Hearts in for Frank Kerr

Guest JamboRobbo

Guest JamboRobbo
I think he is the more serious of the two...

If I had my yellow card with me, you'd be getting booked right now ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
Perhaps they mean "Kerr Plunk"

Thats a good game, good game :cool:

It would certainly make a nice change to see a good game at Tynie.

Sexton Hardcastle

Surprised we havent been linked with his Asian Cousin Wan.

If I had my yellow card with me, you'd be getting booked right now ;)

Pah, yet more faceless humourless bureaucrats!

gazza%20yellow%20card01.jpg

;)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Anderson was actually using his pen name but it got lost in translation - Juan Kerr!

Midloth_Iain
Seems a jolly chap

Frank%20Kerr.JPG

Looks a bit like an Austrian cellar owner :eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It's actually Juan Kerr.

He should fit in well with most of the first team squad. :)

Sexton Hardcastle

3 times that jokes now been cracked. Il say 2 more till someone notices

After all it takes Jaun to know Jaun

Guest GhostHunter

Wann Kerr.

Germanically speaking of course.

H J Simpson

I prefer the man Mark Kerr. He'll do a fine job shadowing the opposition playmaker for the 90 mins.

I'll get my coat

Sexton Hardcastle

He may Highlight some of the weak areas in the team ?

Il share your taxi Simpson

Nelly Terraces

I know his twin brother, Amal. They look totally identical. Once you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal!:P

Nelly Terraces
Space in the taxi if you want a lift NT

Yep, cheers bud, I'll just get me coat 1st though!:)

Sexton Hardcastle

Hurry up, theres tumbleweed all over the place and a church bell going off constantly

Nelly Terraces
Hurry up, theres tumbleweed all over the place and a church bell going off constantly

:biggrin:

winston churchill
Yep, cheers bud, I'll just get me coat 1st though!:)

it a tad hot for a coat the day nells,i hope it's not poshes leather number:cool:

Guest GhostHunter

They could of course sign his cousin, Conn...however it's the wrong time of the year for the lad.

(Space for one more ?)

Nelly Terraces
it a tad hot for a coat the day nells,i hope it's not poshes leather number:cool:

The lizardman posh has shed that for the summer, had a 'nifty' padded cotton number (prob Matalan 4.99 special) on down the boozer on Monday. Everyone else was in shorts and T-shirts. By the way, was in the CSR on Sunday, havin a bite to eat and a drink wi Mrs NT. Had a few more of the 'wifebeater of real ales' the XPA. Top shant that. See you by the pump after Saturdays game, or more likely, 3.45.;)

Nelly Terraces
They could of course sign his cousin, Conn...however it's the wrong time of the year for the lad.

(Space for one more ?)

One of those new 6 seaters mate. Hurry up though, the meters ticking.

Say What Again

Judging by the posts on here we'd be better signing his cousin Joe

winston churchill
The lizardman posh has shed that for the summer, had a 'nifty' padded cotton number (prob Matalan 4.99 special) on down the boozer on Monday. Everyone else was in shorts and T-shirts. By the way, was in the CSR on Sunday, havin a bite to eat and a drink wi Mrs NT. Had a few more of the 'wifebeater of real ales' the XPA. Top shant that. See you by the pump after Saturdays game, or more likely, 3.45.;)

barry,

i've asked them to get us in a keg of barnstormer, since it's the last home game of the season.

Nelly Terraces
barry,

i've asked them to get us in a keg of barnstormer, since it's the last home game of the season.

That Barnstormer was the bizz. I don't mind the Bishops Finger either (ooh missus, hello sailor!;).

winston churchill
That Barnstormer was the bizz. I don't mind the Bishops Finger either (ooh missus, hello sailor!;).

the athletic arms is also doing the bitter & twisted:)

peckhamjambo
Is that no just the punters?:P

The Barny gear is available online - will go down a 'stormer' round my gaff...

http://www.bathales.com/ales/barnstormer.html

Heard his sister Monica was gorgeous, had a bit of a speech impediment though...........about that taxi.....!

It's actually Juan Kerr.

He should fit in well with most of the first team squad. :)

Unfortunately he's injured, seems he has a GROIN strain

Guest JamboRobbo

Just got this "scouting report" from my Utd supporting mate.

Mark Kerr is the worst player to even wear the tangerine jersey............a target for the boo boys.........my most hated arab of all time...........a useless ^^^^!!!!

If you sign him that would be superb!!!

Sexton Hardcastle

Target for the boo boys. They will be spoilt fro choice next season

Pinilla only signed cause he heard we were signing his sister Sue

Pinilla also got briefly interested when Sue's mate Po got a mention.

It's a big family this, but my money's on the Lithuanian branch sending over rising star Medio.

As it happens I'm not convinced about the guy either, or Colin Healy for that matter. Even if they were better than we have, and I think not, I'd still be worried about the sheer number of players we have hanging around the midfield. Maybe after next Tuesday's game we'll hear about an overdue clear-out.

Thig Ar Latha

One less Team in competion for him. Aberdeen Evening Express, which on Monday 'exclusively' revealed he was a major Dons signing target, today 'exclusively' reveals that the Dons appear to have lost interest 'on financial grounds'

;)

We are really going to struggle next season if we cant sign at least another three average centre midfielders. I for one am encouraged that we've at least got the ball rolling.

Guest JamboRobbo
We are really going to struggle next season if we cant sign at least another three average centre midfielders. I for one am encouraged that we've at least got the ball rolling.

Indeed. Signing lots of mediocre players that play the same position is definately the way forward. With a bit of luck, we can change the whole 11 every week, and nobody will even notice the difference. It's genius. ;)

Indeed. Signing lots of mediocre players that play the same position is definately the way forward. With a bit of luck, we can change the whole 11 every week, and nobody will even notice the difference. It's genius. ;)

We'll have a fresh squad for the whole season and that elusive consistancy that we've been searching for. Its a Win Win scenario.

PeterCapital
We'll have a fresh squad for the whole season and that elusive consistancy that we've been searching for. Its a Win Win scenario.

What about his mate Barry?

:)

Why is Levein not keeping Kerr if he has (according to his agent) Aberdeen, Hearts, PNE & Forest chasing him?

Perhaps Levein has scouted another Gomis from the lower leagues and is happy to let Kerr leave to free up some wages, after all he is bound to be on good money at Utd as he was signed by McCall wasn't he when Eddie was throwing money away.

Personally if Hearts are looking at the likes of Kerr I would tell them to stop right now and promote another youngster instead. Why not bring McGowan into midfield next season instead?

PS - Is it April 1st? Only explanation for Aberdeen being included in that list of clubs surely? I'd guess any players being linked with Hamilton might be more apt for Aberdeen these days - at least until Milne sells the ground and makes a fortune on the flats.

bighusref
Why is Levein not keeping Kerr if he has (according to his agent) Aberdeen, Hearts, PNE & Forest chasing him?

Perhaps Levein has scouted another Gomis from the lower leagues and is happy to let Kerr leave to free up some wages, after all he is bound to be on good money at Utd as he was signed by McCall wasn't he when Eddie was throwing money away.

Personally if Hearts are looking at the likes of Kerr I would tell them to stop right now and promote another youngster instead. Why not bring McGowan into midfield next season instead?

PS - Is it April 1st? Only explanation for Aberdeen being included in that list of clubs surely? I'd guess any players being linked with Hamilton might be more apt for Aberdeen these days - at least until Milne sells the ground and makes a fortune on the flats.

I agree with that; largely.

Kerr is an awful player, living off a few decent, well publicised games. The arab fans are delighted he is leaving and laughing at us attempting to sign him.

Even if he wasn't awful, surely a squad that has Jonsson, Palazuelos, Aguiar, Zaliukas ( ;) ) and Tall ( ;) ;) ) does not require ANOTHER defensive midfielder?

Through thick and thin

Kerr would be a decent addition. Not convinced by EJ at all.

Archived