Hearts in for Frank Kerr

Guest JamboRobbo

bighusref
Kerr would be a decent addition. Not convinced by EJ at all.

You ARE convinced about Kerr but NOT convinced about Jonsson?:confused:

Kerr would be a decent addition. Not convinced by EJ at all.

I assume by EJ you are referring to our Icelandic international midfielder who is being scouted by top German and Dutch teams?

Must be a crap player if Iceland have him playing midfield for their senior team at 19 right enough. Think of the experience the lad is going to get playing World Cup qualifiers.

He will only get better. Some Hearts fans need to throw away the short term blinkers.

Through thick and thin
I assume by EJ you are referring to our Icelandic international midfielder who is being scouted by top German and Dutch teams?

Must be a crap player if Iceland have him playing midfield for their senior team at 19 right enough. Think of the experience the lad is going to get playing World Cup qualifiers.

He will only get better. Some Hearts fans need to throw away the short term blinkers.

From what I have seen of Eggert this season hes at best an average SPL midfielder. No better than Kerr thats for sure.

I'd have Jonsson in every time ahead of Kerr, although I dont think he is as bad as some are making out.

From what I have seen of Eggert this season hes at best an average SPL midfielder. No better than Kerr thats for sure.

From what i've seen of Eggert Jonsson is that he's already better than Mark Kerr. And is 19. And is in his first regular full season. And has just been capped by his country.

Through thick and thin
From what i've seen of Eggert Jonsson is that he's already better than Mark Kerr. And is 19. And is in his first regular full season. And has just been capped by his country.

Be boring if we all thought the same. Eggert has been average this season along with a few others. Others have been awful.

bighusref

Of course you are as entitled to your opinion as anybody and I do respect the fact that your opinion is stated irrespective of whether it is swimming the same way as the rest or not, BUT, IMO you are far wrong on this one.

Kerr is awful, truly, truly awful. United fans HATE him, honestly. I have a missus that is an arab and many friends that go to watch them week in week out, they think HE is the weak link in the side. Now, I am sure you have seen him play a bit but not as much as these arab fans, honestly mate, he is rubbish. His best game for them this season (arguably ever) was the game where he passed the ball to the R@ng*rs striker for the goal that eventually cost them the cup.

As far as EJ is concerned, I think he looks an excellent prospect. I commented on here following a Hearts vs Hibs youth cup game that he was the ONLY Hearts player that looked good enough to step up and I stand by that.

Through thick and thin
Of course you are as entitled to your opinion as anybody and I do respect the fact that your opinion is stated irrespective of whether it is swimming the same way as the rest or not, BUT, IMO you are far wrong on this one.

Kerr is awful, truly, truly awful. United fans HATE him, honestly. I have a missus that is an arab and many friends that go to watch them week in week out, they think HE is the weak link in the side. Now, I am sure you have seen him play a bit but not as much as these arab fans, honestly mate, he is rubbish. His best game for them this season (arguably ever) was the game where he passed the ball to the R@ng*rs striker for the goal that eventually cost them the cup.

As far as EJ is concerned, I think he looks an excellent prospect. I commented on here following a Hearts vs Hibs youth cup game that he was the ONLY Hearts player that looked good enough to step up and I stand by that.

Hope your proved right re Eggert BH. As for Kerr he ran the show for the Arabs in the league cup semi v the sheep at Tyni. He also played very well in the final versus der hun until his boo boo.

rudi must stay
I'd have Jonsson in every time ahead of Kerr, although I dont think he is as bad as some are making out.

i agree.Not convinced by Kerr tbh, he had a poor CIS cup final and as already said if he was that great Levein would be doing his best to keep him

chester copperpot

Apparently he has a Polish cousin called Plon.

He will sit nicely in the posh seats next to our chairman.

Archived