Trouble in Manchester WHEN Rankgers lose?

alwaysthereinspirit

Commander Harris
Mods, can we have a ruling on the term "hun" nil by mouth classes it as a sectarian term and offensive.

I know a few terms for the other side are not allowed but not sure if hun is or should be.

I'm not debating the origin or usage, strictly the perception it is now classed as sectarian by at least one of the bodies set up to rid football of racism and sectarianism.

With that in mind should we be using the term?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/122257-post122.html

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
King of the North
It's certainly favouritism towards one side of the Old Firm.

To suggest, as you have on several occasions that you've never met a decent Rangers fan means you're either the biggest bigot on the board or you don't get out much.

You must be monitoring my posts - I recall making that remark, but it was a very long time ago.

Its true though - although I do get out a fair bit, thanks. In my experience, scratch the surface of any hun and the bigotry is not far below, once you get beyond their nauseating 'cousins of william' pish.

If being anti-bigotry (and by extension anti hun) makes me 'the biggest bigot on the board' in your eyes, you live in a warped world.

the facts remain - the huns will behave badly in Manchester and they are worse than Celtic in Euro terms.

Celtic save their bile for the rest of Scotland - the huns seem to enjoy spreading their we arra peepil filth across the continent. Thats the only issue I raised here, but thanks for reminding me that I have never met a decent hun.

King of the North
Mods, can we have a ruling on the term "hun" nil by mouth classes it as a sectarian term and offensive.

I know a few terms for the other side are not allowed but not sure if hun is or should be.

I'm not debating the origin or usage, strictly the perception it is now classed as sectarian by at least one of the bodies set up to rid football of racism and sectarianism.

Dearie me.

The huns are proud that 'no one likes them, they don't care'.

I really wouldn't worry about offending them - and why any hearts fan would be offended by the term baffles me.

The rest of Scottish football views us as mini huns - and some of the posters on this forum make it easy to see why. We as supporters should be doing all we can to distance ourselves from that shower. If that means gleefully and proudly referring to them as huns/der hun/the boche/orcs/currant buns/dobs/the forces of darkness/etc etc, then so be it.

Go for it, I say. Huns it is.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Dearie me.

I really wouldn't worry about offending them - and why any hearts fan would be offended by the term baffles me.

The rest of Scottish football views us as mini huns - and some of the posters on this forum make it easy to see why. We as supporters should be doing all we can to distance ourselves from that shower. If that means gleefully and proudly referring to them as huns/der hun/the boche/orcs/currant buns/dobs/the forces of darkness/etc etc, then so be it.

So we should be calling Celtic fans f*****s and p*g s*****s then?

Personally i dont care what other supporters think of us, we know the truth.

I call my hibby friends mini tims, i know its not true, they know its not true, people that get upset by it have an issue that goes deeper than a few names.

King of the North

No - that is offensive as you well know.

The truth is there are a good few mini huns amongst the Hearts support, as you well know

I call my hibby friends mini tims, i know its not true, they know its not true, people that get upset by it have an issue that goes deeper than a few names.

so why get so worked up about the use of the term hun? It's only Rankers FFS. feck them - anything goes.

Foreign hoolies tend not to travel. Particularly the East European ones who are even poorer than Leithers.

Zenit fans snap up Uefa tickets

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7384512.stm

of course that won't be the most hardcore fans but I think that a lot of the 'hools' will attend. Not sure about trouble as when CSKA won the UEFA Cup I don't recal any serious incidents. When you think about why should be any trouble as Rangers (same with Sporting) don't have a strong 'hard' element among their fans for Zenit to consider woth starting trouble against.

BTW I found it quite strange and arrogant that they thought that a club of Zenit's stature could not sell out 13k tickets.

Commander Harris
Dearie me.

bigot.

Does anyone think we should create a special forum where people can all discuss the special topic of how we feel about our special friends and foes from Glasgow?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Does anyone think we should create a special forum where people can all discuss the special topic of how we feel about our special friends and foes from Glasgow?

It could just be a poll.

With various abusive terms, just select the one you like!;)

Have to disagree with you there red8, i feel there are a number of posters getting wood over the thought of a knuckle draggers disgrace Scotland thread of whichever set of colourful terms they are jotting down waiting to use.

Im sure any even minor event will turn into the usual Rangers are Evil threads.

Not sure why this board feels the need to hold Celtic Love ins, personally i find them both rather vile.

Red8?

I'd say most people were with you on that Suss...the majority opinion on the board seems to be that both are equally cretinous, or at the very least, reserve almost equal amounts of disdain for both. I dislike them both, I just find that Rangers give me cause for complaint more often than Celtic. But I still wish they'd both disappear....

Guest S.U.S.S.

No - that is offensive as you well know.

Im sure Rangers fans are offended at that term, but thats ok? Why not anything goes?

The truth is there are a good few mini huns amongst the Hearts support, as you well know

You perhaps perceive people as such.

so why get so worked up about the use of the term hun? It's only Rankers FFS. feck them - anything goes.

If anything goes, why not anything goes with Celtic?

Seems its ok to abuse Rangers fans, calling them anything you like, but its offensive to do the same to Celtic fans?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Red8?

I'd say most people were with you on that Suss...the majority opinion on the board seems to be that both are equally cretinous, or at the very least, reserve almost equal amounts of disdain for both. I dislike them both, I just find that Rangers give me cause for complaint more often than Celtic. But I still wish they'd both disappear....

Red8?

Perhaps a cross between redm and mate?

Agreed, they are both rather distasteful, just getting soooooooooooooo bored with the whole take aim at the prody punchbags. Some posters on here seem to have real issues with the Protestant part of Glasgow, seems to go deeper than people like yourself who dislike them for actual non religious reasons, some have real issue here.

Im with you here, lets get behind a get the old firm into the premiership campaign and get rid of both.

Yes please.

arfurdaley
Dearie me.

What does this mean, please?

Red8?

Perhaps a cross between redm and mate?

Agreed, they are both rather distasteful, just getting soooooooooooooo bored with the whole take aim at the prody punchbags. Some posters on here seem to have real issues with the Protestant part of Glasgow, seems to go deeper than people like yourself who dislike them for actual non religious reasons, some have real issue here.

Im with you here, lets get behind a get the old firm into the premiership campaign and get rid of both.

I couldn't give two hoots what religion anybody is, but I do admit that the religious 'thing' is the main reason why I dislike both halves of the OF. Not because they're catholic or because they're protestant (to be honest, I find it hard to believe that many of them are regular church goers) but because they insist on making it part of Scottish football. Then, of course, there are the other issues...such as the one being discussed here....the violence and the repugnant behaviour that follows some football fans...

And never mind the Premiership, that's not far enough away. Maybe there's some league in deepest, darkest Africa where they haven't heard how awful both of these teams are....

this_is_my_story
What does this thread have to do with Celtic FC? you can't resist can you...

Anyone who thinks there will be no trouble in Manchester is fooling themselves. Win or Lose, the hun fans will disgrace themselves yet again. They may have managed ONE trouble free trip to Florence, but remember Seville and Barcelona (two cities where their city rivals won plaudits and many friends for their good behaviour) when the hun hordes - ignorant, arrogant, bloated and sickening - showed themselves for what they are.

Like it or not, you and the rest of the mini hun bigots on here are going to have to accept that Celtic FC fans behave much, much better abroad than the filthy huns - who are an utter disgrace.

Cue some knuckle dragger with a list of supposed things Celtic have done whilst abroad ' eh, likesay, a stabbing in Amsterdam etc etc'. Nothing compared to the mass mayhem and bile spewed by the dirty boche wherever they go.

Mon the Zenit - mon the well tonight, Celtic FC for the league and QOS for the cup.

Trying to see if I can possibly remember a larger pile of pish posted anywhere in the history of JKB - nope, I haven't. You win!

this_is_my_story
THat's not a Celtic love-in - it's an anti hun post.

There are plenty pro-hun posters on here, bigots, some might say - nothing wrong with a bit of balance.

The main fact of that post stands up - Rangers have a far worse record for crowd touble in Europe than Celtic, who (despite what many on here would prefer) do win friends and plaudits abroad - yes, because they play up to the whole GFITW thing, much like the tartan army (who I am no fan of).

However, far better 'plastic paddiness' or crap tartan tammys than the govan alternative - hate filled, ignorant, bloated, venomous huns. I feel for the residents of Manchester, and am pleased to see that the police are already making it clear they will take a hard line. They know what the huns are all about.

Thing is, if Celtic were on there way down there the Manc police would (like it or not) be preparing for a completely different experience.

Honestly pal, try quitting whilst you're behind. Do you have facts and figures to back up your claims of Rangers having a worse record for causing trouble? And is it beyond the realms of possibility that Rangers fans have made friends when following their team in Europe? Or have you frequently been on continental trips with both sets of fans, and observed that Celtic fans simply make more friends on these trips than Rangers fans?!

Hard to figure out what your motive is by posting such drivel.

NONE, ZERO, NADA.

NO matter what anyone thinks of Rangers FC they are a Scottish club with Scottish fans & i cannot believe what i am listening to on BBC News Scotland regarding truoble down in manchester.

their evidance of trouble was during the last world cup.

erm HELLO we (as in scotland fans) wen't there & sure as hell have not got the reputation of hooligans as most english fans/supporters have.

we may have according to britian a drink problem, but imo england has it far bigger & rightly so they as their country is bigger than ours.

the last world cup scotland were in (france 98) we got the fair play award for being the best fans.

Scottish fans have been labled as the best fans in the world, ANYWHERE we go (this is including the SPL whick include Rangers & Celtic) we are constantally awarded labled as the 'best fans'. example's......

hearts in bordaeux 2003, celtic's 'millions' of fans in seville, aberdeen in munich 2008, rangers in florance 2008.

ill say again & keep saying it till im blue in the face, whatever you lable rangers fan's they are still a scottish club. & if im not corrected i think Scotland is still part of the british isles?

Well said gives JT's a better UEFA Cup (place) chance if all goes well for the Hun.

JR

IMA MAROON
What does this mean, please?

It is a sectarian term Celtic use for fans of the Rangers.

It means Dirty Orange Barstewards

moonraker

The good news is the perfect hotel accommodation awaits

The Brittania Hotel and The Brittania Sashas hotel.

I hear the management were thinking of amending the nemes to the Rule Brittania Hotel and the Brittania Orange Sashas Hotel.

Having stayed in Sashas before it was the Brittania Sashas it really was a dump........Ideal then!

Seymour M Hersh

Well those idiots at nil by mouth are wrong.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Well those idiots at nil by mouth are wrong.

In your opinion.

Are they also wrong about the term Fenian?

IMA MAROON
In your opinion.

Are they also wrong about the term Fenian?

It is acceptable to call Rangers fans DOB's but I can guarentee you would get a ban from here if you called Celtic fans DFB's. Hatred of the Protestant Unionists has become socially acceptable. :confused:

kearney19

Manchester will be in bedlam if them from Glasgow lose.

Theyre the worst behaved fans in the world and its laughable to think that people think that there will be no trouble.

But TBF, Theyre in there home country, England, where they can represent England with a grand version of GSTQ and Rule Britania.

I hope they get humped big time, IMO, theyre representing England with their pro England songs because I want **** all to do with Rangers if they have the cheek to say theyre doing it for Scottish football, no sorry Rangers you aint.

There will be mass trouble in England, hope they get whats coming to them

Guest S.U.S.S.
Manchester will be in bedlam if them from Glasgow lose.

Theyre the worst behaved fans in the world and its laughable to think that people think that there will be no trouble.

But TBF, Theyre in there home country, England, where they can represent England with a grand version of GSTQ and Rule Britania.

I hope they get humped big time, IMO, theyre representing England with their pro England songs because I want **** all to do with Rangers if they have the cheek to say theyre doing it for Scottish football, no sorry Rangers you aint.

There will be mass trouble in England, hope they get whats coming to them

Please provide the proof of your statement.

Just a quick question, how many police officers have they knifed to death in the last couple of seasons?

Guest S.U.S.S.
It is acceptable to call Rangers fans DOB's but I can guarentee you would get a ban from here if you called Celtic fans DFB's. Hatred of the Protestant Unionists has become socially acceptable. :confused:

Exactly my point bud.:)

Hating Protestants is the new black dont you know.;)

Think some people have lost touch with reality :D yeah Rangers fans will sing a few bad songs, insult, shout abusives, cause a few drunk braws etc. but that's could be said about any event that draws a big crowd. In any case they may act stupid and abusive but they are generaly harmless. When at football in Glasgow I was called a "diving lithuanian ****" etc. but so what? At no point I felt threatend: word are only words. There are other countries, clubs who behave like real nuts and a few drunk idiots from Glasgow talking pish or throwing an odd coin on the pitch is nothing compared to those. UK's time of football problems is almost over so I guess in the context of that some Rangers fans act out of order but that's about that IMO.

CornhillHearts

" When you think about why should be any trouble as Rangers (same with Sporting) don't have a strong 'hard' element among their fans for Zenit to consider woth starting trouble against".

Kislas you are mistaken Rangers have a hard away support and if Zenit fans are wise they will keep away from them or they will get a second prize, for sure. Loads are coming over from Ulster and if the atmosphere is not good due to the Russkis then boom boom, saying that Rangers fans abroad this season have in the main been well behaved.

Some folk must be forgetting sellic at Chelsea/Newcastle.

King of the North
Red8?

Then how come you only ever post in defence of Rangers, or those who support them.

All your posts seem to want to deny anyone the right to criticise 'Rangers Fc' and their disgusting fans.

King of the North
Trying to see if I can possibly remember a larger pile of pish posted anywhere in the history of JKB - nope, I haven't. You win!

What - you disagree that the huns have a dreadful record of misbehaviour abroad compared to Celtic?

Check your facts then get back to me.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Then how come you only ever post in defence of Rangers, or those who support them.

All your posts seem to want to deny anyone the right to criticise 'Rangers Fc' and their disgusting fans.

Nonsense, the same accusation could be levelled at you, why do you seem to love timmy so much?

Check my posts, read them, dont ignore where i say i dislike them both to suit your warped little agenda.

King of the North
Honestly pal, try quitting whilst you're behind. Do you have facts and figures to back up your claims of Rangers having a worse record for causing trouble? And is it beyond the realms of possibility that Rangers fans have made friends when following their team in Europe? Or have you frequently been on continental trips with both sets of fans, and observed that Celtic fans simply make more friends on these trips than Rangers fans?!

Hard to figure out what your motive is by posting such drivel.

Have I been on trips abroad with OF fans? course I fecking haven't.

Are Hun fans worse than Celtic fans when on Euro trips? Course they are. Everyone knows it, so spare me your faux indignance masking a thinly veiled bigotry.

Huns=wrong. accept it and move on. Name me one other club that has had to accept a Euro trophy in a broom cupboard because their fans were rioting?

King of the North
Nonsense, the same accusation could be levelled at you, why do you seem to love timmy so much?

Check my posts, read them, dont ignore where i say i dislike them both to suit your warped little agenda.

Timmy? I couldn't sum you up better if I tried. You are a hun bigot masquerading as some sort of voice of reason.

Timmy.. wtf?

King of the North

1. I disagree with the use of the term hun. But, hang on, er...

2. Timmy...

Outed, sunshine. Bigoted mini hun. Why don't you have the balls to admit what you are...

Timmy? I couldn't sum you up better if I tried. You are a hun bigot masquerading as some sort of voice of reason.

Timmy.. wtf?

You accuse him of being a 'bigot', yet you use the word 'hun' when referring to Rangers, but call Sellick by their real name.

Double standards any one?

;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
1. I disagree with the use of the term hun. But, hang on, er...

2. Timmy...

Outed, sunshine. Bigoted mini hun. Why don't you have the balls to admit what you are...

Are you not getting the point yet?

Too many beers?

If the term Hun is acceptable then so is Timmy!

Christ, is it the drink or are you actually stupid?

Guest S.U.S.S.
You accuse him of being a 'bigot', yet you use the word 'hun' when referring to Rangers, but call Sellick by their real name.

Double standards any one?

;)

Dont worry mate its the usual from people like him. See themself as some sort of internet crusader sticking up for whats right yet fail to see they are simply abusive.

Dont worry mate its the usual from people like him. See themself as some sort of internet crusader sticking up for whats right yet fail to see they are simply abusive.

Think so? I see some one who blindly hates Rangers so much they can't help but abuse any one who defends them.

Either that or he's a pretend Mhank.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Think so? I see some one who blindly hates Rangers so much they can't help but abuse any one who defends them.

I agree, the thing is i dont want to stick up for them, i simply want people to see if its not ok to abuse Celtic, it should not be ok to abuse Rangers.

There is no need for Hun, Tim, DOB, Fenian etc.

But im the knuckledragging throwback.

Go figure.:)

PS Perhaps there is no need for the word pretend in your post!

PPS Sean you must be a bigot and or a Rangers fan, you have a Chelsea avatar, rather than treat you as an individual ill simply make an assumption based on popular KB mythology. Wow, im loving this internet crusade thing, woo hoo.

King of the North
Are you not getting the point yet?

Too many beers?

If the term Hun is acceptable then so is Timmy!

Christ, is it the drink or are you actually stupid?

Again, despite your attempts to strive for the moral high ground, I only ever see you sticking up for the rights of huns.

And 'timmy' is a term peculiar to the likes of follow follow etc.

Why cant you and your ilk have the balls to admit what you are?

Please, please don't try and attempt to assert yourself intellectually - you have no chance.

'Huns' is acceptable for so many reasons.

a) we should distance ourselves from any sort of hunnery.

B) they are far, far, far worse than celtic fans

c) they are an organisation based on hatred, like the nazis, ergo it is ok to hate them.

show me one, just one, post of yours defending celtic fc fans with the same vigour you defend the dirty boche?

King of the North
I agree, the thing is i dont want to stick up for them, i simply want people to see if its not ok to abuse Celtic, it should not be ok to abuse Rangers.

There is no need for Hun, Tim, DOB, Fenian etc.

PPS Sean you must be a bigot and or a Rangers fan, you have a Chelsea avatar, rather than treat you as an individual ill simply make an assumption based on popular KB mythology. Wow, im loving this internet crusade thing, woo hoo.

Magic. So because I hate the huns and the symnpathy they get from a minority of mini huns on this forum, I'm now a Celtic fan.

Jeez....

There is no need for Hun, Tim, BOB, Fenian etc.

Exactly. You can say what ever you like about Rangers on here and no one blinks an eye. One word about Sellick and your a 'Mini-Hun'.

Well, I put the word pretend to cover my back. Allegations don't go down well on here.

You'd know that though, you bigot. Need some money for the bus to Ibrox by the way? ;)

Ha, you beat me to it with the joke bigot joke. Gutted.

King of the North

chelsea avatar?

random 'h' inserted in a celtic related post?

well done - you have marked yourself as a knuckle dragger better than anyone else ever could.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Again, despite your attempts to strive for the moral high ground, I only ever see you sticking up for the rights of huns.

And 'timmy' is a term peculiar to the likes of follow follow etc.

Why cant you and your ilk have the balls to admit what you are?

Please, please don't try and attempt to assert yourself intellectually - you have no chance.

'Huns' is acceptable for so many reasons.

a) we should distance ourselves from any sort of hunnery.

B) they are far, far, far worse than celtic fans

c) they are an organisation based on hatred, like the nazis, ergo it is ok to hate them.

show me one, just one, post of yours defending celtic fc fans with the same vigour you defend the dirty boche?

I would not know if its a term from Follow Follow, i dont read it, ill take your word for it tho.

Listen to youself do you see yourself as some sort of intellectually superior Hearts fan?

You come across as someone with a chip on their shoulder!

Held back at school perhaps?

I know what i post, you obviously dont, i dont have to prove a thing to a sad little internet warrior who thinks its ok to use sectarian abuse simply because people follow a certain team. You obviously do.

Now back up your claims im a bigot, show me my bigoted posts, dont edit the context, show me for what i am. you have shown your true colours with your posts above.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Exactly. You can say what ever you like about Rangers on here and no one blinks an eye. One word about Sellick and your a 'Mini-Hun'.

Well, I put the word pretend to cover my back. Allegations don't go down well on here.

You'd know that though, you bigot. Need some money for the bus to Ibrox by the way? ;)

Ha, you beat me to it with the joke bigot joke. Gutted.

I feel for you mate, i do;)

But he went past allegations, he called me a bigot, id like that backed up with proof or this person to face action by the mods.

If i posted i thought he was probably a nonce, id have to back that up.

chelsea avatar?

random 'h' inserted in a celtic related post?

well done - you have marked yourself as a knuckle dragger better than anyone else ever could.

Explain that. :)

" When you think about why should be any trouble as Rangers (same with Sporting) don't have a strong 'hard' element among their fans for Zenit to consider woth starting trouble against".

Kislas you are mistaken Rangers have a hard away support and if Zenit fans are wise they will keep away from them or they will get a second prize, for sure. Loads are coming over from Ulster and if the atmosphere is not good due to the Russkis then boom boom, saying that Rangers fans abroad this season have in the main been well behaved.

Some folk must be forgetting sellic at Chelsea/Newcastle.

No offonce mate but nothing that Rangers have can even be compared to the Russian mob. They are mental.

And you should be proud of that. You completly eradicated the problem from the stadiums but it's still wide spread over in the East and the Balkans.

Archived