X, then you must be Y"

Some people are obviously short of a chromosome or two...

Dr. Bapswent
Indeed, why it seems necessary for anyone to justify why they would want Rangers or Celtic to win a game is beyond me.

But the follow on from that is the black and white "if you say that about X, then you must be Y"

Oh come on Boris, we all know which side of the OF has the most Chromosomes!

;)

:cheese:

Oh come on Boris, we all know which side of the OF has the most Chromosomes!

;)

Hahaha

Stop it!

They both have the same.

Dr. Bapswent
Hahaha

Stop it!

They both have the same.

Cmon the extra chromosomes!!

Guest JamboRobbo
I presume you think the odds would/should be short?

There will be NO trouble (violence) from the Rangers supporters if they win or lose.

Seems you were right. I hear that Manchester Police have decided not to bother with stewards or police at the match unless it's 0-0 with 10 minutes to go.

Without a doubt, Celtic fans love to trot out the old line about being the greatest fans in the world at the slightest provocation. Let's just hope that Rangers fans don't give them an opportunity...I don't think anyone wants to see any sort of trouble. That letter from the people of Barcelona was as bad as it gets.

merseyjambo

All our shifts are being changed on Wednesday and almost every officer who are on rest days on Mon, Tues & Weds is having them rerostered.

City Centre and ground area will be flooded with police.

May be the odd flare up but mass disorder. No chance

Guest S.U.S.S.
Without a doubt, Celtic fans love to trot out the old line about being the greatest fans in the world at the slightest provocation. Let's just hope that Rangers fans don't give them an opportunity...I don't think anyone wants to see any sort of trouble. That letter from the people of Barcelona was as bad as it gets.

Have to disagree with you there red8, i feel there are a number of posters getting wood over the thought of a knuckle draggers disgrace Scotland thread of whichever set of colourful terms they are jotting down waiting to use.

Im sure any even minor event will turn into the usual Rangers are Evil threads.

Not sure why this board feels the need to hold Celtic Love ins, personally i find them both rather vile.

Dr. Bapswent

I have genuinely never seen a Celtic love-in.

Nor any particular favouritism towards either side of the OF in general.

Some specific posters make their 'allegiences' a bit more obvious than others, but then again, some are also more up front about it.

I think in this instace, Rangers are getting the attention as they are the ones in the public eye, and therefore are the focus.

If it were celtic, I feel the shoe would be on the other scabby unwashed foot.

Commander Harris

Some specific posters make their 'allegiences' a bit more obvious than others, but then again, some are also more up front about it.

I think in this instace, Rangers are getting the attention as they are the ones in the public eye, and therefore are the focus.

quite probably, but I'm pretty sure that the thread would soon go off-topic and turn into a thread on how Rangers are worse and the OP had some dark agenda in starting an "anti-celtic" thread.

Only a Game
All our shifts are being changed on Wednesday and almost every officer who are on rest days on Mon, Tues & Weds is having them rerostered.

City Centre and ground area will be flooded with police.

May be the odd flare up but mass disorder. No chance

In Merseyside ?

MacDonald Jardine

Post 14?

King of the North
Post 14?

THat's not a Celtic love-in - it's an anti hun post.

There are plenty pro-hun posters on here, bigots, some might say - nothing wrong with a bit of balance.

The main fact of that post stands up - Rangers have a far worse record for crowd touble in Europe than Celtic, who (despite what many on here would prefer) do win friends and plaudits abroad - yes, because they play up to the whole GFITW thing, much like the tartan army (who I am no fan of).

However, far better 'plastic paddiness' or crap tartan tammys than the govan alternative - hate filled, ignorant, bloated, venomous huns. I feel for the residents of Manchester, and am pleased to see that the police are already making it clear they will take a hard line. They know what the huns are all about.

Thing is, if Celtic were on there way down there the Manc police would (like it or not) be preparing for a completely different experience.

Commander Harris

Thing is, if Celtic were on there way down there the Manc police would (like it or not) be preparing for a completely different experience.

you're quite possibly right, I don't think the people of manchester would take kindly to IRA supporting Celtic fans singing their terrorist loving songs in a city that was targetted by that vile organisation.

Guest S.U.S.S.
quite probably, but I'm pretty sure that the thread would soon go off-topic and turn into a thread on how Rangers are worse and the OP had some dark agenda in starting an "anti-celtic" thread.

Probably not your intention but that did make me chuckle.

Commander Harris
Probably not your intention but that did make me chuckle.

I try my best. ;)

King of the North
you're quite possibly right, I don't think the people of manchester would take kindly to IRA supporting Celtic fans singing their terrorist loving songs in a city that was targetted by that vile organisation.

see the part of my post about playing up to being TGFITW. There are plenty MAncs who are pro celtic - indeed both clubs have played there in recent years, and the huns are remembered far less generously. Same in Barcelona.

Caltic fans would go down there with a 'love us..pleeease' attitude - the huns with a 'no one likes us, we dont care'.

In terms of crowd trouble, I know which one is more likely to be incendiary.

MacDonald Jardine
THat's not a Celtic love-in - it's an anti hun post.

There are plenty pro-hun posters on here, bigots, some might say - nothing wrong with a bit of balance.

The main fact of that post stands up - Rangers have a far worse record for crowd touble in Europe than Celtic, who (despite what many on here would prefer) do win friends and plaudits abroad - yes, because they play up to the whole GFITW thing, much like the tartan army (who I am no fan of).

However, far better 'plastic paddiness' or crap tartan tammys than the govan alternative - hate filled, ignorant, bloated, venomous huns. I feel for the residents of Manchester, and am pleased to see that the police are already making it clear they will take a hard line. They know what the huns are all about.

It's certainly favouritism towards one side of the Old Firm.

To suggest, as you have on several occasions that you've never met a decent Rangers fan means you're either the biggest bigot on the board or you don't get out much.

Chip Douglas
It's certainly favouritism towards one side of the Old Firm.

To suggest, as you have on several occasions that you've never met a decent Rangers fan means you're either the biggest bigot on the board or you don't get out much.

You come over pretty decent on here.

:)

Guest S.U.S.S.

Mods, can we have a ruling on the term "hun" nil by mouth classes it as a sectarian term and offensive.

I know a few terms for the other side are not allowed but not sure if hun is or should be.

I'm not debating the origin or usage, strictly the perception it is now classed as sectarian by at least one of the bodies set up to rid football of racism and sectarianism.

With that in mind should we be using the term?

Archived